The Black Rose - Cover

The Black Rose

Copyright© 2009 by Blitzdragoon

Chapter 6 A dream?

As I rode my bike home, I thought about everything that had happened that day again. It always was a blur after I saw who was down; the next image I remember seeing is I am standing over her body. A bullet wound to her head, just above her left eyebrow. A look of panic was on her face that would remain there for all of time.

I could see this from two angles, one of me looking down at her, and one of me looking at myself, looking down at her. When I look up at myself I can see that I'm bleeding heavily, I have several cuts across my face, one coming from my right eye and bleeding down my cheek. It is bleeding so badly that I look like I am crying blood.

I reach down to touch her face and I fell nothing, I feel nothingness all inside me. It is cold, so bitterly cold. How can I feel so numb? I am completely numb, yet there is a smile creeping across my face. It not me but a monster that looks like me. Why could I not see through my own eyes? Am I dead? Am I like Allison? Was I dead? Am I am looking up at my killer? Why would my killer look like me?

The monster is not looking at her it is looking around at what it has done and it is grinning wickedly. What has the monster done?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.