Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

Noah sighed, as he walked into the house. He looked around, wondering why things were so silent, and poked his head into the bedroom to look for Jamie. He was a bit surprised that she wasn't around, and wondered if she went to the store, before remembering about his computer. Taking advantage of the situation, Noah walked into his study, stopping only to pour himself some iced tea from the ice box, and noticed that he had a bunch of e-mail waiting for him. He sighed heavily, figuring that nothing would be of importance, Noah skimmed through the browser, deleting anything that he didn't find of use, and chuckled at some of the funny stuff that his friends sent him. It was then that he noticed that there was a e-mail from someone that he didn't recognize. The subject line talked about Systemic Hypoplasia, and Noah opened it up. He was surprised that someone was willing to meet him to talk about it.

"You're kidding me? He went home already?" Jamie asked, as she looked at the nurse at the nurses station. "He just left about half an hour ago." She said, and Jamie sighed. "Figures I'd be late to catch him." She said, thanked the nurse, and left. She waved down another cab, and noticed the cab driver practically licking his lips. Jamie started to wonder if perhaps she should just walk home, but then decided that taking the cab was a better idea. As she got into the cab, the man in the drivers seat looked her over, and Jamie felt like a piece of meat all of the sudden. "You by yourself little girl?" He asked, and Jamie nodded. "I was supposed to meet someone, but they went home already." She said, and gave the man her address. "You should be careful walking around by yourself, there's a lot of weird people these days." The cab driver said, and Jamie sighed. "You don't know the half of it." She mumbled.

The man continued to talk about different things, including how much Jamie reminded him of his own daughter when she was younger, until he pulled up to Jamie's address. As Jamie exited the cab, and reached into her purse to pay the man, the cab driver waved it off. "You were nice enough to listen to an old man, so this one is on me." He said, and Jamie smiled, before he left. She felt embarrassed that she misjudged the man. Practically skipping into the house, Jamie smiled, as she walked through the front door. She looked around for Noah, and figured that he was in his study. She wanted to surprise him, and had quite the naughty idea how to do so. As quietly as she could, Jamie stripped down, and tiptoed her way towards the study. Seeing Noah in his study, just sitting there, Jamie told herself that she couldn't have a better chance, and walked straight in. "How was work honey?" She asked, as she walked over, and sat in Noah's lap.

Noah was about to mention the e-mail, when he stared at the naked Jamie in his lap. He didn't realize that she came home, but had no time responding, as his cock slowly started to harden. "I missed you this morning." Jamie said, and leaned against Noah's chest. He inhaled her scent. She smelled almost like roses, and just the idea of having the naked girl sitting in his lap was more of a turn-on than he could handle. "What are you looking at?" Jamie asked, wiggling her ass in Noah's lap as she leaned forward to look at the computer. She could feel Noah's cock stirring beneath her, and figured he was rock hard and ready to go. Jamie giggled to herself, as she could feel Noah trying to take his belt off, and lifted herself up a little to let him slide his pants down. Jamie slid her ass along Noah's cock, letting it nestle in between her ass cheeks, before sliding herself backwards, running her pussy just over the tip of Noah's cock.

Noah didn't want to bother with the foreplay. Not today at least. Grabbing Jamie by her childish hips, Noah thrust upwards, shoving his cock into her pixie like pussy, making Jamie scream out in pleasure. Jamie rocked back and forth, eyes shut, and her hands gripping the desk in front of her, as each thrust that Noah made lifted her small frame up. "I've been wanting you to fuck me all day." She panted out, as Noah wrapped his hands around her chest, playing with her nipples, all while she continued to ride his cock. She moved her hips, grinding herself into his lap, and soon felt him erupting inside of her, shooting cum into her cunt like a nozzle. Jamie purred. She continued to ride Noah, wanting to cum herself, even if her larger lover was already there. It was then that she noticed the e-mail on the screen.

"Who is this?" She asked Noah, who reached down to play with her clit. Jamie moaned, and sighed happily. "Someone that contacted me. Apparently she has the same disease as you do." He said, and kissed the nape of Jamie's neck. Jamie just purred. "She wants to meet us." Noah said, and Jamie leaned forward. "Really?" She asked, and read over the e-mail. "You don't think it's some sort of joke?" She asked Noah, who shrugged. "I'm not sure. But, even if it is, we can make a day of it. Maybe go window shopping or something." He said, and wrapped his arms around Jamie's waist. Jamie just leaned back, and continued to read over the e-mail. "Someone like me." She said softly. It was long after Noah went to bed, that Jamie sat in front of his computer, still staring at the e-mail at hand. Noah hadn't replied to the sender, and left that decision up to Jamie. Jamie herself wondered about actually meeting this person.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.