Sin City
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

Madhavi's hands were shaking as she dialled the number of Mumbai Times. It was the direct line to editorial that Alan had calligraphed on the back of his visiting card with his Mont Blanc pen in finely wrought Palmer method script.

It was answered on the first ring.

"Alan Mendes, please," she said in a tremulous voice.

The woman on the other end clunked the phone down and yelled, "Alan!"

As Madhavi waited, she heard a loud pounding sound and wondered distractedly if there was some carpentry work going on at the newspaper office. It took her a moment to realize that it was the sound of her own heart she was hearing.

"Alan here," said a voice that was impatient, quick, and businesslike.

Not the slow, langurous voice he had used in bed. This is what he really sounds like, she thought.

"Alan, we have to meet."

There was a pause as he tried to place her voice. For a moment, she thought he wasn't going to recognize her.

Then he said, cautiously, "Madhu?"

"It's about Birju. He ... he knows ... that I've spoken to you."

"You told him?"

"No ... he already knew. Alan, he had me followed. A private detective. He took pictures. Birju showed me."

There was a long pause as Alan absorbed this information. The sounds of a newspaper office at going-to-press-time echoed and boomed in the background.

"He followed us too? To my flat? Yesterday?"

"Yes, and he has pictures. Not of ... well, not of us inside the flat, but of us going in together and me coming out alone. There's some kind of timer thing on the camera, it shows the time and date the picture was taken. Alan, I just--."

"You mean he knows we slept together? How did he take it? Is he mad with you?"

"Of course he's mad. He's furious. But listen to me, Alan, he says he's willing to forgive me if--."

"Did he hit you? Did he raise his hand on you?"

"No, Alan. He didn't. Just listen to me."

"Because if he did, I'll send a photographer over right now and we can take pictures of the bruises. We could run that with the column." Alan's voice sounded a little too eager and hopeful, Madhavi thought, almost as if he wanted her to have bruises so he could get some dramatic photographs to run with his column.

"Alan, please listen. This is what I am trying to tell you. Birju says he will forgive me for whatever I did if I stop the column from appearing."

Another pause.

"What do you mean, stop the column?"

"Alan, he threatened to kill me if this appears in the press. If even one word about us comes in print. You have to believe me, he's capable of doing it. You must stop the column from appearing."

Alan cleared his throat. Someone called out his name, and Madhavi could hear him turn his face away from the phone and call out, "Give me a break, Pooja, I'm on the phone," then return, breathing audibly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.