Sin City
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

Arif had been through the entire flat thrice and he couldn't believe it. It wasn't possible. This couldn't be happening. Not now, not to him, not today.

The entire house was picked clean.

Every piece of furniture, every item of clothing, every personal belonging. All gone.

Only the bare walls, floor, and ceiling were left. And the kitchen sink.

I've been robbed, was the first thought that came to his reeling mind. Someone stole everything. Even my old Jockey Boxer shorts with the big hole on the back, the one that got ripped when Sarla and I were making love and I somehow caught it in the cupboard door in the bedroom. They took even my torn Boxer shorts!

Then he realized how ridiculous that sounded.

This couldn't have been the work of thieves. Thieves didn't empty whole apartments of every single item. In Manhattan maybe. In Paris, possibly. In Lagos, frequently. But in Bombay? Aamchi Mumbai? Never!

That was when he saw the note.

It was taped to the inside of the front door. Which made sense. Because sooner or later, he would have turned to leave and couldn't miss it.

He pulled it off, ripping the note in the process. Half remained stuck to the door, still suspended by the strip of tape. He held the torn half up and read the whole note.

It said simply:

"Arif, Who the fuck are we fooling? We're done. Let's leave the rest to the lawyers, okay? Bye, Sarla."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.