Sin City
Chapter 69

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 69 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

Over the last few days, when Arif had visualized his next encounter with Sarla, he had expected to be tongue-tied, clumsy, over-reactive. But now that it was actually happening, he found his voice was calm and confident, his face devoid of any tics or twitches.

"Hello, Sarla."

He smiled at the woman in the Tibetan mask. Lena, who had overheard Sarla's first words, was watching them both with the tightly coiled posture of a female panther about to spring. Her eyes, large, closely set (like the predator she was) and luminous green within the dark crevices of her leopard mask, were watchful and alert.

Arif indicated Lena casually, as if Lena was his wife and Sarla was the casual acquaintance they had bumped into at the party.

"Lena, this is Sarla. Sarla, meet Lena Kapoor, a very dear friend."

Lena tensed visibly. In a single sentence, less than a dozen words, he had just blown their cover, exposed Lena as well as himself, and put them both into mortal danger.

He had broken every rule, every word of advice Lena had drilled into him over the last few days, defied every precaution she had taught him prior to this attempt to infiltrate the Perfumed Garden cult. Now, all Sarla had to do was inform Myanmar or one of his lieutenants, and Lena and Arif would be taken discreetly into a quiet locked room somewhere on the grounds, where they would be dealt with as Myanmar saw fit. Even if he didn't kill them, as Lena felt sure he would, he wouldn't let them leave without inflicting some harm either.

As the masked ball went on around them, the two women and one man stood frozen in the midst of the enormous ballroom, an island of immobility in the center of an ocean of glittering bodies and masked faces, waiting for Sarla's response.

It never came.

No sooner had Arif introduced Lena to her when a dark, burly Oriental man came up to Sarla and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and gestured to him to carry on. Then she turned back to Arif.

"Just tell me one thing." Her tone was as lethal as a cobra hissing. "Why did you come here?"

Arif knew what she meant. He also knew that his life and Lena's life might depend on his answer. He replied with a frown and a laugh. "The same reason everyone else is here, to have a good time. What did you think?"

She looked at him intently, evidently unsure of whether or not he was telling the truth. She glanced at Lena, who met her gaze with her characteristic haughty insolence.

Arif waited for a beat, then went on: "Lena and I have been together for a while." He watched Sarla's eyes closely. "I would have mentioned her sooner, but then..." He smiled. "I guess, things worked out for the best in the end, didn't they?"

She was staring at him now. She glanced again at Lena, absorbing what he had just said. Then she did something completely unexpected. She put out her hand and caught Arif by the wrist, tightly, tight enough to hurt. He was surprised at her strength. He had no idea she was this strong.

"I'm so glad you're being mature about it." She paused. "I was afraid..." She glanced around the room. "I'm just glad that you're getting over it so well."

She released his hand, smiling briefly. There was a hint of 'thank you' in the smile, and he nodded in response.

She glanced at Lena curtly. "Nice to meet you, Lena." Then she looked at Arif again. "Are you going to stay for moonrise?"

"Of course. And I'd like to meet Myanmar as well. I've heard so much about him."

She nodded. "I can arrange that. I'm quite close to him." A look came over her face. "He's been wonderful to me. The best thing that ever happened to me in my life." She looked up at him again. "He'll change your lives too, if you let him. Just wait and see."

And then she was gone, slipping easily through the press of dancing bodies -- the orchestra had begun playing a while ago, and people were dancing around them now, Arif realized belatedly.

He caught a glimpse of her scarlet robe as she disappeared through a pair of glass doors and was gone.

He looked at Lena. He made a mock-gesture of wiping perspiration from his forehead and flicking it away.

"Whew." He grinned in relief and amazement at his unexpected achievement. He had actually pulled it off. Stood up to his philandering ex-wife with grace and dignity and kept his presence of mind in the midst of a potentially life-threatening situation. It was a high point in his life. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Lena's response was to haul back and slap him. Hard.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.