Pickup Lines - Cover

Pickup Lines

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lyle McFadden has always been a bit timid...too passive for the Confederacy Defense Forces for sure. But one night he gathers enough courage to use a pickup line, and it changes his life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   School   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Lyle awoke for the second and final time that morning to kisses all over his body, very feminine kisses in fact, and they were courtesy of Noelle, his former teacher, who wanted her ex-student and current sponsor to know just how much she adored him. Of course, she also wanted to make sure that they were able to get Hortense up in time for her CAP test at 0500 hours, but for now, at 0345 hours, she had some time to use her beloved master for all that he was worth. Noelle gave him several more kisses, this time to his face and neck, as she whispered the depth of her gratitude to him for rescuing Chloe and herself from the recycling bin (well, converter, but you get the idea).

“Thank you very much, Master. I think that I will love calling you that, since you used to be my student. The reversal of our roles, of the authority, that’s a serious turn-on, don’t you agree? I will be a great slave to you, I swear. Yes, yes, I know, I’m technically just a concubine, but let’s face facts. Legally speaking, I’m chattel. I know my history. I’m your property. You own me and I love that! Does that shock you? It still surprises me a little, but not as much, because I loved it when Marc became Master instead of just hubby. It was very hot to suddenly not have to hold discussions about everything. Just submit. Master commands and I obey.

“So, are you ready to make love to your slut slave, Master? Hot for teacher, as the song says? I had many fantasies about seducing you, believe it or not. Bear in mind, I was only 30 when I taught your class. Let me see. You’re 30 yourself now, I believe. I’m 45 now, so I still have some time, especially when the nanites acting on me during my augmentation, rejuvenating my body. Anyway, you would have been 15 years old back then, and I definitely wanted a piece of you. Hence jilling off to your ass.

“I had daydreams about inviting you over for dinner and wine, and plying you with enough of the latter especially to lure you into my bed. We would have fucked right there on the marriage bed, too. How sexy would that have been? It’s not too late, though. Now I have you in my arms after all and since I’m your slave, you can have me whenever you wish it,” Noelle commented as she pleaded with Lyle to take her again, this time longer than the previous occasion.

The next thing that Noelle knew, she was on her belly and Lyle was inside her from behind, a position that he hadn’t taken that often in the past two years, but one which was enjoyable enough in its own right. For the usually submissive (at least in his experience) Lyle, it was heady wine, taking his former teacher from the back, and he was smart enough to understand that he needed to dominate her as her sponsor. She had to be reminded now and then who was boss, and while he wasn’t customarily assertive, he could surprise people in various moments, as he did now. A new side of Lyle was awakened, a stronger sense of self, and an openness to experience power, control, and authority at last, something that he would definitely need in his new job as a Civil Service officer, as well as in his new role as a sponsor/owner.

“Oh, my fucking God ... Master! Mon Dieu! Tabernac!” Noelle couldn’t help but cream herself as she felt her former student slam into her at last.

“You love this, don’t you, Noelle?” Lyle called her by her given name, a further reminder of who was in charge now, that he had the title, not her.

“Yes, Master! I need it!” Noelle moaned as he ruthlessly used her pussy from behind.

“Are you my love slave?” Lyle emulated Kat, teasing his ex-teacher.

“Yes, I’m your slaaaavvveee! I’m your sluttttt!” Noelle gasped as she bucked her hips for the umpteenth time and felt her juices nice and slick on his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.