Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

Jamie felt Tia's lips moving across her body. She shuddered, knowing that she was helpless at the moment to even bother to resist. As she felt her left nipple being gently sucked on, Jamie couldn't help but to let out a rather loud moan. Tia took that as her cue to continue. Jamie felt the Thai girl's fingers gently playing with her now hard clit, and let out another moan. "Just relax. I'll take care of everything." She heard Tia whisper in her ear. Jamie thought about it for a second, and wondered why she was being to resistant. It wasn't like it was going to hurt anyone, and she remembered what Noah had said just last night about being the "Queen of not giving a fuck". It was then that Jamie figured what the hell, and went with the flow.

Reaching down, Jamie pulled Tia's head up to hers, and suddenly kissed her. She figured that Tia might be caught off guard, but the girl was good. She didn't skip a beat, as her fingers continued to play with Jamie's clit, making her moan even more. Jamie felt Tia's hand grab her own, and almost with force, Jamie felt her fingers pressing up against Tia's pussy. "I'm hot, horny, and willing to do anything you want." Tia whispered. Jamie bit her lip gently, and pushed two fingers into the Thai girl's cunt, making Tia moan loudly this time. "Why? Why does this feel so natural to me?" Jamie asked herself, and moved her fingers a little faster. She heard Tia coo like a kitten, and was thinking about making the girl cum for her, when she felt another pair of fingers joining hers.

"Don't leave me out now." Jamie heard, and turned to look at Erin. She had the same, lust filled look that she imagined that she had at the moment, and sat up to kiss the blonde girl. It was then that she felt Erin's fingers joining Tia's on her pussy, making her pussy ache for more attention. "So not fair." Tia whispered. Jamie felt in heaven. She had two girls playing with her pussy, and on top of that, she had a pussy for each hand. She had each middle finger knuckle deep in each girl, when she noticed Noah getting up. "I'll leave you girls alone." He said, but Jamie quickly stood up and walked over to where he was. She pushed him into a lounge chair, and shook her head. "You stay." She told him, and locked her lips with his. As she pushed her tongue into Noah's mouth, her fingers gently played with the tip of his cock.

She knelt in between his legs, and slowly started licking the shaft of his cock. She just couldn't understand why she wanted it so badly, and continued playing with him, when she noticed she wasn't alone. She looked at Erin, as she started to run her tongue along Noah's cock also, and somehow, Jamie didn't care at all. "Don't leave me out." She heard, and soon, Tia joined them, running her tongue across the parts of Noah's cock that she and Erin were leaving out. Jamie felt Noah's cock twitch, and was a bit surprised, when all of the sudden, he came, splattering not only her face, but the faces of the two other girls in cum. Jamie felt Tia lick her cheek, and turned to swap spit and cum with the Thai girl. She felt Erin's tongue catching the cum dripping onto her body.

"I'm still so ... So..." Jamie started to say. "Horny? Not surprised. I think all three of us are." Erin said, and licked Jamie's right nipple. "It's because of what we are. Our hormones are stuck in the stage that they just want to run rampant, and don't have a real outlet." Tia said, and Jamie looked at her. "That sounds so professional." She watched as Tia leaned over and licked the head of Noah's cock, and reached over to run her fingers over the Thai girl's rear. "It's true. For some of us, this is our outlet, for others it's different. It all varies." Tia said, and Erin giggled. "That's the Professor in her talking." She said, and kissed Jamie. "Really?" Jamie asked, as she pulled back a little. "Yeah. P.H.D. and everything." Tia replied, and kissed Jamie the same way Erin did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.