Sin City - Cover

Sin City

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Chapter 70

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 70 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

Merlyn emerged from Myanmar's private chamber on a cloud of positive energy. She felt wonderful: as if she had been freed of some invisible burden, light enough to spread her arms and fly. She had never felt like this before in her life. No, wait, she had. She had felt this way when she was a young girl, unencumbered by worldly tensions, fears and guilt. But as an adult woman, this was the first time she had felt this way.

Steven came up to her. She could see from his face that he had been waiting for her to emerge. That he had been more than a little jealous. And anxious.

He was worried that she would leave him for someone else, someone younger and stronger and better looking, she realized. She saw all this in the flash of a single glance. It was as if she had a third eye.

"So?" He watched her curiously. "What was it like?"

She beamed. Gave him the most beatific, contented smile possible. From the way he looked at her as she smiled at him, she knew he loved her. He had fallen in love with her over the last two weeks. She saw it as clearly as she saw the lines on his aging but still handsome face.

"Like that, eh?" He nodded wistfully. "Yeah, I guess I know what you mean. Been there, felt that."

He was about to go on when the music stopped suddenly. The orchestra had ceased playing. The ballroom, filled with laughter and conversation, fell silent.

A gong sounded somewhere in the bowels of the mansion. It sounded twelve times in all, then stopped. By the twelfth gong, everybody had begun to move towards a pair of glass doors at the far end of the room.

"It's time," Steven said. "That is, if you want to stay for the rest. Or have you had enough already?"

Merlyn saw how nervous he really was. Despite having been a swinger and a bachelor all his life, or perhaps because of it, Steven was genuinely confused about how to proceed from this point on. After all, you hardly go to an orgy with someone you love, do you?

She touched his arm gently, reassuringly. "Whatever you decide, Steven. If you want to stay, we stay. If you say leave, we leave. I'm all yours."

From the way his eyes lit up, she knew she had said just the right thing.

He patted her hand affectionately. "Okay, then. If it's okay with you, honey, let's ride this freight train all the way to Chicago."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.