Sin City - Cover

Sin City

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

Over breakfast, Steven took a couple of brief calls on his Iridium, then switched it off. She had noticed him doing that every time they made love. It was one of the little details that she was beginning to like about him. Would a billionaire put off his satellite phone for a one-night stand. At the same time, she didn't fool herself. This couldn't last. As if confirming her secret fear, Steven sighed and looked at his large gnarled hands with the air of a man who had a difficult announcement to make.

"I have to go to San Francisco."

Her heart stopped. She stopped chewing the piece of toasted bran bread in her mouth. Then remembered how she had anticipated this very moment and had promised herself not to behave like a cliche. She continued chewing, making herself appear unconcerned and calm.

"That's okay. I have to go to work too."

He looked down at his cup of coffee.

Uh oh, she thought, here it comes: Hey, baby, you know goodbye doesn't mean forever, don'tcha? Or something along those lines. Been there, heard that.

"I'd really like to see you again."

She didn't say anything. It was a standard line, and even though he sounded genuine, it made her feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. She kept her eyes on her toasted bran and fruit.

"I know what you're thinking," he said.

Which made her look up.

"You think this is going to go the way of all ... overnight ... relationships."

She almost smiled at his euphemism for 'one-night stands'.

"But, Merlyn, something flashed between us, a kind of lightning. That hasn't happened to me ... I won't say ever ... but not in a long time."

She put down the bran toast. It tasted like dried cement now. She poured herself some more tea, trying not to let her hands tremble too much.

"I know how things like this usually turn out. And I don't want that to happen to us."

Yeah, sure, honey. So why don't we get One-Night-Stand Insurance? Full indemnity against your new lover walking out on you after breakfast and never showing up again? Premiums start at several million a month.

"That's why I'd like you to come to San Francisco with me."

She spilled her tea. It splashed over the edge of the cup and sloshed on the tablecloth.

"What?" Staring at him. This wasn't supposed to be part of the Goodbye scene.

He reached across the table and took her hand in his.

"I have a private jet standing by. We'll be in San Francisco today morning -- that's because of the time difference. You'll love it. And then, we can go out to the ranch."

She still didn't know what to say.

"I know how you must feel. So you don't have to say anything." He picked up his cup of de-caff latte and sipped, and she was surprised to see his hand quiver just a tad. "Except yes. Please, just say yes."

She said yes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.