Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel - Cover

Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 26

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more. See Disclaimer on author's page for more information. Have fun in fantasy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Miranda was so excited about Connor coming home the days were just not passing quickly enough for her, going to Murry's on an errand for her mother, she visited with Anise and the children for quite a while then decided since she was close by she would check out her mother's lair, Miranda loved the lair, the warm feeling of being snuggled inside the mountain pleased her. Going from room to room Miranda made sure everything was sparkling clean, the air fresh with the smell of the forest's wild flowers, she puttered around in the kitchen deciding next time she came she would fill the shelves with supplies once again, Cook had never forgiven her for setting her on fire and would run her out of the kitchen which annoyed Miranda no end since she wanted to learn how to cook. Going into the bedchamber thinking about taking a short nap, since she felt achy and crampy hating that female side that turned her into either a crying ninny or a snapping, snarling bitch, she glanced several times at the mirror then shook her head, not today. Miranda had over heard Trink and Izzie talking about the mirror over a year ago, it had taken her a month to work up the nerve to go through the mirror but once she had, she enjoyed herself immensely, she would go down into the cavern and dress up with all the jewelry, sitting in the huge throne like chair that would fit three dragons, she had found a silver short sword and would play at being a warrior like her Uncle Kirk and Christopher. Miranda had found two more mirrors in the cavern like the one above, that seemed to be in the stone, it had only been two weeks ago that she had finally figured out the words to open the one mirror, she had a list of words and phrases that she had spent her early mornings before going down to breakfast compiling, but it had really happened by accident, she had her paw on the mirror and gotten annoyed after running through another list of words, she had snapped "why won't you work for me" and her paw had gone through the mirror, it had taken her five tries before coming down too "for me" the words that would open the mirror. She had peeked through and seen an amazing sight, a beach covered with warm sand and water that was so clear it sparked in the sunlight. There were trees she later found out were palm trees, birds that were every color of the rainbow, flowers that smelled like perfume and just as colorful as the birds. Miranda had finally gotten up the nerve to step through the mirror onto the beach, she had brought with her a small jar of paint and marked very boldly where the entrance to the mirror was, she had explored for days and finally decided that it was like some magical island that only went so far then everything ended at the water. Miranda loved the water, it was so warm yet cooling and soothing at the same time, colorful tiny fish swam about and would swim into her hands as she cupped them in the water. Dancing along the beach she held out her arms and sang, this is for me, this is my private place just for me. Knowing that others knew about the cavern behind the bedchamber mirror Miranda hid the other mirrors behind a stone wall of magic making it look like there was nothing there but cavern walls. Miranda heard her mama calling her and quickly went home planning on working on more words and phrases for the other mirror, maybe it was another magical beach or some other type of wondrous place she had never seen before.

Miranda walked into the front parlor and smiled at Natalie, Mar and Marti'en, "is everyone else here too?" she asked. Mar chuckled "not tonight, we just thought we would come keep your mama and you company while your papa is gone" Miranda after her mama had joined them went up to wash and change for dinner, coming back downstairs she chuckled at Trink who once again was wearing two bows in his beard. Sitting down at the table Miranda fixed herself a plate setting it down slowly she sat just looking down as she felt wave after wave of someone checking her over, feeling for her magical abilities, her mental abilities, how she was feeling physically. Almost snarling she thought how rude, not even asking first, just doing, she felt violated somehow, putting her hands that were fisted into her lap she snapped her fingers and watched Natalie's head suddenly jerk back with a pounding headache, effectively stopping her intrusion, she could have done much worse but this was her friend she thought. Watching Natalie rub her temple, Miranda snapped her fingers again removing the headache. "Why are you doing this to me?" she snarled at Natalie, Mar and Marti'en "what have I ever done to you?" Laurel looked around the table "care to tell me what's going on?" she asked. Natalie calmly told Laurel that Marti'en had mentioned that the dagger of Cairin had sung for Miranda and she wanted to see the extent of Miranda's powers. Laurel frowned "did you ask her? before you looked?" Marti'en said soothingly "Natalie didn't think Miranda would notice, and this way it wouldn't upset her if it had just been some sort of fluke." Laurel who had rarely seen her daughter lose her temper but knew from the few times she had that it was a truly frightening sight, saw Miranda's green eyes flare and glitter with anger. Laurel stood up and hugged Miranda "it's all right sweetie, they were just concerned for you, they would never do anything to hurt you, you know that." Miranda stood up "what difference does it make if the dagger sung a song, so what, you all think it's so powerful, you talk about it with such awe and wonder. Kirk and Christopher have to have that silly sword or dagger to go off on their travels, well I don't! I can go anytime I want too! or I can send anyone I want anywhere I want! I even know where Nedra lives! Don't ever do that to me again!" panting for breath Miranda ran out of the room with a sob. Laurel quietly told the three that they had better leave and followed after Miranda.

Laurel sat hugging Miranda rocking her slowly "sweetie why don't you use the magic I showed you to ease the tears and cramps?" Miranda snuggled closer to her mama "I didn't want to be sleeping when Connor and papa come home" Laurel smiled "I promise to wake you up the instant they arrive" gently rubbing her hand over Miranda's tummy she calmed her cramps and soothed her tears. "Mama, I'm so confused about why Natalie did that, can't you make the dagger sing? can't you go traveling if you want?" Laurel wiped the tears off her daughters cheeks "I honestly believe that Natalie was just concerned for you, from the little I know when Hank first used the sword there were a few problems, they didn't want to see you get hurt. As to the other I really don't know Sweetie, I've never paid much attention to my magic, it's just never been that important to me, plus I spent so many years with Jacob hiding what I really was it just seemed to come naturally not to use my magic" Laurel put Miranda in her nightdress then snuggled her under the covers "can Connor also go traveling?" Laurel asked as she tucked the covers over Miranda's shoulders. Miranda gave a sleepy smile "Connor has much stronger magic then I do mama, he used to say it was to make up for not being as pretty." Laurel chuckled as she lay down next to Miranda gently stroking her hair, singing softly until she was asleep.

Laurel carried her cup of tea into the music room, sitting down by the harp she started to pluck the strings thinking about the things Miranda had said and what Natalie had done. Marti'en silently asked if Miranda was all right, Laurel sighed "yes, she's sleeping now, I wish you had talked to me first, I could have told you that it was a bad time to be bothering Miranda, I hope Natalie won't do the same thing to Connor when he gets home, his temper can be just as volatile as Miranda's." Marti'en glanced at Mar then said to Laurel "can Connor also hear the dagger sing?" Laurel stopped playing the harp and took a sip of her tea making Marti'en wait a moment "according to Miranda, Connor's magic is much stronger then hers, why all this interest in the children's magic?" Marti'en replied "untrained magic can be dangerous Laurel in the young especially at Connor and Miranda's age, Mar is also very bored and I think is hoping to once again have a few pupils to train, you know how testy Mar can get when he's bored." Laurel chuckled "Mar is always testy, I'll think about what you've said and talk to the twin's it's up to them if they want to study magic" Marti'en sighed with relief "that's all I ask that they know there is someone who can at least guide them in the right direction."

Laurel gave Connor a tight hug almost in tears she was so happy to have him home again, Connor felt the tears prickle the back of his eyes and blinked giving his mother another hug "are you shrinking? mama" Laurel laughed "no, you're just getting so tall that I'm going to have to use a stepstool to give you a hug soon" the three laughed, "I'll go tell Miranda your home, she's still sleeping, are you hungry? Cook has been fussing for days making all your favorite foods." Alex chuckled "of course he's hungry, not that he's eaten his way across England or anything like that" Connor laughed then looked around "where's Trink?" Trink bounced in the front door "I be's right here me boyo, whooeee look at yea, almost as tall as Mar's mountain." Trink found himself picked up and crushed in a tight hug as Connor laughed "I've missed you Trink" Trink wiped a tear away "missed yea too me boyo, here now put old Trink down, ain't seemly to be trottin around with an elf in your arms" Connor laughed putting Trink down "well I guess it would depend on the elf" Trink chortled turning away for a minute while Alex said something to Connor, wiping his eyes with his beard, it had almost undone him when he saw tied to the button hole of Connor's jacket an old frayed green ribbon.

Miranda still in her nightie and robe ran down the stairs "Connor! your finally here" Connor met her at the bottom of the stairs, picking her up and twirling her around the two laughed "no I'm not home it's just an illusion I sent you to scare the heck out of you" Miranda laughed "your scary enough with all that fuzzy stuff on your face" Connor grinned "that fuzz will one day be a beard to rival Trink's." Miranda started to giggle, taking his hand she started to drag him up the stairs "come talk to me while I get dressed, it's so wonderful to have you home" Alex, Laurel and Trink watched the two go up the stairs chattering away. "A fine day it be's, yes indeedy a fine day" Trink muttered.

That evening the house was filled with everyone coming to welcome Connor home, Miranda who had been dancing around laughing and giving everyone hugs giggled at Kalilah "this is so much fun" Kalilah laughed at Miranda "I think you've been sampling to much of Trink's ale" Miranda just giggled more than her eyes lit up "I should go get Kirk and Christopher, they should be here too." Kalilah shook her head "they are off somewhere adventuring again" Miranda giggled "that's ok, I can go at least ask them to join the party, I'll be right back" Kalilah started to say something about asking Laurel first but was too late as Miranda vanished, Kalilah flew over to Marti'en and whispered in her ear Marti'en went pale "when?" Kalilah sighed "just now, she has been taking sips out of everyone's drinks all evening" Marti'en motioned Connor over and casually asked him where Miranda was, in surprise Connor looked around the room, then with a frown looked down at Marti'en "give me a second" Marti'en and Kalilah watched a look of concentration then a frown appear on his face.

Miranda found herself in a strange tent like structure, giggling she looked around, wondering what all the men were staring at, with a blink her mouth dropped open, there in the middle of the tent was a naked woman dancing with only a long scarf in her hands, her body undulated as she moved the scarf suggestively over her body then down between her thighs, licking her very red pouting lips she rocked her hips back and forth over the scarf, Miranda blinked again seeing the woman's nipples rouged as red as her lips. Her heart thudding in her chest Miranda snapped her mouth shut finding herself staring into Christopher's eyes, as if in slow motion it sunk into Miranda's mind that there was a half naked woman sitting on his lap, his hand on her bare breast, the woman's hand was opening the front of his breeches. Miranda jumped as Kirk's hand wrapped around her upper arm, she looked at the naked woman who had come up and was rubbing her body up and down Kirk's side, "go home now Miranda!" Kirk snapped, Miranda's eyes flew up to Kirk's face "I just came to tell you Connor is home and we were having a party for him" her voice sounded shocked and confused "I better go." but she couldn't seem to move, her eyes once again going to Christopher who was walking in her direction an angry scowl on his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.