Sin City - Cover

Sin City

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Chapter 75

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

Arif was taken by the two security guards into a room he hadn't seen earlier. It was a day room, designed with large bay windows facing the East, and light, pastel-toned furniture. A dining table stood before the bay windows, and the very sight of it made Arif's mouth remember his hunger.

Myanmar was standing by the windows, dressed in a different, richer robe. It was Chinese, Arif realized, a beautiful deep purple with a magnificent dragon embroidered in gold thread on the back. The colours and motif of the Chinese Emperor.

He looked freshly bathed, although it was difficult to tell since he was bald and there was no damp hair to offer concrete evidence. He was silhouetted by the faintly roseate light emanating from the distant Eastern sky. First light. He looked magnificent, serene, calm, a pillar of masculine perfection and radiance. Arif could understand why this man had such a following. There was something very unusual about him, very charismatic.

The night before, Arif had seen virtually every woman -- and several men -- beg and fawn for the honour of pleasuring Myanmar.

They had all been refused, and Myanmar had only made love to Sarla. But for a moment, even Arif himself had found the man tremendously attractive.

Now, in his exclusive presence for the first time, Arif felt privileged, honoured. Why, he asked himself. He had no answer, except that every fibre of his being was drawn towards this man, despite all that Lena had told him.

He couldn't believe that Myanmar was just an ordinary con man, a spiritual trickster. There had to be more to it. There must be something genuinely spiritual about him. A tantric empowerment that emanated from his very being, that made you want to supplicate yourself in awe and admiration.

Myanmar turned and looked at Arif. His face was impassive, expressionless, yet Arif had the curious impression that Myanmar was smiling at him.

"Hello, Arif," he said in that strange accent that Arif couldn't quite place. Arif nodded, finding his throat too constricted to form a reply. Myanmar looked at him for a moment, so still and sharply observant that Arif felt as if every pore in his body was being penetrated, every corpuscle examined. Then he stepped forward and placed his hands on Arif's shoulders.

The shock of being touched, of being held in the grip of those hands, was so unexpected and moving, Arif felt an electric current surging through his heart. He shivered.

"Arif." And Arif heard the words but didn't see his lips move visibly. Perhaps it was because of the half-light, but he felt as if Myanmar was speaking directly within his mind.

"Be with us," Myanmar said. "We have need of one such as you."

And then he leaned forward and embraced him. It was the most profoundly moving embrace Arif had ever experienced. As suddenly as he had begun it, Myanmar broke the embrace. He moved away, walking to the head of the breakfast table. He gestured to Arif to join him.

Still in a daze, Arif took a seat. He realized that Sarla was already seated at the table. Either he hadn't noticed her when he came in or she had joined them in the last few seconds. She reached across the table, touching his hand. She smiled at him warmly.

"Myanmar would like you to stay with us awhile, Arif. As you probably know, it's a great privilege to be invited by him. It means he regards you as someone special."

Arif found his voice. His emotions were in turmoil. But a part of him was calm and clear-headed. This part took control now and spoke for him. It said the words he hadn't consciously formed, but which seemed the most natural and inevitable thing to say.

"I am honoured," he replied. "It will be my privilege to accept the invitation."

Sarla smiled at him again, and from her reaction, Arif saw that he had voiced the correct response. She looked at Myanmar who looked pleased too.

"And now," Myanmar announced. "We shall break bread together to celebrate our new friend's arrival."

As if on cue, a stream of bearers began to carry in a succession of breakfast foods. Arif, ravenous since the previous afternoon, felt his mouth salivate instantly.

As Arif ate breakfast with Myanmar and Sarla, the light in the Eastern sky began to steadily grow. Day had broken.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.