Sin City
Chapter 80

Copyright© 2009 by Audrey Haber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 80 - A tale about Page 3 lifestyles and relationships set in Bombay, India, in the late Nineties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Torture   Interracial   White Male   Slow  

Subject: Indialist: The Daily Update For Indians Anywhere

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 13:14:25 -0700 (PDT)

From: <editor@indialist.org>

To: "subscribers" <not-known>


Namaste from Indialist: The Daily Update for Indians Anywhere

Editor & Publisher, Ashish Patrick

Today's Headlines:

Bombay Columnist's Murder Shocks City's Celebs

Pak Army Chief vows to avenge Kargil "betrayal"

Poison Pens: Are Indian Columnists Worth The Ink?

New Government, New Hopes

Harshad Mehta case inspires hundreds to become stockbrokers

Sena-BJP Alliance Never Better

Today's Live Chat at 22:00 (IST)

BOMBAY COLUMNIST'S MURDER SHOCKS CITY'S CELEBS

The sensational murder of Bombay-based newspaper columnist Alan Mendes at the famous Sin City nightclub has dominated all media news in the city for the past three days. Police sources say that their investigation is severely hampered by the lack of cooperation. "At least two hundred people were present in the establishment at the time of the murder," said a senior police officer who requested anonymity. "But not a single one has come forward as a witness."

The Mendes murder took place in the midst of the CyberSingles section of the large entertainment complex on a busy Saturday night. Alan Mendes was found garrotted to death in a virtual reality cubicle during a "hot-chat" session at a computer terminal. Mendes, a controversial columnist with Mumbai Times, is alleged to have been a regular patron of the place, a known site for single young men and women to meet. The possibility that the crime was sex-related has not been ruled out.

The two promoters and owners of Sin City, Lena Kapoor and AP Singh, were not available for comment. But a spokesman for the club said that the murder "has nothing to do with us, it's just another city crime that happened to take place here." Critics feel that the club's overtly liberal approach to marketing its "singles-only" lifestyle is responsible for the Mendes murder.

"When you open a commercial Sodom and Gommorah in your own backyard, naturally you will get things like this happening," said one social activist.

Mendes, known for his controversial and often critical columns, was said to be equally despised and feared by the city's glamorous celebrities. Could one of Bombay's beautiful people have committed this heinouscrime? Indialist will continue to bring you the latest on the

Mendes/Sin City case. Watch this space.


Subject: Blood on the (Sin City) Dance Floor

Date: Sun, 17 Oct 20:09:26 -5:00(GMT)

From: <gurukripa92@yahoo.com>

To: <filmfan@hotmail.com>

Bhai,

What is happening? I am reading the news about the events recently in apna desh. How sickening is this. First there are opening this Sin City place. It should be rightly called Sin City. Is it true whatall is going on there? Truly, Kalyug is come to our proud nation. After events like Kargil and the return of a great governmnet, why we are having to tolerate suchlike things? Who must have murdered this Alan Manes reproter? Must be one of these vulgar celebrities only. What for they are dresing like models in fashion catalogues and going out for party every night--we know what they are realy doing in name of charity and other suchlike events. Shame on our Bharatmata to have such goings-ons. I am thinking murderer of this Manish Alan writer must be that same hotshot novelist-columnist. Her hatred of male species is well documentated. You must have read her autobiographies Surviving Male? It is example of corruption of Indian mindset going on widely at present.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.