Pickup Lines
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lyle McFadden has always been a bit timid...too passive for the Confederacy Defense Forces for sure. But one night he gathers enough courage to use a pickup line, and it changes his life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   School   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Lyle McFadden had held off on actually selecting his second concubine until it was clear what would happen to Hortense, of course. For one thing, despite the illegality of the manner in which Hortense had been impregnated, she WAS pregnant now. He would have a girl of proven fertility and the next child would be his, he was sure of that. Lyle could wait a bit, and it was obvious that his fellow Civil Service officers agreed with him on that point.

“Mother and both daughters ... yes, I would try for that, too. Who wouldn’t? Or mother and both sons, or mother and a son and daughter a piece. Same difference, sir. Delicious family. Totally worth it. What do you think, Sandy?” Andre asked his colleague.

“Well, my concubines are a man and his sister. I took them, right in front of the man’s wife and everything. Poor woman was stunned. Never had a clue that I would claim her hubby and leave her behind, preferring the man’s sister, but now they’re quite happy in their incest love nest, thank you very much! Oh, and the sister was in on it, though she never told her brother. She wanted his dick, I wanted his dick, and well, he didn’t take that long to convince. She was my best friend and he was her brother. Fucking him was every bit what I dreamed it would be, too,” Sandy confessed, not that she was even slightly ashamed of it ... why would she be?

“You like dick only or pussy, too?” Lyle asked Sandy, curiously.

“Well, before the extraction, I was a fairly straight woman, though a bit on the slutty side. By the time that I had my first threesome and finished the augmentations, well ... I was very bi. Now I’ll hump anything with a pulse, just like Andre here,” Sandy admitted while pressing her uniform-covered ass against Lyle’s bulge.

“Sandy has a way with the male concubines in the pool, too. Keeps their minds off their growing dangers, as do I ... She’s got the knack more, though. Keeps them nice and drained, too. I simply fuck them in the ass and make them experience a pleasure that they wouldn’t have tried in the past, most of them. We sometimes work as a team, sometimes alone. In fact, if you ever want us to work as a team with you, I’m game, assuming that Sandy is, too,” Andre commented while he continued Lyle’s orientation session, which was to be brief that first day.

“Count me in, buddy. You know what a sex fiend I am. The devil’s threesome is my favorite kind, though the other is nice, too. These days, with no social diseases due to the nanites? I suck dicks more or less on demand or request. You want your cock sucked? I’ll do it if I have the chance. You want some ass or pussy? Same deal. Want your pussy or ass eaten? Gladly. I love sex more than anything else, aside from my work, but then that work consists heavily of getting fucked. Raising babies? That’s what my concubines are for, well, aside from fucking me and each other and anyone else that I ask of them,” Sandy remarked while groping Andre now.

“Yes, well, just remember that you have other duties, some of them not so enjoyable,” Centurion O’Keefe observed, even as she rubbed her crotch against Lyle’s butt, “That being said, so much sex makes it a lot easier to bear the burden.”

Right then, it was mess time, so Lyle went back to his pod and collected his concubine, Noelle Lanier, and her younger daughter Chloe, as well as Hortense for now, since she wouldn’t take her test until the next morning, prior to breakfast. They all seemed to be in a much better mood, as was Lyle, especially once it was clear that the girls had fun with Kat and Danielle and their households. Much of the time had been spent recalling old times, as Kat had gotten a little personal time, as had Danielle, for this situation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.