Sin City - Cover

Sin City

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

Sherie and Shauna woke in separate beds, but as always, their first thoughts were of each other.

Each twin wondered how enjoyably (or not) the night had passed for the other.

Almost at the same time, they snatched up their cellphones and dialled each another's numbers. Sherie, the older one -- by 4 minutes -- was slightly quicker on the draw. Her call went through just before Shauna pressed the dial button.

"So?" Sherie asked, keeping her voice low to avoid waking the man asleep in bed beside her. "Did the earth shake or what?"

"Hmm." Shauna clinically assessed the performance of the man laying sprawled beside her. "5.5, I think." She used the code they had invented years ago. A variation of the Richter scale.

"That's all?" Sherie was disappointed for her sister, but pleased for herself. "Mine was a 6.8, maybe even a 7!"

"Wow. Maybe we should trade tonight."

"Fat chance," Sherie replied smugly. "Finders Keepers."

Shauna sighed. Then she remembered something and brightened up. "Sherie! The car!"

Sherie squealed in response. "The car!"

Before bringing the men now in bed beside them home for various adult activities, the twins had played and beaten the guys at that last marathon bowling game at Bikini Bowlarama. The prize had been a car: big girls think big, as they always liked to say.

And they had won the wager. Which meant that today the guys would have to take them to the new Honda showroom near Saki Naka and buy them a spanking new Honda City.

That would set the guys back by a cool Rs 1 million, give or take a hundred thousand rupees. Sawal dus lakh ka!

Disconnecting their cells, both twins leaped on the sleeping men and began to wake them up. Sherie tickled her man, while Shauna blew into her guy's ear, making the poor hungover fellow shiver and squirm.

"Wake up, guys," they sang out together from their adjoining bedrooms. "Time to pay up!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.