Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

Jamie sat in silence, as she and Noah drove home. As much as he wanted to press the issue, Noah knew that Jamie would talk to him when she was good and ready. After what she found out tonight, he knew that just a little time would be good, so it all settled in. "I miss them." Jamie said, and Noah glanced at her. "Miss who?" He asked. "My parents. I kind of miss seeing them. At least I know I can call them and they won't disown me." She said, and Noah nodded. "I mean, who gives up on their child just because they're different?" She asked, and Noah wasn't sure of what to say to her. "You would be surprised how many children are left behind at the hospital because people just wern't ready to become parents." He told her. Jamie sighed. She stared back out the window, and wondered just what kind of parent could give up on their child.

It was the next day, when Jamie was waken up by a knocking at the door. Grumbling, she stood up, and walked out of the bedroom, only to stare at the front door for a bit, before opening it. "There you are." Erin told her with a smile. Jamie blinked at her a couple of times, before rubbing her eyes. "I'm sorry. Was I supposed to meet you today?" She asked, but Erin shook her head. "No. I just wanted to know if you wanted to go have something to eat." She said, and stared at Jamie for a bit. Jamie wondered what she was looking at, until Erin poked at her naked breast lightly. Jamie suddenly blushed, remembering that she was stark naked, and was about to rush into the bedroom, when she figured that Erin already saw her naked the night before, so why bother. "Oh. Um, sure." She said, and started towards the bedroom. She never took notice that Erin followed her.

"It's a cute place you two have here." Erin said, and Jamie shrugged. "It's okay. A little far from town, but it's home." Jamie said, and jumped a little when she felt Erin's hand on her rear. It wasn't long until Jamie felt Erin's hand moving between her legs, and her finger running along her slit. Jamie whimpered, before feeling Erin pulling her hand back, and turned around to grumble. "Tease." She said, and stuck out her tongue, before picking up a pair of panties. Erin just smiled, and sat down on the bed. "That gives me an idea. What's the most "childish" outfit you have in your wardrobe?" Erin asked. Jamie was just confused. She also didn't like the look on Erin's face, and wondered what exactly she had planned.

"This isn't how I planned to spend my day." Jamie complained, as she and Erin walked around the local shopping mall. Dressed up in clothes only teenagers would wear, Jamie walked around nervously with Erin, who walked around like nothing was wrong. "Oh come on. This will be fun." She said, and smiled. "Fun. Right." Jamie said sarcastic like. "Haven't you ever wanted to just have some random guy eating out of the palm of your hand?" Erin asked, and Jamie shrugged. "Never really thought about it. Why?" She asked, and suddenly remembered the incident the other day, and blushed. "You have thought about it." Erin said, and smiled. Jamie started to feel bad that she did what she did. "Come on. Let's have a little fun. There's a bunch of teenage guys just dying to get under the skirts of two hot, young girls. I say we see how far we can leave them hanging." She said, and Jamie thought about it again.

Part of her wanted to go along with Erin's plan, but the adult side of her told her otherwise. "Noah's gonna be pissed if I do something I shouldn't." Jamie said, and Erin shook her head. "You won't. It's not like we're going out there to have sex with them." She said, and pulled Jamie along. As they walked around, Jamie could feel people staring at her, and blushed slightly. She had on a pretty short skirt, at least for her it was. It fell short just below her ass, and she knew that every time she bent over, or reached for something, that her panties would show. She found herself adjusting it constantly. Her shirt wasn't any better. It fell right below her breasts, and she felt slily showing off her midsection like she did. "Relax will you?" Erin told her, and Jamie resisted glaring at the girl. Erin herself had on tights, with no panties of course, and a tank top that didn't leave much to the imagination. Jamie continued to wonder why they were doing this over and over again. "See those guys over there? I bet you they're getting turned on by just watching us." Erin said, and Jamie looked out of the corner of her eye. She could see a bunch of teenage boys staring at them, and she sighed, because she could just imagine what Erin had planned.

They walked into a small shop, and looked around at some clothes. Erin kept a eye on the boys, knowing that they were still watching them, and flirted with them every chance that she could. She made sure that they were watching her ass, and playfully flipped up Jamie's skirt, which Jamie didn't like. "Come on. Let's play with these guys." Erin said, and Jamie looked over her shoulder. "What do you mean?" She asked nervously. "You'll see." Erin said, and pulled Jamie along suddenly. Jamie was confused. She didn't know what was going on, and glanced over at the boys as they passed by them. "Where are we going?" She asked Erin, who shrugged. "Someplace a bit more private." She said, loud enough for the boys to hear. Jamie sighed. She knew what Erin was up to, and wondered suddenly what she got herself into.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.