Sin City
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

Steven Lambert laughed at something Merlyn had just said. He had a nice open laugh, completely in contrast with his intimidating corporate look. It made him seem like a simple-hearted countryboy, at least for the time that he was laughing. It made her realize how much of his sophistication was acquired and practised and how all that carefully cultivated veneer of sophistry couldn't entirely hide the homegrown American boy he really was at heart.

Melyn already knew more about Steven Lambert than she knew about her immediate supervisor at the bank. She had read about him on the bank's corporate website and knew that he had grown up on a farm near Fort Worth, Ohio, before starting on the long, winding path that had led to his establishing one of the world's largest financial empires. Apparently, you could take the boy out of Ohio, but you couldn't take the Ohio out of the boy!

He finished laughing and leaned over, touching her hand on the table. "I have to say this: I always thought Indians were too serious. But all the Indians I've met over here have a great sense of humour!"

She smiled. "It's the water. It's so contaminated, it addles our brains."

He guffawed. "So that's why you say, 'Don't drink the water'? Because then we whitebreads would get whatever it is you've got and we'd be funnier than you!"

"You got it!" She raised her glass and sipped. She was surprised to find it was empty. Had she really finished all her wine? What was this, her third glass? She didn't remember the last time she had drunk so much wine at lunch, or the last time that she'd had such a good time over an afternoon meal.

Lunch while working was always a hurried, harried affair. This was amazing. Steven Lambert was amazing. She would never have guessed that one of the world's twenty richest men, according to Forbes, was such a great guy to talk to. Or that she would be talking to him this freely. Like just a colleague at the corner pub on a Friday night over tapped beer.

She knew that if they had met under different circumstances, say at an official bank function, he would never have been this open. But somehow, the atmosphere in this hotel suite, and AP's warm, big-hearted sense of hospitality provided a space for them to relax and be frankly intimate in the most friendly way.

Speaking of which: Where was AP? He had excused himself ages ago to take an important phone call and hadn't returned. He had missed the last course and dessert as well. Merlyn would have waited but AP had insisted they go ahead without him as the call would take awhile. And before she knew it, she and Steven Lambert were getting on like house on fire.

Me and Steven Lambert. Yeah, sure. Like all I have to do is pinch real hard and I'll wake up.

She put down her spoon, unable to eat another bite of the excellent Manhattan Cheesecake. "Is AP going to take long?"

Steven emptied the last of his wine and put down the glass. "I don't think he's coming back."

Merlyn frowned. "He's not?"

"No, he had a plane to catch. Calcutta, I think. He'll be back later tonight. We're meeting for breakfast tomorrow."

Merlyn didn't know what to say to that. She had never dealt with people who excused themselves at lunch to catch a flight to Calcutta, then returned for breakfast the next morning as if they had just stepped away to visit the men's room. Steven poured more wine into her glass before she could stop him.

"That's it for me, thanks," she said.

But her glass was already filled. He poured the rest into his own glass. Sometime during the meal, she realized the hotel staff had vanished. For some reason, that didn't make her feel uncomfortable at all. It only enhanced the sense of warm intimacy that had sprung up between her and the American.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.