Sin City - Cover

Sin City

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

The Twins were having a blast.

They were dressed in a pair of identical bikinis, with bright green tops and shiny gold bottoms. The bikinis were string-tied, and they had both tied neat, perfect knots and dainty little bows. Sherie had kept her bows on her right, while Shauna had her's on the left.

Except for this one detail, they looked identical. Or, as one smart aleck voiced it -- they looked identically cute. Even in the ocean of gorgeous bods in the Bikini Bowlarama, they were still very yummy eye-candy.

They were playing a game against a pair of guys. The men insisted they were single, but from the pouts on the faces of two attractive women sitting nearby, the Twins guessed that they had arrived with dates, and now wanted to play the field. Which suited them fine. This was a Singles Club after all!

Sherie had just hit a perfect Ten and now she was setting up to roll her second ball. Shauna watched her sister pick up the medium-weight green ball and hold it up in a thoughtful, lip-chewing stance that made her look cuter than ever. She leaned over, bringing her arm back as she built up momentum. Then her arm sprang back like a pendulum and shot the ball.

The ball veered right toward the gutter and the guys cheered as they assumed it was a goner. Even Sherie thought it was going too slow to make it. Only Shauna seemed confident. The moment she let go of the ball, she swung around brightly, smiling, and traipsed back to their table. She plonked herself down and picked up her Bacardi and Pepsi. She was the only one not watching the ball.

Halfway down the aisle, the green ball began to waver. Instead of sliding into the gutter, it started to turn in a slow, gentle arc, picking up momentum as it went. And to everyone's surprise, it cannonned straight into the middle pin, knocking down five, six, seven ... all ten pins!

Sherie whooped with delight and leaped up. She high-fived Shauna. "Gotcha!" they cried together, shooting finger-guns at the guys. The men looked dejected, then grinned and shrugged and tried to show it was no big deal.

"Pay up," Sherie said, holding out an upturned hand.

"We beat you by 24 points, guys!"

"See that extra-shiny spot there?" Shauna said, pointing to the bowling lane. "That's where we wiped the floor with your butts, boys!"

"Okay, okay," the guys said. "But our wallets are at the security desk." They looked like they still didn't believe they'd been beaten. The guy named Aveek glanced again at the scoreboard and shook his head, smiling wryly.

"Look, I have a better idea," Shauna said. "Why don't you buy us dinner? We'll call it quits."

The guys nodded. Shiraz, the taller one, said something to Aveek and they both laughed. "Unless you'd like to give us a chance to get even."

"A rematch? Sure! Same stakes?"

Shiraz grinned at Sherie. He had had his eye on Sherie from the first moment. Maybe it was the fact that she tied her bows on the right that made him pick her. Or maybe he was one of the genuine few who could actually see each of the twins as individual people, not just identical peas in a pod.

"Actually, we had something else in mind as the prize."

"What?"

Shiraz crooked a finger. Sherie and Shauna exchanged glances, then shrugged, and leaned closer. Shiraz bent down and huddled for a moment, whispering to the twins. They squealed with disbelief at his proposal.

"What do you say, girls?" Aveek spoke up, imitating a rapper's style: "Do you have what it takes to play for dem fucking stakes?" He winked. "And I mean that literally!"

Shauna and Sherie laughed in delight. They didn't even have to look at each other to know that they were both in synch.

"You're on!" they sang out. And the guys whooped and ran back to the counter to get more credits for another game.

"They're really fucked now," Shauna whispered to Sherie.

"Great," Sherie replied. "As long as we get fucked too sometime tonight."

"You can bet on it," her sister said, and they high-fived each other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.