Sin City - Cover

Sin City

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

This was the first time he had reached a physical state where the words actually applied. He had never felt so pushed-to-the-limits, sexually and physically. So used. So emptied-of all stress, strain, anger, frustration, insecurity. It's just post-coital ecstasy, he thought, it'll pass.

Then he thought: But isn't it supposed to be post-coital depression?

He looked at Lena, who was already up, sitting on the edge of the bed, making the last of a dozen or more calls. Most of them were in response to all the messages left on her voicemail when she'd shut the cell off during their love-making.

She turned to him and smiled. She looked curiously vulnerable after sex. Not the man-eating bitch she usually appeared to be. Almost human.

But at the same time, there was a certain hungry intensity that remained in her eyes, and that was about as close to showing weakness as she probably ever got.

As if on cue, she got down to business again.

"In or out?"

He grinned at the double entendre. She didn't smile.

"I have to know. Your wife's travelling today. In fact, she's already on her way to the airport with Myanmar."

Arif lost the grin and sat up, the blood leaving his head in a rush. "With Myanmar?"

"Didn't I mention it? She's become his most senior disciple. She's the mother-goddess of the cult now. Everyone worships at her shrine."

Arif didn't even wait to find out the real meaning of that last wisecrack. "Where is she going with him?"

"To the US. To try and start an international chapter of the Garden cult. If you want to go any further with this, you're going to have to follow them. Now. I can have you on a plane in," she checked her watch, "twenty minutes."

He suddenly understood why she had picked a hotel so close to the international airport. He spoke slowly, trying to control the rush of anger that had replaced the post-coital glow. "You set me up. You planned this all along. I bet you even have my visa ready and my ticket waiting at the check-in counter."

She smiled, crossing her bare legs. "I like to be prepared."

He nodded, swallowing back his sudden urge to backhand her, throw her across the bed and abuse her. "You fucking whore."

The smile vanished. "Sticks and stones, Arif. In or out? I won't ask again."

He thought for less than a second, then nodded. "I'll do it. I'll infiltrate the commune for you."

She looked almost surprised. As if she hadn't really been certain he would take the bait. Then she recovered and smiled.

"Great! I knew you had more balls than people give you credit for."

He pulled his tee on. "Just tell me this, Lena. Where the fuck in the USA are they going?"

She leaned over and took him in her hand, her tongue flicking out to wet her lips. "The swinging capital of the world. San Francisco. And you know what?"

He was forced to stand still, caught by her expert hand that was already tugging and caressing. Her tongue snaked in and out of her mouth like a python in sight of its rodent prey. He stifled the urge to groan softly. "What?"

"I'm so glad you're in, I'm going to give you a farewell present."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.