Sin City
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

Merlyn didn't remember the last time she had had such eager male attention. Back in her college days, probably. And even back then, it had all been innocent, playful stuff. Tease-all-you-like-but-touch-me-not kind of stuff. These guys didn't believe in touch-me-not. The opposite. They were getting a little too physical for comfort.

"Hey, come on, guys," she said, "can we cool off a bit?"

When she'd dropped the ATM card, all she'd wanted was to have some fun, party, drink, dance, then go home and crash out. But the guys seemed to be looking for more. Much more. She repeated the chill-out warning but they didn't seem to hear her. They kept dancing on like maniacs, blissfully unconcerned by the fact that they were three men dancing with just one woman. The four of them stood out on the dance floor from all the other couples and swinging groups. Footloose and Fiance-Free the sign on the door had read. The place was designed like one of those industrial-gothic nightclubs you saw in American movies and television serials. Like a converted factory floor, complete with huge machines of some sort.

There were platforms on higher levels. There were people dancing on every level all the way up to the ceiling. Good-looking girls and guys dressed scantily to be on a music video. A Ricky Martin track. The music was salsa, hot, passionate, the tremendous bass of the sound system pulsating through Merlyn's bones like a giant's heartbeat.

It had started off as fun, with her dancing with all the three guys around her, like acolytes worshipping at a shrine. At least two of them were really cute, and the third guy had a build that made up for his average-looking face. And they were all great dancers.

But then they had started getting too rough. Too physical. Too intimate. And now, she was afraid the scene was going out of control.

"Hey!" She slapped a pair of hands that was mauling her breasts. "Keep your hands off."

"Come on, babe." She couldn't tell which one was speaking. They were all leering at her. They had all had just one drink each -- Merlyn included -- but while it had been her first, they had obviously been drinking even before they got here. "We know you want it. You're desperate for it. Admit it."

"That's it." She stopped moving to the beat. "I've had enough. Nice seeing you guys. Bye." And she started to walk away.

But they grabbed her from behind, and yanked her back hard. And one guy, the one with the prettiest face of the three, hissed in her ear: "So you want to play rape? Okay, so let's play rape." And he bit her ear. Hard enough to draw blood.

She screamed. But her scream was lost in the howl of Brittney Spears singing and the ecstatic yells of the crowd.

The three men picked her up bodily and carried her over to a corner with a semicircular couch. They threw her down on the couch, and she bounced painfully. They leered down at her like villains in some 70's Bollywood potboiler, and she thought to herself: This can't be happening. This isn't real.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.