Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

The whole drive over, Noah noticed how nervous Jamie was. "You okay?" He asked, as he slowed down to a stop sign. Jamie stared out the window, her foot tapping on the floorboard of the car. "Yeah. Fine." She said, and Noah chuckled. A mile or two later, Jamie and Noah found themselves sitting in front of Erin's front gate. "How do we get in?" Noah asked, but Jamie shrugged. Hearing the gate open, Jamie looked at Noah, who looked back at her. "Last chance." He said, and Jamie nodded. "I know." She told him, and forced a smile to her face. Noah nodded, and drove forward. "That's my girl." He told her. As they drove up the driveway, they noticed that Erin was outside waiting for them.

"Hey! You made it!" Erin said, as she came down the steps slowly, as not to trip over in the heels that she was wearing. "Um, yeah." Jamie said, and Erin looked at her. "You okay?" She asked, and Jamie shrugged. "Nervous?" She said, her response coming in the form of a question. "You know, if you don't want to be here..." Erin said, and Jamie shook her head. "I'm not going to just turn around and high tail it out of her just because I'm scared." She said, and Erin smiled. "That's what friends are for right?" Jamie said, and Erin could pick up on the nervousness in her voice. As they were walking up the stairs, Erin stopped, and looked at Jamie and Noah. "So, I'm gonna have to have you guys keep a open mind okay?" She said, and Jamie looked at Noah, and nodded.

As Erin opened the door, Jamie and Noah could hear something going on. As they got closer, they noticed a ring of chairs sitting in what Jamie figured was the living room, and in the middle of the ring of bodies and chairs, sat a girl on the floor, naked, and sucking on some man's cock. The girl looked to be Asian, and seemed rather young looking. "That's Tia. She's Thai." Erin said, and Jamie looked at her. "She puts on shows like this for people that want to watch." She said, and smiled. Jamie just nodded, and watched herself. She watched as Tia made a show of sucking on the man's cock, licking and stroking it, almost like she was trying to get the man to cum in her mouth. As she sucked on the bulbous head of man's cock, she got the result that she wanted, as the man came, not only in her mouth, but on her lips, and over her small tits. Jamie was surprised at how much cum the man had.

A sudden outburst of applause startled Jamie slightly, and she watched, as the girl named Tia was walking towards them, wiping her face and body with a towel that someone provided. She watched, as she walked over to where the three of them were standing, all the while cleaning herself off like she just stepped out of the shower. "Did you like the show?" She asked Erin, who nodded. "This is Jamie and Noah. They're friends of mine." Erin said, and Tia smiled. She moved closer to Jamie, who was a bit nervous. "Hello." She said softly, and was taken completely by surprise, when Tia cupped her face in her hands, and suddenly kissed her. Jamie was totally shocked by the kiss, but it seemed like it was something that Tia did all the time, as she did the same thing to Erin soon after.

"I'll go clean up, and I'll be back down." She said, and Jamie could hear just a little bit of a accent. Erin just smiled, and looked at Jamie, who still seemed embarrassed. "Don't worry. She does that all the time." She told her. Jamie just nodded. Erin giggled a little, seeing how confused about things Jaime was. She motioned for her and Noah to follow, and started to introduce the two to her guests. Jamie felt bad because she knew that she was going to forget each of their names by the time the night was through. She waved at Johan, who was there also. She was glad to at least know one other person at the party, although she still seemed nervous as hell. "You sure you're okay?" Noah asked, and Jamie just nodded.

Jamie figured that everyone was waiting on them, as Erin announced that dinner was just about to start. Jamie felt embarrassed that everyone waited, but Erin told her that dinner was just running a little late because someone burned dessert, and had to redo it. Jamie giggled a little, which made Erin a bit happy. She didn't want to see Jamie so nervous, especially when she was among other people just like them. She could see the concern in Noah's face too, and nodded. She made it a point to make sure Jamie had fun this weekend. Over dinner, Noah noticed that Jamie started to open up to people. He watched as she was listening to a couple tell her about how they met a couple of years back at one of the "resorts", and got married soon after. He was just glad that she was opening up to new people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.