Picking Up the Pieces - Cover

Picking Up the Pieces

Copyright© 2009 by Fable

Chapter 4: Amanda's Mom in Action

"What's the knife for?" Brian asked.

"I'm going to measure you," she said, matter-of-factly.

He let her undress him. She got down on her knees, knife in hand. "How should I go about this? When a guy says he'd nine inches, where does the measurement start?"

"Just don't stab me with that," Brian laughed.

"It's a butter knife, Silly. There are no sharp edges," she said, patting the underside of his cock with the blade.

"That's cold," he said, feeling his cock twinge in response to her touching it with the knife.

"It looks like it needs some encouragement. Would it help if I take my shirt off?" she asked, smiling up at him when she saw his cock respond to her suggestion.

"Yeah, that would help."

She pulled her T-shirt up, and raised her arms for him to pull it the rest of the way.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you have nice tits?" he asked.

"Do you like them?" she asked, seductively.

"There're not bad, considering that you are an older woman."

She smirked, concentrating on placing the knife handle against his pelvis, and checking where the head of his cock ended on the blade. "It seems bigger when it's inside me. Do you think it would help if I took my jeans off?"

"It's worth a try."

Peggy worked the zipper and lowered her jeans, exposing a spot of dark pubic hair above her slit. She sat on her butt, and pulled the jeans from her ankles. "Did that do anything for you?" she asked, placing the knife in position again.

Brian's cock grew to its full size. Peggy marked the place on the knife where the head ended, and looked up at him.

"Perhaps some stimulus would help," he suggested.

"Such as?" she asked, sounding naively interested.

"I don't know if it would work or not," he said.

Peggy knew he was toying with her, but she couldn't resist playing along. "Brian, I want to record a true measurement. This looks like seven inches to me, but if I tell my girlfriends that I got fucked by a seven inch cock, and it turns out that stimuli would have increased it to eight inches, I can't very well go back and tell them that I was wrong. They would accuse me of exaggerating. Now tell me what you have in mind."

Brian knew that he was really seven and a quarter inches. He also knew that his cock would not get any bigger, no matter what she did. But now she was toying with him.

"A warm mouth and some tongue action might make it grow to seven and a quarter inches."

She slapped the knife blade on the underside of his balls, and he thought he would pass out from the surprise. "A quarter of an inch is a quarter of an inch," she said, wrapping her lips around his cock's head."

"Oh, my God!" Brian exclaimed when he felt her tongue rotate the circumference of the bulb. She pulled off and checked the length, as if she could tell if his cock and grown a quarter of an inch.

She had the head back in her mouth when Brian decided he'd had enough stimuli. "A warm pussy might make it expand to its full size," he suggested.

She pulled away again, holding his balls in one hand and the base of he cock with the other one. "And where do you think we could find a warm pussy to try?"

"You have one, don't you?"

"I ... I suppose mine would work, would you like to try it?"

"Stop teasing me and get on the bed. I'm going to fuck you doggie-style," he said.

She jumped on the bed, and looked back at him. "Is this what you had in mind?"

He pushed deep into her on the first thrust, and didn't stop thrusting.

"Brian, Honey, I'm sorry that I teased you. I promise to never do it again. Brian, Honey, keep fucking me, please don't stop. Brian, I love you, please don't stop fucking me."

She shrieked when she felt his cum spurt inside her. He held on to her hips, keeping her from collapsing on the bed. They were both gasping for air.

She turned and crawled toward him as soon as he pulled out. "Did you hear me, Brian? Thank you for letting me use you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

They kissed, and he cupped the cheeks of her ass in his hands. She stayed the rest of the night, and they made love the next morning, this time with Peggy on top.

"Call me if you get a chance," she said as they were saying goodbye.

Brian called her at ten AM while he was on his morning break.

"Has news spread that you are engaged?" she asked.

"Yes, everyone knows."

"Good, now those girls I saw at the party won't hit on you."

"What's new there?"

"My mom asked me if it was good. I told her I thought you got it in all the way."

"She didn't say that, and you didn't either," he laughed.

"She used code words. She asked me if I had a good time. It means the same thing. I said 'Yeah.' That's the code word for 'he got it in all the way.'"

"Am I going to see you tonight?"

"Not tonight, but we have a date tomorrow night. I need you to bring more inventory in from the barn."

"You're using me," he said, accusingly.

"Yes, and I'm going to use you tomorrow night," she said, giggling. "Listen to me. I sound like a sex-starved slut."

"You're funny," Brian said as they hung up.

That phone call became a standard practice. Peggy never called him at work, but she looked forward to his daily calls. If it didn't come exactly at ten AM, she knew he had been held up and would call as soon as he could. She always tried to be funny and provocative, limiting the business talk as much as possible. Brian didn't try to hide the fact that his calls were to his fiancée, although discussion of becoming formally engaged stopped as soon as he realized she was fearful of committing.


Mr. Bennett was not receptive to loaning them the money for the new barn.

Peggy wore the same red dress she'd worn to the Valentine's Day party. It was cut low, and showed a good amount of cleavage.

Mr. Bennett, an older man, sat across the table from her, and gave Peggy his full attention when she spoke.

"We're planning to build a new barn and do some other improvements. I'm sure that you can appreciate that we'll be increasing the value of the property," she said, batting her eyes for effect.

"I sold the property to Brian Driver. How does this concern you, Miss?" the elderly man asked.

"We're business partners," she was quick to say.

"We plan on operating a flea market when the weather turns," Brian added.

"What if we pay the mortgage in full, Mr. Bennett? It would need to be in cash?" Peggy asked.

Mr. Bennett scratched his chin, as if he were considering their proposition.

"Is this money ill-gotten?"

Peggy looked around at the other customers in the café before shielding her lips with the back of her hand. "No, Sir, it was earned through honest efforts and ethical business practices. We're just not ready to declare our partnership."

Mr. Bennett was quick to respond. "In other words, you're opposed to paying taxes on your earnings."

"Certainly not, Mr. Bennett. We plan to incorporate and operate by the book once we own the property. I'm sure you can appreciate our need to get this jump start," Peggy said, appealing to his sympathy for the struggling business person.

"I have a bookkeeper. She's carrying the mortgage as an asset on the books. How do you propose that we handle this transaction, Miss?"

"We're not asking that you deposit the entire amount at one time. As long as we know that you will accept cash, we can go ahead with the improvements. We'll pay twelve payments per month for the next nineteen months. You must make cash deposits every day from this café and the hardware store next door. Some of your tenants must pay by cash also. You can simply add our payments to those cash deposits," Peggy reasoned.

Mr. Bennett clearly didn't like the proposition. He raised one more issue. "I suppose you'll want to avoid paying the interest?"

Peggy smelled success. "We'll pay the appropriate amount over the next nineteen months. All we ask is your word that you will give us a receipt each month, and a clear title when we make the final payment."

Mr. Bennett glanced at Brian before nodding his head. "You've got yourself a very inventive business partner, Brian."

"I know, thank you Mr. Bennett," Brian said.

Peggy looked pleased by the older gentleman's compliment, and Brian's agreement that she was inventive, but only for a second or two. She slid a fat envelope across the table, along with a prepared receipt.

Mr. Bennett felt the envelope, and seemed to know that he was to sign the receipt, which he did, commenting that his bookkeeper was going to kill him.

"There's still the matter of the barn, Mr. Bennett. Will you loan us the money to build it?"

It was obvious that Mr. Bennett was quite taken by the young woman, but he was also cunning, savvy, and cautious.

"I'll need a day or two to think about loaning you more money. I'll tell you right now that I'll need to see plans for the barn, and the payments will have to be by check."

Brian assured the older gentleman that they would pay him by check. They shook hands and the elderly gentleman told them their meal was on the house.

"What was your college major?" Brian asked on the way home.

"Home economics, but I didn't graduate. I got pregnant at the end of my junior year and we couldn't afford tuition and doctor's bills too."

Brian was apprehensive. Would Mr. Bennett keep his word, or would he let his bookkeeper talk him out of accepting cash payments? Also, they were clearly breaking the law. Would Peggy agree to enter into a formal business agreement before they were found out?

"I can't do this," he said.

They argued half the night, Peggy saying that she just wanted to get a head start, Brian contending that he wanted to be able to sleep at night. At one-thirty they reached a compromise. They would incorporate, each being an equal partner, and since Mr. Bennett had agreed to accept cash, they would use the cash in the box to make monthly payments.

There were some loose ends, such as how to bring the existing inventory onto the books, but both were anxious to make love and they agreed to resume talking the next day.

The red dress was no sooner off when they moved into a sixty-nine position. It didn't take long before Peggy shouted in ecstasy, declaring that she'd had a big one. Brian had never been harder. He turned around and entered her while she was exclaiming about the way he had made her orgasm.

It only took thirty minutes to wear each other out, and they slept soundly, causing Brian to be late for work.

"Did you get into trouble?" she asked when he called her.

"I took a lot of kidding. Everyone thinks they know why I was late."

"They would be right, wouldn't they?" she asked.


April was a busy month. In addition to incorporating their business, they came to agreement with Mr. Bennett, began construction on the new barn. Also, Peggy and Amanda became permanent residents in the small house.

Everyone was pleased with the new arrangements. Mr. Bennett was relieved when Brian told him they had decided to become law-abiding business people. Harry and Mary were sad to see their daughter and granddaughter move out, but they were happy that she had found a stable, loving, partner. Amanda was happy with her new living arrangement. It didn't occur to her that the three of them were cramped. Peggy accepted the silver wedding band Brian gave her to wear, but she refused to make it official. Her legal name was still Stover, but she often went by Margaret Driver when the mood suited her. Most people knew that they were not really married, but no one made an issue of it.

They advertised the flea market in local newspapers and trade magazines. Ten dealers purchased table space the first week, eleven with Peggy's table. Not wanting to compete with the dealers, she sold only collectibles at her table.

Harry and Brian took turns directing shoppers where to park. Mary and Peggy took turns tending Peggy's table, and they all took turns keeping Amanda out of harms' way.

Harry relieved Brian, and he went to Peggy's table to get a cold drink of water.

"We should sell soft drinks," he said to Peggy.

"I'll look into to it. We should have coffee available on those cold mornings, too."

"And donuts," Brian said, and they both laughed.

A customer stopped at the table, and became interested in an old brooch. Brian was having a second cup of water when he saw Mary coming from the house. She was carrying Amanda, who had just awakened from a nap.

"Da," the little girl said, pointing to Brian. He looked at Peggy, whose mouth shot open in disbelief. Brian and Mary were equally shocked.

Peggy became so distracted that she didn't hear the customer.

"I'll take it," the customer repeated, sounding annoyed.

"Da," Amanda said as she and Mary got closer. She held out her hands, and almost jumped into Brian's arms.

Peggy, clearly stunned by her daughter's first word, asked her mother to complete the sale. She joined Brian and Amanda, kissing both of them, and putting her arm around his waist.

Later that night, they were in bed when Peggy berated Brian for steeling her daughter's affection. "I'm not going to let you read to her any more. You've been teaching her to call you Da, haven't you?"

May was an equally busy month.

Brian let it be known that he had never been this contented. He had never been busier either. He was making slow, but noticeable progress at his job, and he was busy every night and weekend, working on the barn, helping Peggy with business decisions, playing with Amanda, or doing odd jobs for the next door neighbors.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.