A Journey From One Life to Another - Cover

A Journey From One Life to Another

Copyright© 2009 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 2: Revelations

I awoke, startled, having forgotten that Mave was there for the moment. As it came back to me, my need for relief also did. I tried to remove myself without waking her but that didn't happen.

"Good morning, Robert," her soft Irish accent flowing through those words like the melody of a song through me.

"Good Morning, Mave. I'll be right back," I replied.

I scampered off to the bathroom, and came out a few minutes later. Sam was sitting by the door waiting to go for his morning constructional. So I found some clothes and took him out. We were back in five minutes and I found Mave in the kitchen.

"Do you have any tea Robert?"

"I'm afraid it is only Earl Grey, but it will have to do for now."

She gave me a funny little look and got it out when I pointed out the cabinet it was in. I got my coffee out and went to making myself a cup. We sat down with our respective drinks and peering at each other across the table.

"Mave, I know nothing about you."

"I haven't been very forth-coming with you Robert. I'm sorry for that, after all you have done for me and told me."

"No need to be sorry, Mave. But I am curious to know more about you, and how you came to my door."

We talked for the rest of the morning between feeding Sam and us. We took Sam out for another walk, continuing our discussions. While Mave's clothes covered her body they were not exactly her size. She wanted to argue about me buying her anything, but I put on my Scottish attitude. We went shopping after depositing Sam back at the motor home.

It was a small dent in my credit limit and I got a call from Cindy while we were shopping. I told her the truth ... that I was shopping, just not for whom. I wondered why I was hiding Mave from her, but for now it was easier.

We were back on the road shortly after lunch, we drove until just after five and made our way to a KOA campground for the night I got us hooked to the utilities then.

Sam was in need of another walk, and Mave took him while I worked on dinner. I remembered the keys from yesterday, and the amulet.

I went out and put them back in their hidey-hole, and grabbed the amulet bringing it inside, with me. When I had bent over to return the keys I had splashed something on my shirt. I took it off laying the amulet down next to me when I did.

Who knows why, but for some reason before I put my shirt on put the chain holding that amulet up around my neck. I let it go and went to grab my shirt the strangest feeling came over me. Shaking it off, slipped my shirt over my head and returned to the door. Somehow the light seemed different, it wasn't that there was less light just that I could see more light somehow. Well, dinner wouldn't get cooked with me standing outside looking all around.

I went back into the kitchen to begin working on our evening meal when Mave came back with Sam. I looked up to see Mave looking back at me.

"Is something the matter Bobby?"

I started at Mave, and was taken aback as no doubt my staring and mouth hanging open scared her. She had a crown on her head and was dressed in a formal gown looking for all intents the picture of a princess.

"Why are you dressed like that?"

"I'm wearing the clothes you bought for me today, Bobby," she said with some uncertainty.

"I did not buy you a gown or that crown." I replied.

"I am not wearing a gown or a crown. I was just taking Sam for a walk, why would I do that if I was wearing those things?"

"I don't know. It's just how I see you, now."

"It sounds like you see me as some type of princess."

"I think that's it," I said, stopping to rub my eyes

"What did I do between the time I left and returned to become this princess?" she asked.

"You didn't do anything but take Sam for a walk," I replied

"What have you done since I have been gone?" she asked.

"I put the spare keys away and slipped the chain holding the amulet around my neck."

"What amulet?" She asked.

"I took from Jonas when I released him from being up in the tree."

"Who is Jonas and why was he in the tree?"

"Jonas was who Sam chased all afternoon yesterday after he escaped when you made your way into here. Sam chased him into the tree finally. He said he was a Leprechaun and I got this from him yesterday as payment for letting him go," I pulled the amulet from against my chest and showed it to her.

Mave walked closer and reached out to touch it. When she did I saw her face change. "How ... What ... I don't understand ... Those are fables..."

"What's the matter Mave?"

"Nothing is the matter but you look much younger when I am touching this."

We walked over to the mirror in the bathroom and to say I was shocked was an understatement I looked to be in my twenties again. Mave touched the amulet that I had left outside of my shirt and looked in the mirror and let out a gasp.

"I'm wearing a gown and the tiara."

"I told that," I let out a small laugh as I did.

She leased the amulet then and she let out another gasp. "Now, I'm not wearing them," She touched the amulet time and again like a child with a new toy.

I heard a noise then and looked to see Sam staring up at us. But it wasn't my over weight beagle any longer but a massive hound. That had to be what had Jonas so frightened yesterday.

Mave touched the amulet again and turned to look at Sam. She no doubt saw the same thing letting out a gasp as she did.

"Maybe he isn't an American beagle any longer," there was a small quiver in her voice.

"I think I said that last evening princess, now I guess you will believe me," I let out a hearty laugh at that.

"That is no way to treat royalty," she giggled.

"So now you're not some waif come running into my castle but a princess doing that."

"We can discuss that over our supper, my Lord."

"Ah, I see you know your true place, now," I gave her another laugh.

"Oh, I know my place, my Lord. The question is, will you know yours?"

She kissed my cheek then turned and went back to the kitchen. We walked back to the kitchen and the two of us set out to make dinner. As we were doing that she would rub against me now and again. I didn't mind that at all but wondered what had caused this change all of a sudden.

"Mave would you like to try the amulet on?"

"Sure, if you wouldn't mind my Lord."

I reached for the amulet and began to pull it up. But try as I might I simply could not raise it past eye level. "Mave, it won't seem to come off. Can you see if you can take it off?"

Mave reached over and tried moving it up but had no more luck with that than I. She had me turn around and looked for a clasp but didn't find one. Finally she came back around and turned the amulet over. She looked at the back of it and then gasped.

"Bobby, you can't take it off while you're alive."

"What do you mean?"

"It's written here, in Gaelic, but not the Gaelic I learned as a child."

"What does it say?"

"A rough translation would be that it can only be removed when you're dead."

I took that in with a start. I had something around my neck that changed how I looked at the world and it could only be removed when I was dead. I stumbled over and took a seat at the table.

"What the hell did that leprechaun trick me into taking?" I said out loud pissed at him and myself.

"How did you come by it?" Mave asked.

"I made him drop it from the tree and then chased him off using Sam as the threat for that."

"So you wanted to have it?"

I sat there for a moment and then admitted that I did want it.

And then she asked, "You freely put it around your neck, Bobby?"

I knew that any more bitching about it would be useless. Ignorance of the consequences wasn't going to play out with her and wouldn't change anything.

"I got what I wanted whether I really wanted what came with it or not, didn't I?"

"It seems that way, my Lord."

"Will you cut that my Lord stuff out, Mave. I'm not even Irish."

"Bobby, I can't help it you turn me on all right."

"Turn you on, I'm old enough to be..."

She stopped me with a kiss and then she said, "You're old enough to be my lover," and she kissed me again.

What the hell did she mean by, well my body damn well knew what she meant by that, and was rising as we continued to kiss. I pulled away trying to get a grip on what was happening.

"Mave we need to eat dinner."

It was a weak attempt and really not one that I believed in.

"Dinner, will be here when we get back to it, my Lord," she took my hand and started to pull me back to the bedroom.

It had been a very long time since Kathy and I'd had any type of physical contact. The last bout of her illness had simply killed that in her, when they went to the aggressive treatments. We had enjoyed ourselves exclusively with each other since we were married, even though she had told me I should go and find someone for my needs. I just could and would not do that.

So as Mave was removing her clothes and then mine, I came to the realization that nothing I could say or would do short of running out of the motor home was going to stop her. And being honest with myself, looking at her I wanted her body. If she was willing why shouldn't I be with her.

There weren't a lot of preliminaries as I pushed her onto the bed and she just opened her legs for me. I knew where I wanted to be and she was just as determined that I would be there. She reached down and guided me in as I took all that she offered.

She thrashed and moaned as I pounded into her warm depths. She alternated using her legs to push up and meet my down strokes or locking her legs around my lower back. She screamed as she came, but I didn't stop and was bringing her to another orgasm when that deep held feeling took over. I was going to cum inside her and told her so. That was all it took for her to crest over the edge and lock her legs around my back squeezing from me all I had to offer.

I collapsed on her, our bodies drenched from the passion. She was looking up at me when she kissed me her eyes staring into mine. I returned her kiss and we explored our tongues with each other. Moving my hands to her breasts I took a nipple and rolled it. That caused her sheath to grip me tighter and I began to harden. I took a hold of her and rolled us over, with her now on top.

She took control then and began to squeeze on me as I continued my hardened journey. Then she was moving her ass up and down driving me inside her again. It was slower and sweeter this time. We would stop and kiss and use our hands and lips to explore our bodies. But then her drive and mine finally took over. I used my legs to lift me deeper into her and she sat up and stared to lift herself up and down on me.

There were new places to touch, and I did, as she continued her assault upon her next orgasm. I cheated and rubbed her clit with my index finger tip and she went off. Falling onto me as she did, I took that lubed finger and reached around to run it over her rose bud.

She moved her rear up and down as I did that so I pushed my finger inside of her. That got her motor going again and she was lifting herself up and down the stimulation of my finger bringing her back from the last and on to the next.

Sam begging to be fed finally got us out of bed some hours later. We were a mess of sweaty bodies and plastered hair. Mave went to the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I fed Sam and then took him out for a walk.

Mave must have taken a short shower because she had our dinner on plates next to the microwave. She was in Kathy's robe again, brushing her hair at the table.

"Take a shower, my Lord. We can eat dinner, then."

"Yes, Princess," I stopped and kissed her before I made my way to the shower.

I was finishing my shower and still wondering what the hell had gotten into her besides me. Not that I had any problem with that. When she opened the door and said. "You have one minute to finish before I feed your dinner to Sam, my Lord."

That got me out and going. I was soon back at the kitchen table, in my robe, too.

"What the hell happened a little while ago, Mave?"

"We wanted each other, my Lord, and we did just that."

"I know that, what I mean is why did it happen?"

"We wanted each other, my Lord, and we did just that."

"Princess or not, I will put you over my knee if you don't tell me more that that."

She giggled at the thought no doubt before she said, "Bobby, I don't know. All of a sudden I wanted you more than any man I have every wanted. And I am not sorry about it at all, so don't go worrying about it."

"But"

"There are no buts, Bobby. We did what we did and I loved it and from your reaction I would say the same for you."

"Oh, I am not complaining about it, just trying to understand, is all."

Just then the phone rang. No doubt it was Cindy calling to check up on me. I picked it up and saw it was indeed her calling.

"Hello, Baby." Mave gave me a look then. "How are the twins?"

We talked for a few minutes with me assuring her that I was fine. Mave listened and then finished her plate. I got off the phone and then finished my dinner.

"How are Cindy and the twins, my Lord," she was a bit frosty with me.

"The grandkids, my daughter Cindy and her husband Steve are fine."

She came to me and sat on my lap. It was a tight squeeze but she did it.

"I'm sorry, Bobby. I forgot that you told me about them earlier."

"That's ok. I haven't told them about you or us. If there is an us to tell them about?" I don't know what I was thinking when I said that. Well, I was from a time when sex between people meant more than just a romp for release.

"Oh, there certainly is an 'us', my Lord," she stopped talking and kissed me then. "I mean how would it look for a princess who had been defiled by a Lord not to remain with him."

"What do you mean defiled?"

My Scottish brogue was now in full voice.

"What would you call what we did just a short time ago if not a defilement?"

She had this look on her face I had seen with Kathy before.

"Why it was only a warm up for tonight my princess."

I kissed her and she pulled my head tightly to her as we did.

That was the end of my dinner. I should have put the plate into the trash. Sam discovered it at some point and helped himself to some of it. It was a mess in the morning that I cleaned up after his walk. But all in all it was well worth it.

Mave and I were sated of our lust from earlier, and we more explored and enhanced our loving before we fell asleep. I woke with her on my shoulder me with a handful of her warm and wonderful breast.

Mave had made breakfast by the time I was back, and I showered first this time. We could stay here another day but there was really no reason to so I started the process of getting ready to head out.

When she finished her shower I disconnected all of the utilities and got us going. I stopped and fueled up before we got back on the highway. While the pump was going, I went inside the store and got a few things to add to the supplies.

Mave's hair was still wet when she came to sit down in the passenger seat. I had finished fueling up and sat behind the wheel.

"Where are we headed to my Lord?"

"I had wanted to go to a few places that Kathy and I had talked about going to before she was sick the last time."

"Then let's do that."

"You don't have a problem with that?"

"Bobby, if you need to do that then let's do it. As long as I am with you I don't care about the reason."

"How can you feel that way?"

"How can I not, to the only man I have even given myself to?" She grinned.

"I don't understand, I thought from the way you didn't show any signs of pain that..."

She spoke before I was able to continue.

"Bobby, my Lord. There has only been you, and there will only be you, until I die."

"What did you do about protection?"

Now I was worried. Isn't that great? The horse was already out of the barn, and now you look to close the door.

"Why my Lord, I would never need protection with you. I am sure if I was with child you would do the honorable thing and marry me." Now it was her time to look with worry on her face.

"I might do that even if you weren't with child." Why the hell had I said that.

Mave's smile radiated then. It was indeed the right thing to say even if I didn't understand why I had at that moment. I felt the amulet pulse against me chest. What the hell was that?

"Do you think I would marry just anyone who ravished me?"

Mave was pulling my chain now and since she was happy to do that I decided I might as well join in.

"I think it was I who was ravished, princess. You did drag me back to the bedroom."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.