Pickup Lines - Cover

Pickup Lines

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Lyle McFadden has always been a bit timid...too passive for the Confederacy Defense Forces for sure. But one night he gathers enough courage to use a pickup line, and it changes his life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   School   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Lyle McFadden awoke the next day to Mary riding him while Stacey sucked his balls and Noelle sat on his face. It was one hell of a way to start his day for sure, and he got the distinct impression that there was a secret agenda, likely the work of his former sponsor, Kat. She was especially kind to him of late, even more than usual, and she had never been cruel to him in the first place. In any case, he wasn’t going to protest this improvement upon his already good fortune. He didn’t know what to expect next, but he just settled in and enjoyed it, as Noelle came at last on his face and he shot his load inside Mary’s delightful twat, due to his morning wood not giving him much control.

“Now, that’s our stud!” Kat spoke to Lyle as he got to his feet, walking a little funny for a second, “Want to shower with me before the mess?”

“Sure, Mistress,” Lyle answered, putting a smile on Kat’s face as she heard that from his lips.

“Even now, you know what you like and you still treat me like a goddess, don’t you? Thank you for that, Lyle. You have no idea just how much I appreciate that. In any case, I set up your morning ambush because I wanted to thank you for not leaving me when you could. You’re a free man and you chose to keep me as a lover and co-sponsor. That means the world to me, or the colony in this case,” Kat told him, “Plus, I didn’t want you to cum too fast because of morning wood when you fuck Sandy today. It’s all been arranged for you, among others for when you get to work. Sandy wants that dick and I want to make sure that you do justice to your full potential. You have to seal your reputation as a stud, don’t you agree?”

“So, I’m a stud, am I?” Lyle chuckled.

“Oh, honey, you’ve been a stud in training under me, but the inner stud has been there all along. You just needed a dominant, aggressive woman to bring it out of you and now I have. Of course, eventually, I think that concubines and sponsors will be a thing of the past, as the Confederacy realizes that humanity can safely channel its aggression in positive ways. If we’re still alive at that point, I will have to find some other way of proving my passion and affection for you, dear,” Kat assured Lyle as they finished up the shower, dried off, and dressed for the mess.

Luckily, the concubines wore nothing, so that was easy enough for them to freshen up and depart as the AI announced breakfast mess time. Despite the easy ability to replicate foods, the governor of the colony preferred that his citizens use a communal mess still and encouraged it as a way of keeping the sense of community. Lyle was one of many citizens who enjoyed it as well, due to the tendency for fun things to happen during mess, such as the occasional quickie or gang-bang. It was now at the point that nothing shocked anyone, including the children, who were used to seeing what adults did and were thus better prepared once they came of age.

At any rate, once they arrived at the mess, Lyle spotted Sandy, who gave him a French kiss that left no doubt of her plans for him. She then invited all of his party to sit with her and her two concubines, a brother-sister pair who adored her as well as each other. They were both nude, of course, unlike Sandy herself, though Lyle got the impression that this was just because she was going to be on duty. When Sandy had the chance, he suspected that she went naked as much as she could. She was a self-confessed slut, after all. Judging from the way that she eyed both Lyle and Hugh, not to mention Andre, there was no question as to why she was in the Civil Service: the woman was born to fuck and be fucked!

“You know, I am going to fuck you today, Lyle. Make no mistake of that. Of course, I already had Jim’s cock in me this morning and I let Jenny here eat me out afterward. She loves sucking out her brother’s jizz, especially from my cunt. I sometimes take Jim and Jenny to work with me, though in turns, as one of them has to stay home with the brats. Jim helps keep the pool girls happy and Jenny does the same for the pool guys. I don’t selfishly keep my lovers to myself, and yes, while I’m in charge, I do think of my conks as lovers. We knew each other before extraction, after all. Yummy couple, both of them. If you ever want to borrow and swap and such, well, we can do that, too, babe,” Sandy assured Lyle, her voice husky with her lust right then.

“And on that note, it’s time to go to work,” Fiona tapped him on the shoulder, winking at him as she noticed him staring at her ass through her uniform pants.

“I wouldn’t rule it out, Sandy,” Lyle smiled as they headed to work, grinning as as his comrade made it plain that she wanted to be a comrade-in-arms by rubbing his butt slightly.

When they arrived at work, after Lyle let Hortense drop off the harem at the family pod (or multi-pod complex these days), they were greeted by Andre, who had returned to the Civil Service facility first. With him was a very pleased Dario Figueroa, who was clothed in a shift instead of being naked. Something was up and it was high time to get to the bottom of it. Sure enough, the AI was behind it.

“Sub-Decurion Chamois, you are now authorized to inform Centurion O’Keefe, Decurion McFadden, and Sub-Decurion Meadows of the alteration to the status of former concubine Dario Figueroa,” the AI announced.

“Former concubine?” Fiona asked, truly bewildered.

“Dario Figueroa’s spirited resistance, even against superior odds, resulted in an increase of his aggression score, and thus of his general score by exactly .1, changing him from a 6.4 to a 6.5, and thus making him a citizen of the Confederacy. He has volunteered to serve in the Confederacy Civil Service, also as a Sub-Decurion and must also select two concubines from among the pool. His experience as a concubine, although briefer than Decurion McFadden’s, will benefit the efficient operation of this local Civil Service bureau.

“Sub-Decurion Figueroa is now instructed to evaluate concubines from among the pool to select two and further reduce the stock, after which he will be assigned a new pod to which he will relocate at the end of the business, as well as a new uniform befitting his new status. In the interests of efficiency, he will choose concubines first. Also, his CAP card has been updated,” Andre passed on the information from the AI about Dario’s new situation.

“Okay, Sub-Decurion Figueroa, time to select some concubines. Any preferences? I would just choose women, but that’s my recommendation. There’s no need for another cock in the hen house, is there?” Fiona teased him as she instructed him.

“Oh, I intend to select two women as you say, ma’am. Alright, any of you ladies interested in being one of my concubines, now is the time to line up. Sorry, fellows, but this is a ladies’ show only,” Dario declared as he began screening the candidates.

“Hey, Dario, pretty please, give me a chance to make it up to you for yesterday ... please?” Alex offered herself up, “I’ll be very good to you ... and you know that you’ve wanted me. I will put up with a lot. Just remember, I am pregnant, so you know that I’m fertile, and I will obey you and accept a great deal of punishment. Please?” Alex pleaded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.