Sin City
Chapter 57

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

"Sherie? Don't hang up, I just have to give you an important message, okay? It'll just take a minute."

Sherie was silent for a moment, as if debating whether to trust her twin sister or not. Then, with audible reluctance, she said coldly: "What's the message?"

Just the tone of her voice made Shauna's heart sink. This was her beloved sister speaking, her twin with whom she had spent every waking moment of her childhood and youth, had shared every major and minor experience of her life, had kept no secrets from ever. And listen to how coldly she spoke now. All because of a man. A wretched, two-timing creep of a man!

"It's from Milan, Sherie. He wants me to tell you something."

"What is this, some kind of sick joke?"

"Of course not. You know our rule: No jokes about love and money."

"Then why are you jerking me around? Why the hell would Milan give you of all people a message for me?"

"Because he met me last night. He called me over to a hotel, saying he had something important to discuss. And then he asked me to pass on this message to you."

There was silence again on Sherie's end. In the background, faintly, Shauna could hear a deejay speaking and she recognized it as an Internet FM channel she had first discovered and told Sherie about.

"I don't understand," Sherie said at last. "Milan was with you last night? That's impossible! He was a rehearsal for a ramp show."

"Is that what he told you? I don't know about that. But take my word for it, Sherie, he was with me all of last night. In fact, he just left a few minutes ago. He kept his mobile switched because he knew you would call and he wasn't ready to talk to you just yet."

"But ... but what ... why did he meet you? At a hotel, you said? Which hotel?"

"Look, Sherie, that doesn't matter. The point is, he spent the whole night pouring his heart out to me. He said he's been wanting to tell you, but he's just been so damn scared."

"Scared? Of me?"

"Of how you'd react. Sherie, he admitted that the whole thing was one big misunderstanding. And he was responsible for all of it."

"What are you talking about? What whole thing?"

"This. Our split-up. Your being mad with me. Refusing to talk to me. Your affair with him."

"Affair? We're getting married, Shauna! He proposed to me just two nights ago. We were going to set a date soon."

"I know, I know. He told me everything. But Sherie, try and understand. He's a guy. You know how weak guys can be. Such cowards. We've talked about this before. He meant it when he proposed to you, and he does care about you. But he also knows he can't marry you until he gets this off his chest."

"Get what off his chest? What's the big secret? And why does he go to you to tell me? I mean, let's face it, Shauna. You were the problem in the first place. You seduced him and slept with him the whole time that he and I were falling in love."

"That's it, Sherie. Don't you see? How could he be in love with you if he was sleeping with me secretly? Does that sound like true love to you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.