Sin City - Cover

Sin City

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Chapter 55

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

Shauna handed Milan the glass of champagne. He looked at it as if he was about to refuse, then shrugged and took it.

"To old times." She touched her glass to his.

He didn't respond, but he drained the champagne in one long swallow and set the glass down. "So what is this about, Shauna?"

She poured him another glass, knowing as she bent over that he could see right down her dress, all the way to her crotch. That was why she called it her 'bend-over' dress. The back view was even better, but only from below. She smiled. "What is it always about when a beautiful woman invites a gorgeous man to her hotel room?"

He snarled, playing macho man as she had known he would. "Don't start that seduction crap with me. You know damn well I'm in a relationship with Sherie. Why don't you just tell me what it is you really want, and let's get this over and done with, okay?"

But he took the second glass and sipped it. She touched her lips to her own glass, her glossy waterproof lipstick unaffected by the bubbly cold fluid. Lisa Ray would have been jealous.

"Tell her the truth, Milan. That's all I want."

He looked at her slyly. "And what truth is that?"

She snapped at him. "Don't play games with me. You know what I mean. Tell her that you and I were having an affair the whole time she was seeing you. Tell her that you got off on the fact that you were doing both of us at the same time without each other knowing."

He raised his glass until it concealed his eyes. "But you knew, didn't you, Shauna? You got off on the fact just as much as I did, didn't you?"

"Yes, but that was because I knew you weren't seriously involved with Sherie. I didn't think you were going to feed her a whole pack of lies and then pretend to be in love with her!"

He grimaced and put the glass down. "What makes you think I'm pretending? And who says it was a pack of lies? You were the one who seduced me, Shauna. Even though you knew I was involved with your sister."

"You were not involved." She fought to keep the anger from creeping into her voice. "You were never serious about her, and you still aren't. I was doing her a favour by keeping you away from her."

He smiled, shaking his head. "So why didn't you tell her that?"

"Because she wouldn't have understood. We may be twins, but we aren't the same person. Sherie is much more sensitive than I am. She thought she was infatuated with you. She would have been heart-broken if she knew what a big cad you really were."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.