Pickup Lines - Cover

Pickup Lines

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lyle McFadden has always been a bit timid...too passive for the Confederacy Defense Forces for sure. But one night he gathers enough courage to use a pickup line, and it changes his life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   School   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Incest   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Kat didn't take long to get around to the medical issues regarding them. Smoking was one obvious concern, as well as Karen's bladder, which had been weakened by her past pregnancies. Karen had an older daughter, but she wasn't in the bar and was over the age, plus Kat had already met her quota of concubines with Lyle and Karen. Lyle had some hearing loss as well, but it wasn't as serious as Karen's issue. Kat found out that she had some blood clots, mostly from smoking and Lyle had his medical work done.

Meanwhile, Kat and Karen went to grab Karen's daughter Rani at the preschool. The three-year old naturally wondered why Mama was half-naked in a shift, but it didn't really matter as much as the fact she got picked up. Apparently, the toddler had suffered some hazing from an older girl, and so she was rather eager to get away from the place.

"Don't worry, Rani. You won't go back to that preschool. Mama and Aunt Kat have you now," Karen decided upon a proper title for her mistress that the little girl would understand.

"What about Daddy?" she asked.

"Sweetheart, we have to go somewhere and Daddy can't go with us, but Mama and Aunt Kat will take care of you from now on," Karen explained patiently.

"Okay," the kid replied, not very happy about losing her father, but easily distracted by the strange tall man who looked a lot larger than Daddy. Corporal George Hayes, Kat's escort, looked like a giant; from her point of view, he WAS a giant.

"Who's the giant, Mama?" she asked with typical curiosity.

"He's the man who is taking us to our new home, sweetie," Karen assured her daughter, who started to look sleepy.

"I guess she'll take a nap and be fine," she told her sponsor.

"Very well. I'll have Lyle watch her while you and I have our medical treatments. She's a little princess. I think that she'll charm him and he won't mind at all. And even if he does, I wear the pants in this household, as you can see," Kat promised her concubine.

"Thank you," Karen replied with genuine gratitude. Her little girl was safe; that was the most important thing.

Lyle was actually quite pleased to watch the sleeping beauty while his sponsor and fellow concubine went through their initial medical screening. It gave him a chance to figure out his new surroundings and think about what his new situation. He had committed himself, strictly speaking, to a life of chattel slavery, and he knew it.

Then again, from where he stood, it was a move up from his previous life as a henpecked and sexually frustrated husband. Madeline had long since lost whatever appeal she once had, and he had no kids because she refused to go through that business (one of the reasons that she rationed out the sex so carefully). Even when they did it, it was lights out, clothes on, and she didn't even pretend to enjoy it.

Yes, by comparison, for Lyle, this was actually more freedom in many ways than he had enjoyed for years. That was how bad his marriage had been for him. He was naturally submissive, but there was a vast difference between a sexy mistress and a shrewish wife. He had actually gotten some oral for the first time since he married. He had finally been laid, and this time by a gorgeous cougar who was to help him service this delightful woman who owned them. Also, he would get to be a father at last.

After a while, of course, Rani awoke to see a strange man with sandy hair in a shift like her mother's.

"Who are you?" she demanded with the same inquisitive attitude as before.

"I'm Lyle. I live with your mother and Aunt Kat now. I will help them take care of you," he smiled at the little girl he babysat.

"I'm Rani. Why do you wear a dress?" she demanded to know.

"It's not a dress, Rani. It's the only clothes I'm allowed to wear here," he clarified, knowing that she would have trouble believing him.

"Why's that?"

"Because I work for Aunt Kat, just like your Mama does," he answered, somewhat amused by her interrogation.

"Why does she make you a dress?"

"It's not a dress. It's called a shift," he corrected her gently.

"Okay," she gave up for the moment, not entirely convinced, but tired of discussing it.

"I'm hungry, Lyle. When can I eat?"

"When your mother and Aunt Kat come back. Until then, I will watch you and if you're bad, I'll tell on you," he both warned and teased her.

"Oh," she decided for the moment to behave. Of course, with a three-year old, that was never guaranteed to last.

When Kat and Karen returned, it was time to eat, so the three of them headed to the cafeteria. They were all starving by now, since some time had elapsed since they were picked up and they hadn't eaten since before that. The food was edible, though not a guilty pleasure, and they had a chance to socialize. They sat with Lydia's group, none other than Danielle and Mr. Dawson from the bar. There was Danielle's son Johnny and Mr. Dawson's twin daughters Lisa and Teresa.

"So, Lydia, how are things with you and your concubines here? Compatible?" Kat flirted a little, since she was bi and suspected the same about Lydia.

"What do you think, Kat? I believe that they are mostly glad to have their kids with them. Hugh here hadn't seen his since he lost the custody fight. Martha was a bitch about the whole visitation thing, apparently, and he was in the middle of another court battle to get what was his when this happened. It's safe to say that he's grateful. Aren't you, Hugh?" Lydia winked at her male concubine, who was very pleased and thankful that his new sponsor had freed him from the legal mess he had landed in since his divorce.

"I can imagine the look on Martha's face when the Marines showed up and claimed the twins. Did they have to stun her?" Kat mused, remembering that Mrs. Dawson was a first-class bitch.

"She's lucky they didn't kill her, the way she carried on about her 'legal rights' and such. She's out cold on her patio and will wake up a bit disoriented, I can imagine," Hugh spoke up, hoping that his sponsor wouldn't mind it.

"I hope so, the witch," Lydia agreed, while subtly applying her left hand to Hugh's naked cock.

"So, honey, what do you think of the idea of merging households? I've wanted you for ages, only to find out that you're a sponsor yourself. This is my only chance to have you, by teaming up as co-sponsors," Kat encouraged Lydia.

"Well, I must admit that the idea makes sense. We swing both ways and we also share a fondness for Hugh here. I have to confess that I'm in love with the guy. I've actually been screwing him since he failed his CAP. Still, we need more than one cock, and so do our girls. Lyle seems like decent stud material. You're a sexy woman and I wouldn't be opposed to sampling you.

"Yes, let's do it. We'll sleep together and share concubines. As soon as you're ready for Lyle to service Danielle and me, just let me know. I'll let Hugh come over and give it to both of you nice and hard. Trust me, he's great in bed. What about Lyle? Is he any good?" Lydia said before kissing Kat to cement the deal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.