Picking Up the Pieces
Chapter 3: Fourth Date

Copyright© 2009 by Fable

"I hear you helped the Browns start their car today," Peggy said.

They were on their way to Brian's house. He wondered how she could speak so casually about something he had done that day. Had she forgotten what they were about to do?

"Yes, I had to push their car out of the garage so the jumper cables would reach. I'm going over in the tomorrow to back the car in the garage. If it happens again I won't have to strain myself."

"That was nice of you," she said.

They became quiet for the rest of the ride. There were some tense moments as they entered the house. Peggy took Brian's hand, and led the way down the narrow corridor to his bedroom.

He helped her with her coat, took it to the closet to hang up, hung up his own coat, and when he returned, she was standing next to the bed, wearing a black bra, black panties, her knee-high stockings, and shoes, having discarded the long skirt, blouse and jewelry.

Brian surveyed her shapely body and found it to be very appealing. As he got within reach, she pushed his suit jacket off, and loosened his tie. A minute later he was down to his jockey shorts and his clothes had joined her skirt and blouse on top of the suitcase he used to store his underwear and socks.

Their lips were joined, and Brian's hands roamed Peggy's back, down to her panty-covered ass, up to her shoulder blades, and back down.

Her hands were busy too, massaging his back and playing with the cheeks of his ass. The kisses became hungry expressions of passion.

Brian pushed Peggy to a sitting position on the bed, removed her shoes, and then her stockings. She lifted the top sheet and blanket, and crawled under them. He followed.

They enjoyed the heat from their bodies as they became accustomed to the cold sheets. Brian moved his lips from her mouth, first to her earlobe, and then to her neck. Peggy tipped her head back to give him better access. He moved his lips lower, to the valley between her breasts, and on down to her tummy, lingering there as she arched her back.

Lower still, he nuzzled her sex, blowing hot breath through the thin material of her panties. Peggy dropped her back and opened her legs, beginning to moan now.

Brian felt her hands on his head and heard the moans become louder. He played with the material, using his tongue to push it against the outer lips of her pussy.

"Brian," she whispered. He didn't answer.

"Brian," she whispered again. He didn't answer.

"Brian!" she whined, like she was in pain.

He stopped moving the soggy material around, and looked up at her.

"Take them off," she said, lifting her ass off the mattress.

He pulled the panties down her legs. She dropped her ass, and opened her legs again.

"Yes!" she said when his tongue made a full swipe of her slit. "Please do that."

He teased her pussy lips, swinging his tongue from side to side, inserting inside her as far as he could, avoiding her clit until she was begging him, "Don't stop! Oh God, please don't stop!"

That's when he flicked it, once, twice, and she pounded her heels into his back, begging him to stop, which he did.

Brian pulled his shorts off, and used his arms to support his body above her, waiting for her to stop gyrating. Her eyes opened, blinked, and looked surprised to see him, like she'd forgotten where she was.

Once she got her bearings, Peggy's lips broke into a broad smile. He smiled back. Then she became serious, rose up, put her hands behind her, and removed her bra.

Her breasts were small, but Brian gazed admiringly at the way the nipples protruded proudly. He dipped his head to the valley between her breasts, and licked one of the nipples tentatively. Peggy placed one hand at the back of his head, and used the other one to search for his penis.

She gasped when her hand came into contact with his cock, wondering if it would fit.

Her small hand on his cock caused Brian to push his pelvis forward, making contact with her wet pussy.

Peggy became confused. His lips sucking on her nipple was driving her insane. She wanted him inside her, but it had been so long. She felt the head of his cock nudge the entrance of her vagina. She threw caution to the wind, spreading her legs wide, and bracing herself for his next lunge.

It didn't come. What was he waiting for?

"Are you protected?"

"Huh?" she asked, removing her hand from his cock, and placing it on his back while lifting her ass off the mattress, trying to capture more of his cock. Her right hand joined the other one to tug on his ass.

Brian was lost in the euphoria. A small voice was speaking to him, but his mind was beyond listening. Her hands were on his ass, urging him to enter her. He pushed forward, heard Peggy's grunt, pulled back, and buried his cock in her.

"Oh, my God, oh, my God! It feels so good," Peggy was saying.

Brian agreed. It did feel good, and he hadn't even started moving yet. He forgot about protection and began to move, pulling out and thrusting, slowly at first.

Peggy wrapped her legs around his ass, and met his thrusts.

It had been a while for Brian too, and he wanted to make it last as long as possible, but he yielded to Peggy's insistence to speed up.

"Sorry," he said. "I'm sorry."

Peggy was on auto-pilot and couldn't stop. She locked her feet, and thrust her pelvis upward until she felt the last of three spurts of cum enter her. She removed her hands from his back and collapsed on the mattress, breathing hard.

"I'm sorry," Brian repeated, supporting his body to give her room to catch her breath.

"It's okay," she said, smiling, looking truly happy.

Brian kissed her. It was meant to be a short, tender kiss, but Peggy's receptive lips turned it in to a long, tongue-grinding show of affection.

His cock came out and she unlocked her legs from around his ass. She rolled him over on his back, and continued to kiss him, let her breasts dance on his chest, and exclaimed about how good it had felt to have him inside her.

He accepted her kisses, admired her breasts, and let his hands roam her back. Sometime during this exchange he thought he heard her say, "It will be better next time."

Brian felt cum collecting on his stomach, but didn't say anything because he was enjoying having her nude, carefree body astride him.

"There's so much about you that I want to know. I had a list of questions that I intended to ask at dinner. Now that you've had your way with me I'll probably never get a straight answer," she said, feigning a pout.

"Ask away. I'll answer your questions and I'll be truthful."

"How old are you? When is your birthday?"

"My birthday is the same as Amanda's. I was twenty-three."

"My God! I just made love with a younger man. Why didn't you tell us it was your birthday?"

"That was Amanda's day. How much older are you?"

She counted on her fingers, and leaned down to kiss him before saying, "One month and three days. I was twenty-three on Valentine's Day."

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, pulling her down for a short kiss.

"A girl doesn't tell a guy her birthday, especially when he's younger. That was our first date and I had a good time," she said, leaning forward to kiss him.

"Would you have changed your mind about having sex tonight if you had learned that I was younger while we were having dinner?"

Peggy was thoughtful. "I don't know. I might have put it off until you were older. I know so little about you. Do you have siblings?"

"I have one brother and one sister. Glen is four years younger than me and Ginny is sixteen."

"I'm an only child," Peggy offered, leaning down to kiss him.

"What else would you like to know?" Brian asked. The cum had crept down into his pubic hair, and was beginning to coagulate.

"I want to know everything, but I only have one more question for now. How big is your cock when it's... ?"

"Hard? Were you going to ask how big my cock is at dinner?"

Peggy looked away, blushed, and said, "I had it planned to hold up my spoon, and asked if it was that long."

"You were going to use the silverware as a measurement tool? Why didn't you bring a measuring tape?" he asked, incredulous.

"I didn't want to draw attention to what we were discussing. If you had been truthful, you would have said that you are longer than the spoon. I had planned to have you hold up your knife, and show me how long you are. If you had been truthful I would have changed my mind about coming home with you."

"I'm not that big," Brian said, laughing.

Peggy leaned down, kissed him, and placed her lips next to his ear. "You are that big, and it's fat, too, but it fits just right, doesn't it?"

Brian put his hands on her ass and brought her breasts in line with his lips. Peggy fed them to him, changing from one to the other until she was moaning.

He rolled her over on her back, and let her feel his cock stab blindly at her entrance. She took it in her hand and ran it up and down her slit a couple of times before placing her hands on his back as a signal that she was ready. He pushed forward, and little by little he sank to the hilt.

"You're big and you are fat, and it feels marvelous, doesn't it?"

"Hmmm," he said, beginning to move.

"I'm glad you didn't show me how long you are on your knife. I wouldn't have come home with you."

"Stop teasing me."

"Do you think I'm a tease?"

"I think you're a good fuck."

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me. I love fucking you," she said, locking her ankles behind his ass and letting her hands roam his back.

"I love fucking you, too."

That was the end of their talking. He fucked her harder, and heard her cry out, causing him to stop until she thrust her pelvis upward, encouraging him to keep going.

She cried out again, but used her hands to pull his ass into her. If either of them felt the cum in his pubic hair, they were too consumed with what they were doing to mention it.

Brian wanted desperately to bring her to orgasm this time. He knew by her halted breathing, and by the way her legs were dangling against his ass, that she was tiring. Thinking that he couldn't go on much longer, he asked, "Can you?"

Peggy forced a laugh. "Didn't you hear me, Honey? I had two big ones."

"I want to give you one more."

"It's ... not ... it's okay. I want you to come."

"Ahhhh," he said, when he felt her pussy contract, release and contract again. "Ahhhh!"

He tried to hold his weight off of her, but she pulled his chest down to mash her breasts. Several minutes passed before either of them could talk.

"Did you mean it?" she asked.

"What?"

"That I'm ... you know ... a good fuck?"

"I love fucking you."

"I love fucking you, too."

"Was having sex the surprise?"

"Yes, but when I felt how big you are I became frightened. It's been so long, and I didn't know if I could take it."

"Does that mean you knew it was going to happen tonight? You had this planned?"

"Brian, are you that dense? I changed your sheets yesterday."

"Ah, so that's like a sign. When I find that you've changed my sheets I'll know that we're going to have sex."

"Not necessarily. I may not always change your sheets. I may just move us to the other side of the bed," she said, laughing.

"I am dense. I need a sign. Can't you wink a certain way?"

"I could wink, but you could wink too. Why should the girl be the one to initiate sex? I would like you to make a move on me every so often."

"It sounds like we going to be doing this often."

"Honey, you are dense. I think everyone else knew that this was the night. My parents could tell. I believe Amanda even knew, and those girls we saw at the restaurant, Gladys something and Martha, they thought we were already having sex. Hell, I knew it was going to happen that night your ass was rubbing against mine in my dad's truck."

"You did?"

"Why do you think I jumped down in the boxcar that night?"

"To see how much water was coming in?"

"It was dark down there. I couldn't see anything, remember? I wanted you to help me climb out of there."

"But Peggy, you hadn't told me about Matthew at that point. You were pretending to be sour on all men."

"Okay, so I can't explain why I wanted to feel your hand on my ass. I just did."

"You're a complex girl. I think I love you."

"You're complex too. It's getting sticky and stinky in this bed. Kiss me, and we'll get cleaned up."

"You're awfully demanding," he said, as he lowered his lips for her to devour.

They showered quickly, and Brian changed the bed while Peggy made scrambled eggs. It was nearly three AM when he walked her to her car.

It was now Sunday, March the twenty-sixth, but the twenty-fifth would be the date they would remember fondly in later years.

Brian slept late on Sunday morning, awoke refreshed, and walked over to the Mendon home to pick up his truck. He wanted to see Peggy, but when she didn't come outside, he assumed that she was still sleeping.

They had answered each others' questions the night before, but so much remained unsaid. He wasn't sure how he felt about having unprotected sex. Was he sorry that he hadn't stopped? Definitely not. Was he concerned that she was tricking him? Definitely not. Would he do it again? Definitely.

Harry came out of the house, and offered to bring the latest load of inventory over to Brian's barn. The truck was packed, and it took about three hours to find storage space for all the items from the pharmacy. They opened some of the boxes, and talked about prices the items would bring, but Harry said that was Peggy's department, and Brian agreed.

He no sooner got home and opened the door when he heard his phone ringing. Hoping it would be Peggy, he answered on the second ring.

"Brian, I don't want to pester you, but you said you would back the car in our garage today," Edmond Brown said.

Brian answered that he was on his way. As it turned out, the Browns had a list of tasks that they hoped Brian would help them with. There was a leaky faucet in the upstairs bathroom, and a safety bar to be installed in the downstairs bathroom. Mr. Brown offered payment, and when Brian declined to accept anything, Mr. Brown took him downstairs to the basement, asking him to discard some of the junk there. Brian worked all afternoon for the Browns, arriving back at his house in time to receive Peggy's invitation to have dinner with her family.

Harry and Mary seemed to take it for granted that their daughter was head over heels with Brian, and that the feeling was mutual. Although Peggy didn't demonstrate her affection for Brian, there was a mood in the air that could erupt into a full-blown explosion at any moment. Amanda didn't attempt to disguise her feelings for Brian. She sat on his lap and listened attentively as he read stories that she had heard dozens of times before.

Peggy told about meeting her two classmates at the new restaurant the evening before. She laughingly referred to them as being envious that she was with Brian.

Brian denied that the classmates showed envy, and changed the subject by telling about his day doing odd jobs for the Browns.

"They're taking advantage of your generosity," Peggy said, but Brian said he didn't mind.

After putting her daughter to bed, Peggy walked outside with Brian. They sat in his truck, making out.

"Come home with me. I'll bring you back in time to get a good night's sleep."

"I can't stay with you every night. My parents like you, but my mom warned me to take it slow."

"What's her concern?"

"She doesn't want another train accident. I don't either."

"Peggy, it wasn't your fault. Nothing like that is going to happen to me."

"It was intentional. He was headed the wrong direction."

"What do you mean?"

"Matthew knew the train schedule. He crossed that track every day on his way home from work. He must have crossed the track, and turned around so that the train engine would run into the driver's side of his car."

Brian saw that she was shaking. He pulled her to him and kissed her forehead. "I see your point. I'm surprised that the authorities called it an accident."

"They thought he may have been returning to work or was going after something that he had forgotten. They checked his cell phone records and found no evidence of recent calls. I told them that I hadn't asked him to pick up anything on his way home," she said, beginning to sob.

"Peggy, it's been nearly two years. I'm not suggesting that you forget about it, but you've got to shake it off."

She pulled away. "How can you be so dense? Don't you see that you are at the center of it? I am shaking it off?"

Brian reached for her and she jumped back into his arms. "I'm at the center of it?"

"You were a tremendous help. Last night was my breaking out."

"Hmmm, if last night helped, how many more times do you think it will take for you to completely break out?"

She mumbled something unintelligible.

"What did you say?"

"SIX HUNDRED! It will take SIX HUNDRED more times, just like last night," she said, laughing, kissing him, and breaking up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.