Sin City
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

"So there we were, onstage with Shah Rukh and Gauri, handing out these awards, and suddenly this utterly naked young man comes sprinting up on stage! The crowd goes wild, the press start clicking away furiously, the TV cameras zoom and pan or whatever the hell, and the security goes berserk, coming running from every corner of the Turf Club. And do you know what this butt-naked young man does next? I mean, there we have three gorgeous young bimbettes in bikinis, the three winners of the contest. Then there's Gauri Khan, who isn't too bad herself. There's the hostess, who's a bit over-the-hill but still has an amazing figure. And there's me, of course, scandalized but secretly loving the scene. And who do you think the young man goes and hugs? Just guess who?!"

The crowd around the lounge chorused a number of replies. They were all as high as kites, and willing to fly to the moon.

Madhavi glanced around at their flushed, over-made-up faces, feeling as out of place as a gatecrasher. Eight years with Birju and she still felt like an imposter at these celeb-and-champagne parties.

Birju on the other hand, was in his element. He lived for these moments. Basking in the sheer hype and excess of the trivial tripe that was being spun out by drunken papparazi-fodder. A press photographer, looking as happily drunk as anyone else, snapped off a quick shot, and Madhavi saw how Birju turned his head subtly to present his best profile, while leaning forward to make himself seem closer to a prominent classical musician.

He winked at the photographer as the man moved away, and she realized that he had tipped the man to take the shot: trust Birju never to lose a photo-opp. She knew from past experience that the picture would be on Page 3 of Mumbai Times on Monday morning.

The industrialist wife narrating the anecdote shook her head at all the guesses thrown at her.

"No, darlings! You just won't believe it, but that naked man onstage, in front of five thousand people seated in the audience, and God knows how many millions more watching the show live on TV right then, he went up and hugged and kissed and did everything but rip the clothes off ... Shah Rukh Khan!"

The whole lounge exploded with ecstatic glee. It was one of those quintessential Bombay party moments, when everybody is on the same happy-paradise level of intoxication, the buzz is terrific, and someone pitches the perfect punchline.

Shireen Patalia beamed around at the roar of appreciation that greeted her story. Everybody had already read about the incident in the press and seen it live on TV, but hearing it first-hand from the woman who had organized the beauty show, the wife of a super-rich industrialist and a major celeb herself, made it seem as exciting as a news scoop.

Madhavi cringed at the show of excess and wished once again that all these so-called beautiful people would just drop dead on the spot.

Someone said the magic words: "The buffet's on!" And the crowd broke up, starting to move in lurching, semi-drunken waves towards the adjoining dining hall.

Madhavi noticed her husband speaking quietly to Shireen Patalia. Shireen responded to something he had said, and they both chuckled at their little joke. Birju's hand patted her thigh, and Shireen didn't seem to object to it.

Then, Birju, like a predator preternaturally sensing the hateful eyes burning into his back, glanced around and saw Madhavi watching him. He smiled coldly at her and twitched his cheek muscle.

It was a facial tick he got when he was getting sexually aroused, she knew. It evoked a sense of terror in Madhavi that almost made her leap up, screaming.

It meant that he had just picked Shireen Patalia to be his victim for tonight.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.