Pickup Lines
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lyle McFadden has always been a bit timid...too passive for the Confederacy Defense Forces for sure. But one night he gathers enough courage to use a pickup line, and it changes his life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   School   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

The mess was rather interesting for everyone, especially once a report came in of a recent Earth First terrorist cell being captured during a raid on a house, which just happened to belong to Lyle’s ex-wife, Madeline. The former Mrs. Lyle McFadden was not only the hostess, but the lover of the ringleader, a man named Samir al-Jaber, who was apparently a Kuwaiti national and very much anti-Confederacy because of their exclusion of the Middle East from extractions. Lyle was more stunned to learn that Madeline had any sexual appetites at all than to find out that she was an Earth Firster. She was a pretty woman, but had always been bossy, demanding, jealous, and disinterested in sex.

According to the information obtained through the Confederacy’s news services, she had been Samir’s lover for over a year, which was a further shock to him. Had she truly become more sexually alive in the past two years since his extraction, and if so, what had brought it to pass, since it clearly wasn’t him. Lyle was still trying to figure that, when he learned further details that brought this to light, in the form of her diary that had been released to the public after Madeline herself and every member of her cell had been executed (a certain wicked part of Lyle found the news of her death a bit of vindication for him ... he hadn’t been crazy ... she had been).

“Did you see that? They’re showing excerpts of the diary in the news?” Kat exclaimed as they finished their meal and prepared to return to the pods.

“What are they saying? Sorry, I was deep in thought,” Lyle admitted.

“Understandable. This was personal for you, wasn’t it?” Kat thought aloud, “She was just a terrorist to most people who didn’t know her, but she was a tyrant with you, wasn’t she? A genuine bitch from Hell.”

“A psycho bitch from Hell, to quote from Almost Live from years back. I used to love that show. Which, of course, Madeline hated. I was thinking about how she shocked me more by having a libido at all rather than by being an Earth Firster. I didn’t know anything about her activities, but her sympathies and attitudes made her allegiance no surprise to me. She was always griping about the extractions and how they were unfair to people like her. That sort of thing. I don’t think that she really gave a shit about Earth and its people, just about her own fate. If you ask me, they were smart not to take her, and this shows it. The CAP testing rarely gets anything wrong,” Lyle explained.

“I bet you that while she wanted you for a doormat, a wimpy hubby, she wasn’t attracted to you for that very reason. A guy like this Samir, a leader, dangerous and all that, a terrorist especially, that would have appealed to her as a fellow insurgent. So, yes, it was very personal and you should take it that way. Be offended by it. Insulted by it.

“And then remember, SHE was the crazy one, the one who had the issues, not you. Take her insults as a badge of honor. She rejected you because you were not a crazy, wild-eyed fanatic like her. I chose you because your taste and your backbone had clearly begun to improve, because you had finally had enough of her bullshit and had the courage to take a step for yourself.

“Just remember that, honey, and that you’re a far better man on your worst day than this Samir guy was on his best. It was Madeline who lacked taste, decency, and common sense, not you or me. If what attracted her to men was a vicious, myopic, and ruthless nature, then your lack of appeal to her is the best sign of your own basic human decency and integrity.

“Also remember, even while she was denying you and acting jealous over other women, she was probably cheating on you all along. So, you went from being her wimpy, cuckold hubby, wearing horns and dancing to her tune, to being my love slave and the recipient of my passionate lust and affection, well of the two major recipients, and of course, being the object of Karen’s own desires when it came to men. You went from cuck to stud, just like that, by choosing me as I chose Karen and you. You chose well, as did Karen and I, and now you’re a sponsor, too, while she is worm chow.

“So, does any of what I said make you feel better about yourself, sweetie?” Kat finished her pep talk as they finally stepped inside her pod and she all but dragged him to bed to make him feel better.

“Hell, yes!” Lyle grinned now as he took her words in, “You always knew how to make me good when I was down.”

“Sorry, guys, plenty of time for others tomorrow or maybe even later tonight, but for now, I have a former slave to fuck back into a good mood. He needs this and I’m going to give it to him,” Kat apologized to his concubines and her own as she didn’t even close the door before climbing on top of Lyle and riding him.

The sexual session that followed was very female-dominated, of course, as in dominated by Kat, but Lyle wouldn’t have it any other way, at least with her. She took charge and she kept it that way during their romp, as she mounted her former concubine and pleasured him in every way that she could. Her fingers went up his ass to rub his prostate the right way, while her kisses made it clear to him that she adored him in her own domineering manner. Her smooth, tanned skin caressed his pale, freckled flesh as she let him fondle her booty as much as he desired. Her every hip stroke took him in deeper and made him know just how much she still craved his body, his cock, his hands, his everything.

“Oh, God, Kat, you’re a fucking goddess!” Lyle said as he spilled his seed inside her, and then she flipped him over.

“Yes, and don’t you fucking forget it, my love slave! Now, prepare for a good pegging! We both know that you need it, to be taken by your Mistress, just as you have been repeatedly for the past two years!” Kat said as she slipped on her strap-on dildo with the thigh harness, lubed up Lyle’s butt, and slid her faux cock home.

What followed was something very familiar to Lyle, though he loved it as always. He was often pegged by Kat whenever she wanted round two, but wanted to let his dick rest. She would push his face into the pillow as she sodomized him, but she would also kiss his neck and his back, fondling his cock and balls, and whisper to him just how much she loved and desired him. Kat didn’t bother to hide it: she was still very much in love with Lyle. He would be very sore when she was done with him, but she would leave proof of her passion in every awkward limp as he walked to work in the morning. She also made it plain by the way that she moaned as she came while using his asshole as her playground.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.