Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

As she was getting dressed, Jamie sighed. She thought this weekend would be all about relaxing, and experiencing new things, not being treated like some psychology lab rat. "You do that allot." She heard, and looked at Tia, who was still naked. "Do what?" She asked. "You tend to sigh allot. When you were a little girl, did you used to get your way allot?" Tia asked, and Jamie stopped to think about it. She sighed once more, and caught herself doing so. "I guess I do sigh allot. Weird. Never noticed it before." She said, and thought a little farther back. It was something that she did all the time, but never noticed. Jamie felt a bit embarrassed because of it.

"Lay down." Tia said, and Jamie looked at her. "Why?" She asked, but Tia just patted one of the lounge chairs. "Part of your therapy." She said. Jamie was confused, but did so anyway. "Close your eyes. And you are not to move, or say a word, no matter what happens." Tia told her, and Jamie looked at her. Tia just pointed back at her. "Do it." She said. Jamie grumbled under her breath a bit, but did so anyway. She almost jumped out of her skin, when she felt Tia's fingers on her foot. Now it wasn't a bad feeling, but Jamie tried her best not to laugh, or twitch, or do anything, as per Tia's orders.

"You're ticklish?" Tia asked, as she slowly traced her finger down Jamie's foot. She felt herself shiver a little when Tia's finger ran up her leg, and was a bit shocked when her hand slipped under her dress. "I said, don't move." Tia said calmly. Jamie bit her lip a bit, as she felt Tia's fingers move closer and closer and finally stop on the spot right above her clitoris. "Now. You probably thought that I was going to take advantage of you. Which is why your body is so tense. But, as you can see, I haven't done anything. Yet." Tia told her. Jamie started to sit up, but Tia pushed her back down with her free hand. "No. Lay down." She said.

Jamie grumbled a little to herself, when she felt her legs being pushed apart. She wanted to open her eyes and see what was going on, but she knew Tia wouldn't allow it. She felt the Thai girl's hot breath touching her lips, and wondered exactly what she was up to. "Do you trust me?" She asked. "Be honest." Tia told her, and Jamie found herself shaking her head. "Good. That's a start." She said, and Jamie opened her eyes. She watched as Tia stood up, and sat down on another lounge chair. "Wait. What?" She asked. "First thing. You were being honest with your feelings." Tia said, and Jamie turned red. "Unless you wanted me to go on." She said, and Jamie just looked down. She didn't know how to feel at the moment.

"And there's the confused look I was expecting." Tia said with a chuckle. "You've had problems with relationships in the past right? Which is why you have trust issues at the moment." Tia said, and Jamie did nothing but nod. "For now, I want you to forget about all those issues. I want you to focus on the here and now, and if we have to work on trust one person at a time, then we'll do that okay?" Tia said. Jamie just nodded again. It was about that time that Erin came back. As she stood there, looking at Jamie and Tia, she slightly wondered what was going on. "Should I ask?" She asked, and Tia stood up. She whispered into Erin's ear, and Erin nodded. "I should. Why do you ask?" She asked, and Tia smiled.

"Okay. Part two." Tia said, and just about yanked Jamie off her chair. Holding onto her hand, Tia lead Jamie into the house, and into a rather lush, expensive looking bedroom. In the middle of the room sat a Queen sized bed, covered with a canopy, with four posts on each side. The room was so full of red, that Jamie wondered what exactly was going on. She was just about to say something, when she felt something covering her eyes. "Hey! What?!?" She yelled out, but Tia quickly quieted her. "Trust remember?" She said. "Oh, and you won't be needing this." Jamie heard Erin say, as she felt her dress being removed once more. Jamie was a bit scared as she felt herself being lead once more. She didn't know what was going on, and as much as she wanted to take off the blindfold, she knew that it was there for a reason.

As she felt herself being laid down onto the bed, Jamie sighed. The cool, comforting feel of the velvety sheets below her was enough to distract her long enough to realize that her hands were being bound by her wrists. "Relax. You're going to be fine." She heard, and once more started to feel nervous. It was then that Jamie took a sharp gasp for air. One of her nipples was being sucked on gently, and Jamie bit her lip once more. "What has this got to do with anything?" She asked. "Do you know who's doing it?" She heard Tia ask, and shook her head. "So you're relying on trust right? It's either Erin or Myself right?" She heard, and Jamie nodded. "Just think of it as a perverted trust game." She heard Erin say.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.