Baby Doll
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

"Do I really have to wear this?" Jamie complained, as she tried to adjust the bikini that was "forced" on her. "It looks cute on you." Erin said, as she helped Jamie adjust the blue fabric top. "It's tight." Jamie complained, and Erin laughed. "You'll get used to it. Come on." Erin said, and offered Jamie her hand. Jamie sighed, and reluctantly took Erin's hand. As she was pulled towards the pool side, Jamie wondered again why she agreed to the suggestions she was given, then told herself that it was for the best. As they stepped out of the pool house, Jamie shielded her eyes from the sun with her free hand, and looked around. "See? No one cares." Erin said, and Jamie nodded. She was complaining a little before about having to wear a bikini, and was a bit embarrassed about being stared at, but Erin proved Jamie wrong. Again.

As they walked around back towards the pool, Jamie greeted a few passers, who greeted her back. "You okay?" Erin asked, and Jamie nodded. "It's just so weird. I mean, I've never had a time where I wasn't judged for what I look like." She said, and Erin stopped. "So what if it does? You've got a great man that loves you, and a good friend to cry to when things get hard." She said, and Jamie smiled. "I know. Thank you." She said, and Erin shook her head. "Don't thank me yet." She said, and Jamie looked at her, confused. It was then that Erin pushed her into the pool. "Now you can thank me." Erin said, as she crouched down to look at Jamie. Grumbling, Jamie reached up, and pulled Erin into the pool along with her.

"I guess that makes us even." Erin said, as she pushed her wet hair out of her face. She looked over at Jamie, who kind of stared at her for a bit, before Jamie started splashing water in her face. "Hey!" Erin yelled out, and started to do the same. After a short while, and other people joining in, Jamie stopped splashing water around, and giggled like a little girl, which Erin found a little strange. "That was fun!" Jamie yelled out, which confused Erin a little more. "Jamie? You okay honey? You didn't hit your head did you?" Jamie shook her head, flinging water around with her wet hair. She giggled again as her hair covered her face. "Ok. This is scaring me. Stop it." Erin said, and Jamie parted her hair. "Stop what?" She asked.

"Seems like you two are having fun." They both heard, and looked up, at Noah, who had just gotten back to the estate. "Hi Noah!" Jamie yelled out, raising her right arm for no reason. "Arm." Erin said, and Jamie put down her arm, and once more yelled out "Hi Noah!". Noah chuckled a little. "Hey Jamie. Having fun?" He asked, as he helped her out of the pool. Jamie just nodded. "Yep!" She said, and hugged him. "You okay?" He asked, and looked at Erin, who was also climbing out of the pool. "I'm wondering the same thing." She told him.

Noah touched Jamie's forehead, then put his fingers on her wrist. He then put his fingers on Jamie's neck, and Jamie flinched, and started to giggle. "That tickles!" She said, and playfully batted Noah's hands away. He then looked at Erin, who shrugged. "Jamie honey, how about a glass of wine or something?" Erin asked, and Jamie looked at her. "Ew. Wine is for grown ups." She told her. "We are grown up." Erin said, and looked at Noah, who looked a little more than concerned. "No we're not. We're just kids." Jamie said, and Erin quickly looked at Noah, who was just as shocked as she was to hear that.

Tia, who was having a conversation of her own with some other guests just a few feet away, overheard the conversation that was going on. "Excuse me will you?" She said, and walked over to where Erin and Noah stood. Jamie was sitting on a lounge chair, waiting patiently. "What's going on?" She asked the two, and Erin looked at her. "She's lost her mind, and it's scaring the fuck out of me." She said, and pointed to Jamie. "You said a bad word." Jamie said, and Erin face palmed. "Calm down." She said, and sat down next to Jamie. "Jamie, do you remember who I am?" Tia asked, and Jamie nodded. "You should put on a bigger bathing suit though. Your boobs are ready to pop out." Jamie said, and Tia nodded. "I'll do that soon. Do you remember that blonde girl there?" She asked, and pointed to Erin. Jamie just nodded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.