Ned Kelly's Success - Cover

Ned Kelly's Success

by Aurora

Copyright© 2009 by Aurora

Incest Sex Story: Fourth in the Ned Kelly series. Ned carries on doing what Ned does best. He spends his summer holidays in the company of several ladies, most of whom end up pregnant.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

It was a couple of days after Ned's encounter with Gillian that he was again riding towards home. He had taken his last exam and was now a free man. Since the exam was in the morning Ned had ridden his bike to Pashmoor to catch the school bus there. He left the bike there so that he could ride home when he returned on the service bus at lunchtime.

Gillian, he thought. Now there was a narrow escape, she had done her best to get him to screw her, so that he would take the blame for the baby that she would produce in a few months, but fortunately he had just been warned of the possibility of this sort of thing happening by Diana. It wasn't as though she was pretty, and he had just finished a tryst with Beatrice, the vicar's wife, so turning her down hadn't been that difficult, but he knew that a stiff cock didn't suffer the pangs of conscience. Still, he mused, it was common knowledge now, and it had been a couple of days since he had visited Diana, and another two before he had a date with Beatrice. Gillian would be rough trade, but at the moment he felt if she popped up, he give her a go, and he was that stiff he'd probably shag her mother too.

He laughed to himself. Well chance would be a fine thing. Her mother though, that was a thought. Gamine was probably the word to describe her. She had a rather long face, bit like the horse she often rode. Teeth too. How old was she, he wondered, fortyfiveish probably. Still, she had a hard body like a gymnast, muscular from all the hard work she had done on the farm ... dark skinned too, and he wondered if she had gypsy blood ... hmm ... keep on thinking like this and I'll have to stop and get some five fingered relief.

As he approached the village he spotted a tractor emerging onto the road, and realised that the driver was Gillian's dad, Arnie. Although everyone knew him as Arnie, Ned would never dare call him that. Arnie was a big muscular man, and not noted for his even temper. The tractor stopped, outside the farm entrance, and Arnie indicated that Ned should stop because he wanted to talk to him.

"Sorry about the other day lad," said Arnie

"That's OK sir," said Ned.

"No, it isn't lad, those scheming hellions of mine made a fool out of me, and they tried to get me to do wrong by you. Anyways, I've taught them the error of their ways, though what I'm going to do with Gillian I don't know. A real disgrace."

And he stuck out his hand.

"No hard feelings lad,"

Ned shook his hand. "No, sir."

"Call me Arnie lad. And If'n I was to catch you with Gillian in future, I'd not be concerned, a lad's got to practice, and god knows what else she's fit for now."

"Err, yes sir, umm, Arnie," said Ned, totally bewildered by the turn of events.

"Ah, and sorry about your dad, lad. Well, must get on. Top field to cut before suppertime, an' it's a big un."

And he drove off.

Ned sat astride his bike shaking his head. He was at a loss as to what to make of all that. It sounded like...

"Ned!"

He looked up.

"Hello, Gillian."

Gillian was wearing a green gingham summer frock, and with her hair tied back looked almost passable. Certainly to a man who had either had a few pints or had a stiffly standing cock on a warm summer afternoon.

"I'm glad I caught you." As if you weren't waiting for me thought Ned. "My dad says I've to apologise to you. You know for..." and she paused, having the good grace to blush.

"Yes, Gillian. I know what for. And I'm sorry for what I said."

"S'all right, I deserved it. My dad took his belt to me, I couldn't sit down for days. Then he did the same to my mum and she couldn't sit down either. I laughed though, cause she didn't half make a lot of noise, and she walked funny after. S'pose I did too." She put her hand on Ned's arm. "Can I make it up to you?"

"How d'you mean?"

"Well, we did start something and ... ain't nobody going to mind now."

"I don't s'pose there is," said Ned, "Your dad's off to the top field, but where's your mum?"

"She's out the back picking something from the garden. Beans, I think."

Ned allowed himself to be pulled into the barn. He dropped his bike out of sight and ran after the now giggling Gillian as she went up the ladder to the hayloft. Before she could get out of reach Ned put his hands up her skirt and grabbed hold of her knickers.

"You won't be needing these," he laughed, and yanked them down to her ankles.

She kicked them off and rapidly climbed the ladder. Ned was right behind her. By the time Ned got to the top Gillian was naked, and she immediately grabbed hold of him and gave him one of her enthusiastic kisses. Ned set about removing his clothes. As he did so he looked a Gillian. Her body was softly rounded with nicely formed but not particularly large breasts. Her tummy was gently rounded to accommodate what was growing within, and her bum was a very inviting shape, accentuating her wide hips. She'll be glad of that in a few months thought Ned, echoing something he had learnt in his research on the subject.

He pulled her towards him and they kissed again, Ned slowing her down. After a minute or so he pushed her back down onto the hay, ending up kneeling between her legs. Ned was excited by the dark crinkly hair at the junction of her thighs, and the lips peeping pinkly beneath, but first he savoured her breasts, kissing and sucking them. He was about to work his way down across her tummy when Gillian grabbed him by his cock and practically dragged him into her, crossing her legs behind his back and starting to hump against him. At the same time she returned to her enthusiastic kissing, holding Ned in a death lock so that he had little option but go along with her. It took only a few minutes for her to achieve her climax, with Ned joining her almost immediately. She was, he thought, bloody hard work, but needs must.

She was still locked onto him a minute or two later when he heard footsteps and her mother call, "Gillian"

"Oh Shee-it," said Ned softly, but before he could burrow under the hay her mother's head appeared through the opening.

"Ah, there you are!" she exclaimed. "I hope you've left some for me."

Through a haze of shock Ned realised that he had been set up once again, only this time he had been caught. But this was slightly different and it appeared as though the two women were hunting together. Since she had expected her mother any minute it might account for Gillian's haste to get finished.

Her mother looked at Gillian. "Oh, you little bitch. You didn't waste any time did you?"

In a sudden fit of bravado Ned sat up.

"Plenty more," he said, and since Gillian's mother was now standing in the hay loft he grabbed her around the ankles and pushed her down. As she went down Ned rose slightly, the net effect being to raise her front buttoned through dress which spread apart and Ned could see that she wore no knickers. Before she could recover he split her legs wide and dived into her muff. There was a shocked 'Oh Jesus' and then Ned began to work his magic.

It took ten minutes or more for her to come to a wheezing and groaning orgasm, by which time Ned was ready to perform again. He gave her no respite and in another ten minutes she was again shrieking her climax as Ned filled her with his cream.

Ned rolled off her and laid on his back trying to recover his breath. Mother and daughter were both hard work. He sat up and looked; both of them were now asleep! He collected his clothes and made his way quietly down the ladder. He put on his shirt and trousers, collected his bike and rode home. It had, he reflected, been an interesting experience, but not one he wanted to repeat too often.


When Ned arrived home the house was empty. There was a car in the drive that belonged to Ned's Auntie Miriam who was taking his mother out for driving lessons in Ned's dad's old car. He decided that he had better take a quick bath to clean himself up before his mother got home. The ladies arrived home about half an hour later, Miri leaving immediately.

Juliette, Ned's mother came in to the kitchen. Ned indicated the teapot and said that he had just made tea.

"Oh, you are a wonderful son," she said, giving him a most unmotherly kiss on the mouth. "Mmm, that is so good. Miri says that I'm getting better."

"She didn't come in," said Ned. "Is that because she needs to get home for a drink after your driving?" His mother took a mock swing at him. "And have you decided about this man yet?"

"Mmm, Oh yes," she replied. "I've made my mind up, but I still haven't decided whether to do anything about it."

"You'll let me know then?"

"Oh, yes, you'll be the first to know." She smiled broadly at him.

Ned went off to his room. He knew that his mother wanted to sleep with him, but he also knew that she was taking her time coming to terms with it. Never mind, he thought, I'm in no hurry, I'm not exactly going short, and he settled down to read.

An hour later his younger sister Susan burst in.

"Hi Susie, do come in, sorry I didn't hear you knock."

"That's because I didn't. I say, do you know what?"

"Chap who invented the steam engine, wasn't he?"

"Oh! Be sensible Ned. D'you know Gillian's going to have a baby."

Ned hadn't looked up from his book yet.

"Yes," he replied.

"You do? Who told you? Do you know who's it is?"

"Yes. She did. Sonny Smiths."

"How do you know all that?"

Ned looked up at her.

"Because she tried to frame me."

"Have you shagged her then?"

"I hadn't then."

"But you have now? When?"

"You ask too many questions Susie."

"That's because I want answers"

"So that you can tell all your friends, I suppose. Well, don't tell them anything about me or I'll be very cross."

She came across to him.

"Give me a kiss and I promise I won't tell a soul."

"Your friends don't have souls, so that won't do."

But he took her in his arms and kissed her deeply.

"One of these days Susie..."

"Mmm ... one of these days Ned."

Susan laughed and went to her room.


Two days before, he had visited Diana on his way home, and it had occasioned gales of laughter when he told her about his initial encounter with Gillian.

He lay alongside her naked body.

"Well, Ned, it seems I warned you just in time."

"You certainly did Di, and I'm very grateful. I should do something for you in return."

And curiously she immediately thought of something, and Ned, ever the gentleman, acted on her suggestion to their mutual satisfaction.

"Will we have to stop this now that you're pregnant?" asked Ned.

"Bless you no, as long as I feel like it we can carry on doing it."

Suiting action to words they carried on for some while.

When it was time for Ned to go she said:

"I told Jim about the baby and he didn't seem much interested, just said 'Oh another little brat to feed' and left it at that. Still, now I've got a good bit of goss to spread, I'm going to enjoy this, I don't like her mother much."

"You can't tell everyone," gasped Ned, appalled.

"Why not? Everyone'll know soon, so I can have a bit of fun getting the goss out first."

"Oh, well, I suppose..."


Ned didn't see Gillian for the rest of the summer, she had, apparently, gone to live with an 'aunt'. In fact she didn't return until the new year, but she brought her baby with her, having refused to give it up for adoption. However, he did have a further encounter with Gillian's mother. His mother had dispatched him there one day on Women's Institute business to deliver something or other, Ned neither knew, nor particularly cared what, but had been admonished to, 'be sure to put it in Ethel's hand'. When she answered the door she practically dragged him inside. Ned felt that what happened was not far off rape, but he wasn't complaining too much, because she gave Ned what, for him, was a novel experience. Shagging in a bed. Haylofts, sofas, kitchen tables, and now a bed. Ned marvelled at the variety.

It was nearly the following Easter before he met Gillian again. She was pushing her pram brazenly through the village.

"Bugger the old biddies," she exclaimed when Ned suggested that people would talk. "They talk about me all the time anyway, and it's more like you will be getting a bad name for talking to me."

Ned told her that he didn't much care what they thought.

"Mother would like to see you," she told him.

"Why? Hasn't she just had a baby?" asked Ned.

"Yes," she replied. "Yours."

"What?"

"My parents always wanted more children after me, but it didn't happen. So the second time I met you, I was supposed to get you in there ready for mother. She wasn't very happy when I got the first load from you, but she was happy with the end result. I'm not supposed to tell you this, but Dad knows too, so I should keep your gob shut. He doesn't mind that it's yours, it's a boy, so he's got someone to take the farm on after him, so he's very happy about that, but he wouldn't want anyone else to know"

My gob shut and legs crossed in future, thought Ned, who wasn't any too keen for everyone to know either.


It was the Friday after Diana had gleefully started to spread the gossip about Gillian, which had really precipitated her departure to an 'aunts' that Ned took a walk on the down to meet with Beatrice, the vicar's wife. He was not certain that she would come, it really did seem unlikely that she would, but then his first encounter with her and his camera in the vicarage kitchen had seemed most unlikely.

He walked up in the warm sunshine and as he approached the tiny spinney on the brow of the hill an arm waved to him, and he could then make out a recumbent figure in the shadow.

"Hi Ned," said Beatrice. "I wondered if you'd make it."

"Hi to you Beatrice," Ned replied. " Why on earth would I stand up the most beautiful woman I've ever made love to?"

Ned realised the error of that statement the instant it left his mouth, but fortunately, although Beatrice picked up on it her interpretation was somewhat different to the truth.

"Oh, those girls at school I'll bet!" she exclaimed. "I'm an old woman compared to them. I am surprised you'd want me."

"Beatrice," Ned looked at her and breathed a sigh of relief. "Not one of them could hold a candle to you, not even in the brightest light. You are simply gorgeous, I'm sure I shall never meet anyone more beautiful or nicer."

"You silver tongued devil," she laughed. "I'm never going to get enough of you. And I've a suspicion that there are other ladies in this village who have their eye on you."

Ned knelt and took her in his arms and kissed her. "They all come a long way behind you Bea," he told her.

Things progressed until they were both naked.

"I want to taste you," said Ned

"No man's ever done that. I shouldn't say it like that, I've only been with one man before you."

"Some thing new then."

It was some time later, after Beatrice had experienced almost as many man inspired orgasms in one afternoon as in her previous existence that Ned finally deposited the final ingredient for the baby that she desired. She was almost delirious with happiness.

"Oh Ned, I want to see you again. Can you make it on Monday, I just can't get away over the weekend."

"Of course," said Ned. "But we've time for another round."

"Again? More? You can do more? Are you sure?" Bea questioned in amazement. "My God, Cedric only manages once weekly."

Ned had the good grace to blush as he wondered how she spelt 'weakly'.

It was a very very satisfied lady who walked down towards the valley road a little later, giggling at the old joke from her schooldays about the Norse god Thor. After ravishing a young girl he introduced himself as 'Thor' and she replied 'yeth, but I'm thatisfied'. And by golly she thought, I am. Ned left by another route and ended up at home just before tea time.

"Where've you been Ned? You look like the cat that got the cream," asked his mother.

"Up by the spinney on the down," replied Ned. "It's really nice up there."

Really very nice he thought. And I certainly did get the cream.


Susan bounced into his bedroom in her nightie as he was sitting at his desk in his pyjamas looking at some prints.

"I'm sure I must be going deaf," he remarked.

"I didn't knock so you couldn't have heard anything. Anyway what have you been up to? Or should I say who have you been up? I'm sure you're up to something."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.