Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

Jamie was a bit in shock. She wasn't sure of how to react, until Erin started poking her in the ribs. "Hello..." She said nervously. "Hello." She heard Johan reply, with a slight accent that she couldn't place at the moment. Erin explained how Johan was with a rival company, one that wanted to buy out the same bakery that she was going after, and about how some years ago, the two of them met unexpectedly, and became good friends. Jamie just sat there, quiet, while thoughts ran through her head. She kept wondering just how many people in the world had her particular disease, before turning her attention back to lunch. Luckily the only subject that came up between Johan and Erin was business, so she didn't miss much of anything. "So what do you do for work Miss Jamie?" She heard Johan ask, and all of the sudden froze. "I used to do some office work." She said nervously. "Used to?" Johan asked, and even Erin seemed interested. "Yeah. It's a long story." She said.

Erin could see that the subject didn't sit well with Jamie, and picked up a small menu. "How about dessert?" She asked. Both Jamie and Johan agreed, and with some convincing to the waiter, were sitting around, talking about different subjects while eating cheesecake and sipping wine. Time soon passed, and Erin called for the check. "Allow me." Johan said, but Erin shook her head. "This time is on me." She said. Johan chuckled, and then nodded. "Well, at least let me give you a ride home." He insisted. He wasn't about to take no for an answer. Jamie, who was lightheaded, didn't decline, but didn't exactly agree to it either. As they walked outside, Johan motioned to a driver, who pulled up in a rather expensive looking limo. Jamie was surprised, while Erin just turned to look at the foreign man. "Really?" She asked. Johan just shrugged. "I figured, why not?" He said.

Erin just shrugged and stepped inside. Jamie was a bit reluctant, but did so also. Johan was the last to get in, and as the car started up, Jamie felt strangely nervous, although she wasn't quite sure why. As they drove along, Jamie once again somehow felt left out of the conversation, having to do with business and all, until the subject matter changed. "So Miss Jamie, were you planning on joining us on our little get together?" She heard Johan ask, and looked over at Erin, who smiled at her. "I mentioned it to her and her other half. I'm hoping that they would come." She said. Jamie just nodded. "It sounds like fun." She said nervously. "When I first met Erin, we had allot to talk about. We decided to take it upon ourselves to gather up anyone that wanted to meet others that had our "condition". So we made a little "get together" so to say." He said, and Erin nodded. Jamie was a bit interested, but didn't show much excitement, as she was also a bit nervous to meet other people, or rather what they would think of her.

That evening, after dinner, Jamie sat down with Noah, and told him about the events of the day. Noah laughed a little, and Jamie couldn't figure out what was so funny. "Do you seriously think that they're going to judge you like that?" Noah asked. Jamie blushed slightly. "Maybe." She muttered. "If they're going to judge you on how you live, instead of the kind of person that you are, then it's not worth going to this "get together" at least in my opinion." Noah said, as Jamie poured another glass of wine. "I'm not saying I don't want to go. I just don't want them to think that I'm ... You know..." She said, and leaned up against Noah. "Living off of your boyfriend who's a well off Doctor? Living in a fancy place, not having to work for a living? Is that it?" Noah joked, then noticed that he pretty much "hit the nail on the head" so to say. He mentally slapped himself in the forehead, and thought of a quick solution.

"Maybe I'll meet another girl just like you? Is that what you're worried about?" Noah joked, but Jamie didn't find it that funny. She set down her glass on the small table that sat behind the couch, and turned around to look at Noah. "You would like that huh?" She said, and lightly slapped his chest. Noah just chuckled. "Perhaps." He joked. Jamie just slapped his chest again, but this time, she had a little pout on her face. "Do you really think that I would give you up?" Noah asked, and pulled Jamie closer to him. She tried to push away, but didn't do a very good job at it. Noah couldn't tell if she was tired, or just a little tipsy off the wine. He then started to wonder if she was just acting that way on purpose. Either way, Jamie didn't make much of an effort to push herself away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.