Pickup Lines - Cover

Pickup Lines

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lyle McFadden has always been a bit timid...too passive for the Confederacy Defense Forces for sure. But one night he gathers enough courage to use a pickup line, and it changes his life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   School   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

"Oh, fuck, Lyle, you're even better than you used to be! Just keep fucking me hard! We both need to cum fast, so that you can fill your two slots!" Mary urged her ex-boyfriend, Lyle McFadden, who used to be a concubine himself, but was just upgraded to a sponsor that morning.

"Yeah, honey, I'm afraid that this will have to be a quickie, as much as you enjoy your reunion with Mary. We can have another romp for you to do her justice later tonight, though, I think," Kat assured her former concubine.

"Sorry, babe, I just got caught in the moment, but, yeah, I need to select my concubines and get my uniform, don't I? Not to mention set up my new pod and arrange to connect it to this one," Lyle admitted, right as he exploded inside the eager, insatiable Mary.

"Well, baby, I'm just glad that you're going to stay in our lives. Claiming Mary was something of a risk in that sense, but really, she's a prize in her own right. Mind you, if you were at all on the fence, I think that she would tip the scale," Kat laughed, but she was at least partly serious.

"Oh, she would have, but she didn't need to, of course. Kat, I probably can't call you Mistress anymore, except maybe when we're alone, but even though we're equals, I must admit that I enjoy submitting to you and hope to keep doing so in the sense that you're the senior co-sponsor and have the final say, at least compared to me, if that makes any sense at all to you. It's hard to break the habit of belonging to you, which quite frankly I enjoyed even more than I let on, " Lyle blushed as he admitted that.

"Yeah, I knew that you were a subbie type years ago. I loved that about you," Mary giggled, "I loved you a lot in spite of that, though I cheated on you with dominant types to make up the difference."

"I know ... I kinda cheated, too, babe. With dominant types. Forgive and forget?" Lyle asked as he put his shift back on now.

"Sure, hon. Sometimes, cheating is quite forgivable. This is one of those times. Besides, it's water under the bridge. I'm a concubine, anyway. I can't really judge a sponsor and I'm glad that you don't judge me," Mary smiled as she kissed him, after which Kat and Karen kissed him as well.

"So ... co-sponsors, with me the senior, just as I am with Lydia? This thrills me to no end, I confess. And feel free to call me Mistress in private. I kinda hoped that you would. I love having my way with you. Especially cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, while Karen or one of the other girls takes the opposite end. I love riding your face while Karen, Lydia, or Danielle ... and now, Mary, too ... mounts your cock or straddling your dick while they sits on your face," Kat admitted to her former chattel.

"That's my favorite, too. Maybe I'm just greedy, but getting to serve two women at once, especially you ... it's what I live for, I think," Lyle grinned as he headed over to the authorities to get everything that he needed set up for his new life as a volunteer.

"Okay, now, you've been assigned to the Civil Service, due to your past as a concubine. The AI determined that you would know how to handle the chattel a little better for having been one. Congrats on becoming a free man again, by the way. You will have a new pod assignment and the opportunity soon to augment yourself for your new duties, which I highly recommend that you do, incidentally. The soft life of a male stud concubine is over for you, buddy. Not that you won't get laid a lot, of course.

"Probably more, in fact. If you thought that you were popular before as a concubine, you ain't seen nothin' yet. You'll be up to your neck in tail, if you'll pardon my grammar. I'm from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Oh, hell, who am I kidding here? As a Civil Service officer, you'll get to tap that booty more than ever. Still, some upgrades would do you good. Make sure that you're up to snuff, in case even the CS end up in combat. Here you go, Decurion. Your pod assignment. If you want it next to your former sponsor, well ... I've met her. I wouldn't blame you. Hell, I'd hit that, too.

"Your badge and uniform are over there. Pick them up, and then go ahead to the Civil Service pool and meet your new comrades as you select your new playthings. Kill two birds with one stone. I'm telling you ... Earth selectees are fine and all, but nothin' matches the sheer enthusiasm and desperation of pool stock. Something about having your life on the line really does tend to focus them, especially the gents, but they don't do anything for me. The ladies are almost as pathetic and much more fun," the duty officer informed Lyle in a rather laidback manner, belying the aggression needed to get the job he now had.

"Thank you, sir!" Lyle replied, before he went to find a changing room in order to put on his new uniform.

"Looking for a bit of privacy? No need for that. There's none of that modesty BS anymore in this service, in case you forgot. Just go ahead and change. I won't gawk, though I can't speak for the ladies here," Ensign Leland Moore assured him.

Lyle changed quickly and then saluted Moore, who laughed and reminded him, "You don't salute indoors, sir. Besides, you now outrank poor ol' me."

"That is correct. Ensign is the lowest commissioned rank in the Confederacy Navy and is therefore inferior to that of Decurion, which is your rank, sir," the AI reminded Lyle.

"Oh, yes, I will have to get used to the whole chain of command thing again," Lyle smiled, rather pleased to be wearing a uniform, in spite of his previous nonchalance...

It was much different from his three years in the Coast Guard that he did before eardrum damage in his left ear gave him vertigo and made him useless to Uncle Sam. Lyle remembered that his confidence, which had briefly peaked during that tenure, had dropped remarkably again after that, and he had shown little interest in life, leading to his breakup with Mary and his descent into that stupid marriage to Madeline. He also knew now that all he needed was some time with Kat as her plaything to be reminded of his manhood by ironically losing his freedom for a couple of years. Then again, his enslavement by Madeline had been far worse, so concubinage had been a step upward.

When Lyle made it to the Civil Service area, he met the department head, or commanding officer, whatever one wished to call her. Fiona O'Keefe was actually from New Zealand, but her Irish heritage was unmistakable, with her auburn hair and sea-green eyes. Her accent was also music to Lyle's ears, though he still loved Kat most of all. Still ... they not only hadn't been exclusive, they had been everything but, and he surmised that the old fraternization rules were out the window and long side forgotten. This was not like any military he had ever known, though naturally, when on duty, one would keep it in his pants, right? Then again, the way that Centurion O'Keefe looked at her new officer, he had to wonder.

"Well, now, what do we have here?" Fiona asked him, looking at his body like a brand new cut of meat.

"Um, yes, ma'am, I am Decurion Lyle McFadden, reporting for duty. I was ordered here ... because I... ," Lyle found himself stammering with nerves due to the sheer intensity of Fiona's lustful gaze.

"Because you used to be someone's pet. I get it. Well, in case no one has informed you, this service is very different from the combat and technical forces that the Confederacy has. To be rather blunt with you, some of your duties might make you wonder if you're really working or playing, because work and play will overlap more than you think.

"This is a large part of why you were selected, Decurion. I've been informed by reliable sources that you were one of the most ... how I do put this, vigorous male specimens among the former concubines that anyone has ever seen. That is probably no small part of why you managed to rise above your previous beta male status to be an alpha, a volunteer. Why you will have some rather unpleasant duties, such as recycling, consider the more enjoyable moments the reward that you get for doing your duty, though really, breeding is essential for its own sake, of course," O'Keefe assured him.

"This is not the most glamorous or heroic work, Decurion, and you won't get half of the respect that you deserve. You'll be seen as a cross between executioner and pimp, and indeed, that is a lot part of what you are, but you must always recall that you are doing your part to make life in the Confederacy more bearable for all as we battle the Swarm for the survival of civilization in this galaxy," she continued, "any questions, Decurion? What shall I call you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.