The Contest

by Scorpionicus

Copyright© 2009 by Scorpionicus

Erotica Sex Story: Can a hot wife, after sucking the cocks of five different men tell which one is her husband by the taste of his sperm? If she can she wins $50,000.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   .

I don't know how my wife found out about the contest but once she learned of it she couldn't stop talking about it. And soon she was trying to get me to enter it with her.

My wife, Julie, was a slim brunet with small breasts and nice, well shaped ass. She had been a virgin when we married but she quickly learned to love any kind of sexual activities. She especially loved sucking my cock and swallowing my semen. Maybe it was her love of cock sucking that piqued her interest in the contest.

I should tell you a bit about the contest and why I thought it had Julie so excited. First was the $50,000 prize for the winning couple, which I guess would excite anyone. The second aspect was the details of the contest itself and what it entailed for the contestants. The contest was a sexual one and directly involved one of Julie's favorite sexual activities, sucking cock.

In order to win the contest a couple had to enter together. The woman was require to suck the cocks and swallow the cum from her mate and four other men. The woman would be blindfolded the entire time, and she would only have the taste of the cocks and semen to tell which man was which. If the woman could identify her mate from just the taste of his semen when he came in her mouth the couple would win the prize.

As far as I knew Julie had never sucked any cock but mine, and when I asked me she assured me that was the case. Yet at the same time she also assured me she could win the contest, and she didn't mind at all that she would have to suck the cocks of four other men to do it. I was surprised to find that somehow I was comfortable with the idea of her doing it. Eventually, I gave in to her continued asking about it and agreed to enter the contest with her.

A few days later both Julie and I were called in for what they called an entry examination which was an interesting experience in itself. We were met by a pretty woman in her late 30's who conducted us to a windowless room in the rear of the building. Once inside she asked both Julie and I to remove out clothes and then the woman pulled out a camera and took a number of pictures of Julie and myself from several different angles. Then the woman put away the camera and came over to me, kneeling down in front of me, with Julie looking on curiously.

The woman reached up and took my cock in her hand and started stroking it. This immediately caused the blood to flow into my penis, which began to swell and lengthen. This was obviously the effect the woman wanted since she smiled and continued her efforts. When my penis was fully erect and completely hard the woman took a couple of minutes to carefully examine my cock. She stroked it occasionally to maintain its hardness while she looked at it.

"Your penis is circumcised, just the kind we prefer," the woman commented after she finished her examination. She then went and picked up the camera and came back to take several pictures of my erect penis, again stroking it occasionally to maintain my erection.

"Julie please come over here," the command ordered when she had finished her pictures of my cock. "I want you to suck your husband's cock until he cums. Take it in your mouth but don't swallow it immediately. Instead I want you to open your mouth and show me his semen. After than you keep the sperm in your mouth for a few seconds to be sure you know the taste of it then swallow it all. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Julie replied as she walked over to me and knelt down in front of me.

Julie reached over and grasped my cock and pulled it to her mouth, taking it in between her lips. She immediately began to bob and soon she had me shooting my sperm into her mouth. Pulling her mouth away from my cock, careful not to lose anything Julie turned her face toward the other woman and opened her mouth, showing the pool of my semen contained within. The woman checked Julie's mouth and then nodded to my wife. Julie closer her mouth, waited for a few seconds and then visibly swallowed my load. Once she had swallowed my cum Julie opened her mouth again to show nothing was now left.

After this Julie and I were instructed to dress and go home with the word they would call us if we qualified for the contest. Julie and I waited for several days until we got a phone call to tell us we had been accepted and the contest would be held in two weeks.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.