Book 6 - Revanche and Laurel
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more. See Disclaimer on author's page for more information. Have fun in fantasy!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Alex snuggled Laurel against his chest as he slept, waking up he chuckled "urchin, your leaking on me again" at her mumble he laughed quietly and got up, taking a towel he laid it on his chest then gently snuggled her back where she had been, the towel absorbing the milk leaking from her breasts, since Connor and Miranda had started sleeping through the night Laurel had been having problems with swollen painful milk filled breasts, he knew she had been doing as Bitsy suggested and expressing as much milk as possible from her breasts at night before she went to bed but she still had some problems.

Miranda and Connor were in the dining room with Trink waiting for their breakfast, their papa was in the book room and their mama was in the kitchen soothing Cook's upset. Earlier Connor had gotten a pot stuck on his head and almost burnt down the kitchen as he ran around crashing into things puffing and screeching, Miranda running around behind him screeching because Connor was screeching, Cook running around behind the two of them trying to grab the pot off of Connor's head, when Miranda had set Cook's apron on fire the two had been banned from the kitchen. "Why all the doom and gloom?" Kirk asked from the doorway, Miranda and Connor shrieked seeing Kirk and Christopher who had been gone for over four months. With a little skip and hop Connor launched himself into the air soaring over to Kirk, crooning and nuzzling him, Miranda simply opened her wings and floated up going to Christopher, she singsong crooned at him, Miranda frowned pulling back after she tried to nuzzle Christopher's cheek, laughing he tickled her tummy "yes I have a very scratchy face right now." Connor's little paws patted Kirk's chest "spoon" Kirk grinned "still eating with your tail?" Connor grinned a big hatchling grin then frowned "mama hissing" Kirk looked at Trink, Trink chortled "what me boyo ain't saying is his mama be hissing cuz these two done set the kitchen on fire and Cook too." Kirk and Christopher started laughing, Miranda giggled her little arms around Christopher's neck enjoying the sound of their laughter. Alex strolled in "is it safe to come in yet? Your mother still hissing?" Alex grinned at Kirk and Christopher "whooo you two are a little ripe, why don't you go take a bath and clean up before breakfast, which might be awhile, take Connor with you, he can teach you Rav tossing." Hearing the words Rav tossing Connor screeched gleefully and launched himself off Kirk's shoulder heading for the pool room. Christopher looked down at Miranda "does she get to come too?" Alex nodded "just keep an eye on her, she likes to stay in the shallow end and watch, I'll join you once I've made sure there are no females with sharp objects about to burst out of the kitchen." Alex chuckled as he walked into the pool room, Kirk was trying to shave with Connor sitting on his shoulder peering at him, his tail swishing against Kirk's bare back. Miranda lay in the water on the top step watching Christopher wash, every now and then her little paw would reach out and touch him. Connor seeing his papa come in screeched out "Papa" Kirk jumped and swore as the razor cut his cheek, Connor his eyes wide made a little moaning noise Miranda instantly looked up with a worried frown, Kirk splashing water on the cut winced as the soap got into it, Connor purring touched his little paw to the cut "all better" Kirk blinked to see the cut completely gone, with a grin he winked at Connor "thanks kiddo" Connor grinned "kiddo" and giggled. Trink sitting on one of the benches hmmmmm'd to himself seeing what Connor had done. Later that night Trink sat sharing a tankard of ale with Mar as he told Marti'en about Connor healing Kirk's cut face. Marti'en and Mar grinned at each other, from the very beginning they had sensed magical abilities in the twins but had no way of judging how strong it was, this was a good indication, time would tell how much stronger it would become.

Laurel looked up from her sewing at Alex in confusion "why do you want me to put on that ballgown? and why are you dressed in your formal wear?" Alex smiled "because I asked you too, I remember the night you stood at the top of the stairs at the Fordham ball the dazzling Baroness of my heart, will you please do this for me." Laurel put down her sewing and stood up glancing at the door, "their napping and Trink is with them" Alex told Laurel seeing the look. A moment later Laurel was dressed in the ballgown her hair on top of her head, just as she had looked for the Fordham ball except for the jewelry. Alex said silently to Marti'en "ok we're ready" Laurel blinked to find herself standing with Alex in the old church where she had once sought refuge from a storm and met Alex for the first time. Father Karl smiled softly to himself as Alex lead Laurel to the front of the church, Laurel saw Marti'en, Kat, Collin, Revanche, Chloe, Michael, Joe and Rachel, Natalie and Rav, Jenee and Hank, Kirk and Christopher all standing watching them with smiles on their faces. Alex smiled down at Laurel "will you marry me, urchin" Laurel with love shining in her eyes whispered "a dozen times over for a thousand life times." Father Karl spoke the words that made Alex and Laurel husband and wife in the eyes of his god and efore those that saw it as a bond of ancient life and rebirth a mating of two who loved and belonged together.

Laurel frowned at Trink "they aren't old enough to go to gathering Trink" Trink sighed "Laurel me girly they be five years old now, yea know Izzie and me would be keepin a right good eye on um, the last few years everybody be askin about yea, wonderin where yea be's, they miss hearin your songs and seein your purty self." Laurel looked at Alex "what do you think?" Alex wasn't sure what to think having never been to a gathering and said so. With a forlorn look on his face Trink sighed "yea gunna keep um all locked up here at your precious Zinmer for the rest of their lives, won't never have the fun of meetin Falk or hearin the storytellers weavin their tales." Laurel sighed, she knew Trink was right she had many times over Alex objections kept Miranda and Connor at Zinmer wanting them to be safe, knowing what a harsh world it could be on the outside. She knew the twins should be meeting their own kind, they should sit in wide eyed wonder listening to the tales told, the laughter and camaraderie of the gathering. "All right Trink, you win we'll go to gathering this year but won't stay the whole two weeks, just several days." Trink was no fool and wasn't going to push his luck, several days was better than none. Connor and Miranda were almost beside themselves at the idea of going on a trip, they giggled and laughed dancing around like Trink, Alex chuckled watching them, "I've been very wrong haven't I, darling, keeping them so close here at Zinmer" Laurel said quietly seeing the excitement on her children's faces. Alex kissed the tip of her nose "no, you just desperately wanted them to have a childhood filled with love and laughter, now it's time to let them start experiencing the world and all it has to offer, the day had to come sometime, sweetheart" it had been very difficult over the last five years for Alex to watch Laurel hovering over the twins, he had buffered her over protectiveness as much as possible waiting for the day when she would see what she was doing.

Trink grabbed the back of Alex jacket chortling "watch this" Alex turned to find himself staring at a huge red lion with wings. "Trink, have ya started with out me? ya damn sneaky elf!" boomed Falk slapping Trink on the back knocking him down, Falk froze suddenly finding two hatchlings puffing and snapping at him as they helped Trink up off the ground. Miranda fussed "are you ok? Trink" Connor brushed the dirt off Trink as he glowered at the other creature, when Falk started to laugh the little crest at the back of Connor's head came up and he hissed very low in his throat, his eyes a deep dark blue, the tip of his tail swishing. Alex stepped in "Connor!" Connor looked at his papa then glared at the big red gryphon "you're a lot bigger then Trink, you should be more careful" Connor informed Falk, Falk looked down at Trink then back at Connor "he is? now why didn't somebody tell me sooner" roaring with laughter Falk grabbed Trink and gave him a hug "who's the brash lad? the little one with those green eyes seems mighty familiar." Miranda suddenly found the big gryphon staring down at her, she smiled up at him with a singsong purr and petted the ruff around his neck, all of a sudden Falk reared back with a roar "a tiny sparkle, yea be a tiny sparkle, where's your mama lass?" "Laurel!" roared Falk, "Falk!" yelled Laurel with a grin, Alex frowned watching as Laurel was suddenly wrapped in the big gryphon's arms and snuggled "ahhh sparkle my lass, a sight for sore eyes ya are, got yourself a hatchling I see, right cute lil one she is too." Laurel chuckled "actually their both mine, this is my son Connor, my daughter Miranda and my husband Alex." Falk moaned dramatically "a mate? ya got yourself a mate, awwwww here I was still waiting for ya to grow up" Falk set Laurel down grinning at Alex "ya must be a mighty good man to of gotten our Laurel, have a drink with ol Trink and me, we'll toast to your mate." Laurel bent down and whispered to Connor who was still glaring at Falk "Trink and Falk have been buddies for hundreds of years, they love to tease each other" with an ohhh Connor relaxed but kept a close eye on Falk anyway. "Don't tell me your drinking that sad sorry ale?" grinned Mar as he padded over, Trink wailed "Mar keeps all the good old stuff to himself, Falk your sure yea can't remember where Laurel's wine cellar be's?" Falk shook his big head with a mournful look, Mar grinned wickedly. Connor curled up next to his papa watching all the silliness as Virlane and Rav joined them. Hank came over and winked at Connor "why don't you come with me, the storyteller is about to start" Alex nodded his ok when Connor looked at him, Connor with a grin went with Hank. Laurel saw the look on Miranda's face and smiled "shall we go listen too?" Miranda nodded and hopped up holding her arms out to her mama, Laurel picked her up and snuggled her close for a minute then watched her fly off after Connor and Hank.

Laurel sat with her back against a tree, Miranda snuggled against her side, Connor sitting with Hank, listening to the tales of the storyteller, she smiled at the look of awe on her children's faces as they listened to tall tales and wild adventures, of mages and magicians, witches good and bad, castles hidden in the mists of time. When the storyteller was done Miranda turned wonderfilled eyes to her mama and purred with a soft singsong, Laurel gently stroked her head then took out her lute. Laurel started to sing nodding encouragement at Miranda, who after a moment's hesitation started to sing also, her rich voice blending with her mama's. Just like the times before when Laurel had sung at gatherings a crowd gathered, sitting or standing they felt themselves transported to another time and place by the magic of the music and song, Laurel stopped singing but continued to play her lute letting Miranda's beautiful voice fill the air, the little dragoness sang of the stories she had just heard, at the wonder of it all and the magic it brought to her heart. Connor sat with Hank listening and smiled with a soft purr of pride almost bringing tears to his eyes, this was his sister and mama that people were listening to with awe and deep feelings showing in their eyes. Hank watching Connor gave him a little nudge "go join them, I'm sure they would be very pleased" Connor shook his head "Miranda needs something special that holds her close to mama, I would be spoiling that" Hank touched Connor on the shoulder "even if Miranda didn't sing a note she would still be her mother's daughter, you are your mother's son, perhaps they feel bad that you don't sing with them, that your being left out hurts them." Connor hesitated looking at Hank with an almost fearful look on his face, Hank gave Connor a squeeze on the shoulder. Laurel smiled softly at Connor as his rich deep baritone voice filled the night she listened as Miranda and Connor's voices seemed to weave together blending, rising and falling, swirling through the night breeze wrapping around those listening, drawing them into the music and the song. Laurel whispered silently to Hank "thank you" Hank smiled at her "it was the least I could do after you so gracefully gave your gift of song to the Unicorn's." Laurel hugged her children "I've waited a long time to hear you two sing together, it was a wonderful moment, I love you both so much" Miranda smiled at Connor "about time you joined us, now you can sing with us instead of hiding out in that silly apple tree." Connor laughed so glad he had listened to Hank.

Laurel took a very sleepy set of twins home, snuggling them into bed, she let Betty know that she was going to be gone for a short while and that the children were in bed sleeping. Laurel went back to the gathering, she found Alex where she had expected too with Trink, Mar and Falk. Sitting down next to Alex she giggled at Trink who kept tripping over Falk's tail making Falk roar then pout about his poor bent tail. Alex chuckled pulling Laurel up against his side "you have very interesting friends urchin, can't remember when I've been so well entertained" Laurel laughed "they are pretty special aren't they." Alex just smiled, getting up the two of them waved goodnight and went home to bed. Each evening for the next week Laurel and Alex took the twins back to the gathering letting them listen to the storytellers and minstrels. The two laughed and played with the other dragon hatchlings, wandered from booth to booth tasting strange and exotic food, they watched the mages and magicians, Connor and Miranda learned there was another whole world outside Zinmer but were happy to go back home each night to their warm beds. When Alex and Laurel felt they were old enough the twins were taken to London for several months each year. One year Alex took his family with him as he made his every other year estate tour, Kirk taking the opposite year, soon Joe would be going along and learning how to run the different estates. What they loved best was when Kirk and Christopher came back to tell tales of other lands and people. Since Kirk had started going adventuring with Christopher and the sword of Cairin it was even better because they had stories about strange worlds and creatures so odd that Connor and Miranda would laugh and giggle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.