Jamie and Jenna- Siblings in Love - Cover

Jamie and Jenna- Siblings in Love

by storyteller36

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Erotica Sex Story: A short story about two siblings who fall in love, and their strange family tree.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

Jamie

I'm Jamie Jackson, 17 years old, a high school senior, son of Tom and Virginia Jackson. Dad is a successful architect, and Mom is an English professor at the local college. I have a beautiful sister, Jenna; Jenna is 15 years old, and a high school sophomore. Our folks are fairly well-to-do; we live in a large home, designed by my dad and me. Yes, I'm a budding architect as well.

Our house has some oddities, designed in by Dad and me. For instance, Jenna and I share a bathroom, which separates our bedrooms; both rooms have pocket doors, so all one has to do is to lock the opposing pocket door for privacy. It has no public access.

One afternoon after school, I had basketball practice, a shirts-and-skins game. I was on the skins side; I'm fairly well-built, as I lift weights, and watch my diet. While we were practicing, I noticed Jenna had entered the gym and was watching us, particularly me. I don't know why she was so interested in me; I was all sweaty and everything. I walked over to her and said, "What's up, kiddo?" She told me she missed her ride, and wondered if she could ride home with me. I told her sure, we'd be done shortly, and I'd shower and meet her outside. As I walked back to the game, I heard one of the guys say, "Man, would I like to be the one to pop HER cherry, if it hasn't been popped already!" That set me off; I hit him hard in the gut, doubling him over. I told the rest of the group, "If I hear one more comment like that about my sister, I WILL rearrange your facial features for you!"

She kept watching me, and I swear I saw her lick her lips. After practice, I showered, and met up with Jenna outside. She was very quiet on the ride home, despite my efforts to get her to talk. When we got home, we went to our respective rooms; I read and did my homework, and needed to take another shower. I opened the door to our bathroom, and nearly fainted. Here was Jenna, as naked as the day she was born, leaning against the vanity and had two fingers buried in her hairless pussy, vigorously pumping them in and out. This was the first time I'd seen her naked since we were little kids and, believe me, she was beautiful. Red hair, emerald-green eyes, perfect teeth. I looked further south, and saw that her breasts were the size of softballs, and just as round; they were topped by bright red nipples, with small areolas-just the way I like them. I was absolutely gobsmacked; I couldn't move. We stared into each other's eyes as she finger-fucked herself. She said, "Oh, God, J ... J ... Jamie!" I stuttered, "I ... I ... I'm so sorry Jenna", and quickly turned, smacking my rock-hard 8-inch boner on the vanity.

I was confused; she was absolutely the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen, bar none. The fact that she was my sister added to my confusion. I lay down on my bed, and jacked off furiously to the vision of Jenna naked. Later that afternoon, I heard a soft knock on my bathroom door. "Come on in", I said. Jenna entered, and quietly sat down on the bed. "Jamie", she said, "I want to apologize for what you saw a little while ago". I asked her, "What's there to apologize for? Everybody does it." "Even you?" she asked. "Of course, even me," I said. "What do you think I was doing after I came back in here?" "Y ... Y ... You mean, you were, like jacking off, because of me?" she asked. "Hell, yes," I said. "How many guys have 15-year-old sisters as beautiful and sexy as you?" "You mean you think I'm sexy?" she asked. "Oh, yeah!" I said. "Jenna, you've got beautiful red hair, a killer face, Tits-uh-breasts that most girls would die for, and your pussy; man, I had no idea you shaved it." "OK", she said, "Thanks for understanding." She went back in her room.

Jenna

God, I was so embarrassed. When I saw Jamie in the gym without his shirt, his hairless chest glistening with sweat, I thought I would die. God, he was handsome. Come on, Jenna; he's your brother. I didn't care; at that moment, he was the most handsome thing I'd ever seen.

When I got home from school, I was so turned on that I just had to do something to settle my nerves. I stripped down, and went into the bathroom. I stuck two fingers into my sopping wet pussy, and started pumping. Why had I forgotten to lock that damned door? When Jamie walked in, naked, I was too far gone to stop, even if I'd wanted to. After we stared at each other, and Jamie went back into his room, I locked the door and finished what I had started-a beautiful orgasm. I moaned as I went over the top. I took a quick shower and went back to my bedroom, unlocking Jamie's door.

Soon, I heard Jamie entering the bathroom, and heard the click of the lock on my door. I heard the shower running, and knew he was taking another shower.

Tomorrow is Friday, and the big dance is tomorrow night; Jamie is taking his girlfriend, Mindy Roberts, and I'm going with my boyfriend, Tommy Kincaid. Jamie is driving us all.

Jamie

It's Friday morning, and school is dragging by slowly. Tonight's the big dance, and I'm taking my girlfriend, and Jenna and her boyfriend. Finally classes were done, and it was time to go home to get ready. I was already in the shower when Jenna got home, so she had to wait on me-although I would have let her join me. After my shower, I got dressed in my suit, primped, and waited for Jenna to come downstairs. When she came down, I nearly had an accident in my pants. She was absolutely, positively, drop-dead gorgeous. Her hair was done up in a bun, her make-up was flawless, and she filled that dress out perfectly in all the right places. "Oh my dear God" was all I could say. "You like?" she asked. "Boy do I like!" I replied. "Come on, big bro", she said. "We have dates to pick up."

We drove to Mindy's and picked her up, and then Tommy. Then, we headed for the dance.

The dance turned out to be a disaster; first, Mindy decided after about a half-hour that she had a headache, and had called a cab to take her home. I offered, but she said no, the taxi would be fine. Funny how the quarterback for the football team had left just about five minutes earlier.

Then, I looked over to where Jenna was sitting with her boyfriend, and it didn't look like pleasant conversation. Jenna was crying, and I got near enough to see that he had a pocket flask; he said, "You prissy cunt; why won't you have a drink with me? Too chicken?" I walked over to him, hauled his sorry ass out of the chair he was sitting on, and smacked him right in the face. He hit the floor with a thud that could be heard throughout the room. Mr. Robinson came running over to see what was going on, and I told him to call the cops to haul this sorry piece of trash to jail for underage drinking.

The police were there in what seemed like seconds, cuffing Tommy and dragging his ass out. The music started playing again, and people resumed dancing. I did what any gentleman would do under the circumstances; I asked Jenna to dance with me. "You mean you'd dance with your own sister?" she asked. "No, I'd be dancing with the most beautiful lady here", I replied.

Jenna

God, that was embarrassing, having Tommy getting drunk and acting like an ass. Jamie saved the day by knocking the shit out of him. Then, when he asked me to dance with him, how could I refuse? We danced in each other's arms the rest of the evening just like any other couple. I settled my head in his chest and, oh God was it nice. When the dance was over, Jamie asked me if I'd like to stop somewhere for a bite to eat. I politely told him that it had been a long day, and I'd just as soon go home. "Your wish is my command", he said.

During the ride home, I surreptitiously slid toward the center of the front seat, and he held my hand. When we got home, we went to our respective rooms quietly, as Mom and Dad were already in bed. I undressed, as I usually sleep in the nude anyway. I put on a robe, and was sitting there, contemplating my feelings for Jamie. We'd been home about an hour when I heard a tap on the bathroom door. "Jen, you awake?" I heard Jamie whisper. "Yeah; come on in", I replied. He entered, wearing a T-shirt and running shorts.

"I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful evening", he said. I stood up and said, "I should be the one thanking YOU, since you salvaged an otherwise miserable evening." I don't know what made me do it, but I reached up, put my hands behind his head, and pulled him down for a kiss. It started out slow, like a normal brother-sister kiss, but the heat rose in a hurry. Soon, our tongues were battling for space, and we were examining each other's tonsils. Jamie broke the kiss and said, "Jenna, we shouldn't be doing this; we're brother and sister, after all." "Right now, I could care less about that", I whispered. "Now kiss me again." He took me in his arms again, and we kissed, and kissed, and kissed.

Jamie

God she was one hot little kisser! I noticed her robe was gaping open: I told her she had a problem with her robe that she should fix; she promptly untied the sash, shook her shoulders, and let the robe fall to the floor. "There; that should solve the problem", she said huskily. She pulled me down on the bed with her; I couldn't resist temptation any longer, and started massaging those magnificent orbs. "Oh God, Jamie", she said. "Don't ever stop doing that." I had lost all sense of reality, and began sucking her nipples, which promptly stood at attention. One hand trailed down her smooth stomach to that perfectly-shaven pussy. I gently rubbed her labia and, as I did so, she got wetter and wetter.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.