Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more. See Disclaimer on author's page for more information. Have fun in fantasy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Miranda her eyes wide in amazement walked with Nedra down the long marble hallway, tall gleaming white marble columns stood on either side, everything was so white, so beautiful it almost hurt her eyes. A stunningly beautiful young girl dressed in a short white tunic, bowed before Nedra then quickly pushed open two huge silver doors. "Come my sweet tidbit, first you will bathe, then you will listen and learn." Miranda found herself being undressed by two young girls who smiled and giggled, they pulled her down the steps into a scented pool with flowers floating on the water. Nedra lay on a long low couch watching "there is no need for such blushes my sweet tidbit, they have no interest in your body other then to do as they are bidden, there is no shame or embarrassment here for any who enter." Nedra chuckled with a purrr "ohhhhh soooo many times Nedra has seen the sweet tidbit peek her delightful nose in the door, she has been waiting for you to come in, but always you shy away, there is no need for such here." Miranda who was almost purring herself as the two girls washed her hair looked at Nedra in surprise "you knew I had been here?" Nedra laughed "but of course, Nedra she knows these things, she also knows that the sensuality of your body seeks learning and is filled with curiosity, this Nedra shall help to teach you over time." The two girls lead Miranda out of the pool and dried her off with soft warm scented towels then told her to lay down on a long towel covered bench. They started to rub her body with creams and lotions until she was purring her eyes half closed. Nedra got up and walked over picking up a silver comb she started to comb out Miranda's wet hair "yes my poppets Nedra she does not do this for anyone, but her sweet tidbit is an exception" she purred to the two young girls.

"You must care for your body for then it shall care for you, you must love your body for it is what gives you life, pleasure, children, but before you can love your body you must first love what is in it, yourself, that which makes you unique among others. This Nedra sees in her tidbit, you love that which is you, your heart is kind and gentle, your soul fiercely strong, your mind wondering and inquisitive cautiously seeking the unknown. You blossom into womanhood and with it comes the need for answers that your body and mind seek, what you saw tonight in the tent of the Pasha Ali Rashman stirred those seeking questions. Your ohhh sooo adorable papa he tried his best to help with those questions, but he did not see soooooo could not understand, those women were the slaves of Ali Rashman, they belong to him body and soul and revel in their bondage for he is a good man and understands that even a slave has needs and insures that they are fulfilled." Nedra smiled and gently kissed Miranda's lips "later we shall talk of the ohhh sooo interesting Christopher, come you will walk with Nedra and learn." Miranda got up off the bench and found herself wrapped in a short silk sarong, small white flowers of jasmine in her hair. She followed Nedra down another long columned hallway, once again doors were thrown open for her, all the women in the room dropped to their knees when they saw Nedra, with a motion of her hand they rose. "This my sweet tidbit is where one learns to enhance ones looks, you see these women as beautiful, which they are, but they know that sometimes to please themselves and a man, they can use certain things to aid them, an added touch of color to the lips, a touch of color to the eyes." Miranda watched one woman applying kohl around her eyes, another a light pink to her cheeks, Nedra put her hand under one woman's chin and tipped her head up "this my sweet is subtly alluring, it slowly draws a man's attention, to the lips, to the eyes without shocking" Nedra walked over to another woman, Miranda blinked, Nedra chuckled "this is not subtle this is blatant and there is no question here that she desires to be noticed and quickly" Miranda looked at the woman, black kohl widely outlined her eyes, her lips were deep dark red, her cheekbones a lighter red, her long fingernails were bright red as were her toenails. Nedra smiled "yes my sweet, her nipples are bright red, as are her sex lips, this is found to be very alluring and erotic in may lands, you will also find many women here who have piercings with rings and other adornments on various parts of their bodies, this also can be considered erotic to some. This is of course not for you, Nedra she knows this, but strives to show you the differences, all of these women in their own fashion find themselves to be sensual, sexual and know they are infinitely attractive to males and females alike. Each takes pride in herself and her body, she learns to use what she has and make it more so, some in subtle ways others in more noticeable ways. You my sweet one know this also deep inside your awakening senses, that you are sensual in your very soul." Miranda followed Nedra into another room, Nedra purrred deeply "you see before you women who are learning to walk, move, smile, glance, all with a sexual sensuality that once again draws a man to them, this brings men pleasure to watch a beautiful woman walk across the room, her body swaying, her step light and graceful, her eyes beckoning with erotic secrets that she shall impart to him, turn to the mirror my sweet one and walk towards it as if it were a lover waiting for you, his eyes lustful, his body eager." Miranda found herself doing as Nedra told her, she saw her eyes glistening, her hips swaying sensually with every step she took, her lips moist and full, her breasts rising and falling with each breathless intake of air past her slightly parted lips. Nedra purred turning to the women in the room "this my ohhh so lovely children you will not see often except from your Nedra, a woman as a pure sensual being, her wants and desires shine through her eyes, her needs imparted subtly with every movement of her body, her lips begging to be possessed, without saying a word she has told all this to her lover as she walks to him." Nedra took Miranda's hand and lead her out onto a patio surrounded by lovely gardens, the air warm and scented, she could hear music in the background, Nedra stroked Miranda's long thick hair "now we shall talk of the ohhh sooo fascinating Christopher, perhaps he is for you my sweet one, perhaps not, this is not yet for you to know, but you must not let his masculine needs with other women make you cry with pain for he is as a man and must find release for his desires, he is a good man, a kind man and has no wish to bring you pain, he is a man who once mated will spend his life faithful and adoring till the end of time, but in the mean time he plays as does your Uncle, the ohhh so delightful Kirk. You are a strong woman, you have the strength to smile and go on even if your heart and body ache, this is good, Nedra she knows this. Never will you sit back like the ohhh soooo silly Kalilah and watch your dreams pass you by, always you will reach out and try for what you seek, now is the time to learn the confidence that makes you the woman that you are, for it is inside yourself you must reach." Nedra saw the question in Miranda's eyes, softly caressing her cheek Nedra purred "love has no age, it is timeless in it's wants, needs, desires, do not let this concern you my sweet."

Miranda watched several men walk past, she let out a breathless gasp, they were stunningly handsome. Nedra laughed "but of course there are males here, my little sweet one, men are also creatures of deep sensuality and needful of learning this to go on and achieve greatness. Many of the women here will go on to become great courtesans of their day, others will become Queens and rulers of kingdoms, others will sway the powers of many lands and worlds of the past and future, this Nedra knows and teaches them to seek their full sensual potential. Now my sweet one it is time for you to return to your mama and papa, for them you have only been gone but a few short moments but Nedra she knows they worry for their hatchling, another time Nedra will teach you more, as you grow and your needs change. But you must always enter through the doors you were first shown, this Nedra must insist upon." Miranda hugged Nedra "I promise, thank you for all your help" Nedra smiled and hugged her back with a sensual purrr.

Every male mouth in the room dropped open and every female gasped as Nedra and Miranda appeared in the center of the room. Nedra purred to Miranda "now they see your potential for just a quick moment" a second later Miranda found herself once again dressed in her everyday blouse and skirt the jasmine flowers still in her hair. Nedra walked over and kissed Laurel on the cheek "your ooohhh sooo sweet little one is now home safe, Nedra thanks you for allowing her to enjoy the company of the little one for a short time." Laurel could only nod, Nedra chuckled then turned to Kirk and Christopher who had been standing next to Laurel "the women of Ali Rashman are quite delightful, this Nedra knows." She laughed as the two full grown men blushed with a guilty look. Nedra winked and blew Alex a kiss then was gone.

Miranda fixed herself a plate of food as if nothing at all unusual had happened all evening, Christopher handing her a fork and spoon said quietly "I'm sorry for the way I snarled at you tonight Mandy, I was just shocked to my toes to see you standing there." Miranda smiled "don't worry about it Christopher, it was my fault for not looking to see where you and Kirk were, it won't happen again." Christopher looked like he wanted to say something more but Connor came up with a chuckle, reaching out he took a small white flower out of her hair "I think Trink had heart palpitations when you showed up in that skimpy little outfit, he was muttering about going and finding a blanket to wrap you in, then when your attire changed he started muttering about the proper clothes for a young girl." Miranda laughed "poor Trink, you know Connor I think your much more attractive then the men I saw at Nedra's." Miranda sat down and started eating "I'm famished, you know I was thinking, I need a lute like mamas I wonder if I can get Tetly to find me one." Connor, Christopher stared at Miranda, sitting down Connor said "there are men at Nedra's? Miranda nodded "why does that surprise you?" Connor shrugged "I don't know it just does." Christopher walked off with an angry glint in his eyes.

Kirk came over and sat down in the chair Connor had left a few minutes earlier "your father was just a tad upset with us tonight, I hope everything is all squared away now." Miranda nodded, she wanted to giggle at the slight blush on Kirk's cheeks but didn't. Kirk looked around "where's fairy tonight?" Miranda put down her fork "do you even know what her name is after all these years?" Kirk looked at her in surprise "of course I do, I just enjoy calling her fairy, why that tone of annoyance?" Miranda sighed "I guess it bothers me to see you treat Kalilah so off handedly, when she has loved you so desperately all these years, patiently waiting for you to notice her and her heart longing for you to love her back. She's turned down offers of marriage, she lives all alone in her little tree house, just waiting for a smile from you, I think that's sad." Kirk just stared at Miranda for a moment then stood up with a frown "I think your way off the mark, Kalilah doesn't love me, Miranda, she is just a friend." Miranda shook her head sadly "maybe you need to look more closely at the fairy that calls you her human."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.