Book 5 - Jenee - Cover

Book 5 - Jenee

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - See Disclaimer at Author's page

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Bitsy flew into the solarium "Jenee isn't in her room or in the pool room, have any of you seen her?" Everyone stood up at once, going in different directions checking the house and garden for her. One by one they returned to the solarium, Jenee was nowhere to be found. Hank was the last one to come in shaking his head with a frown on his face. "She was shaking so badly earlier I can't believe she could even walk across the garden let alone try and go somewhere."

"You have purrrrrrhaps lost something my tantalizing one?" Nedra purred, Hank trying to talk to Virlane turned "not now Nedra!" Virlane frowned "do you happen to know where our lost item is Nedra?" Nedra smiled her small pink tongue at the corner of her mouth she licked her lips "but of course Nedra she knows these things, it is very naughty of you to lose our sweet one to such a foul villain, you need your sword my tantalizing one, for such evilness should not be allowed to exist in any part of this universe or any other."

Everyone turned to stare at Nedra as she walked into the room her hips swaying with each step. Hank nodded "she's right" striding out of the room, he returned a few moments later buckling on his sword belt the look face one of deep concern "the dagger is gone" Hank had no more then said that when the sword started to sing, Marti'en groaned, Brand frowned "rightful revenge?" what does that mean. Mar gave Nedra a intense look "where is she Nedra we need to go there as quickly as possible, she is trying to use the dagger!" Nedra purred out quickly "she is in an old castle by a lake, it is shrouded in a mist."

Hank swung up his sword rasping out Jenee's name, the sword glowed and seemed to cry out, "the sword can't get past the shield" Hank almost cried, Nedra frowned "poppet, seek the dagger, the sword will always seek it's mate nothing can shield that need. Once you have pierced the shield it will fall for the others." Rav grinned at Nedra "I could kiss you for that." Nedra purred "but of course Nedra is ohhhhhhhh sooo kissable but she should fear your mate who, Nedra knows can be dangerous." Once again Hank swung up the sword concentrating on the dagger of Cairin, the sword hummed and sang questing for its mate, then with a flash of lightning Hank was gone. "Shall we join him, we all know where the old castle is, having been there once before. Chad, Kim stay here! Unless we call for you." Chad frowned starting to say something but it was too late they were all gone, Nedra touched his arm "precious, this is not for you and your delicate sister to see, yes it is hard but it is for the best, do not seek disillusionment it will find its way to you sometime in your sweet life."

Hank stood in the middle of the room stunned, looking at the bed, WindWhisper lay dead still clutching his groin, a knife wound over his heart, his penis stuffed in his gaping mouth, his dead eyes filled with a final horror. Turning Hank found Jenee, she stood her back pressed against the filthy stone wall, the dagger point pressed between her breasts, her face and blouse and skirt splattered with blood, a wildness in her eye's that was frightening to see.

Very slowly Hank sheathed the sword "Jenee love, let me have the dagger, it's over, we can go home now." Jenee stared at Hank then laughed a high pitched hysterical laugh "yes it's over, it's finally over now he can't kill you because I kill him first" laughing again Jenee tightened her grip on the dagger. Natalie touched Hank's arm as she stepped next to him "Jenee, you need to put down the dagger, you have no more need of it, it's served its purpose, if you hurt yourself with the dagger of Cairin Hank will never be able to use his sword again because the dagger and sword would be grieving for a wrongful hurt, they would know, Jenee, would you take Cairin from Hank?"

Jenee felt waves of anger fill her, she spat out at Natalie "I saved Cairin for you, I destroyed his son to save yours, he destroyed me in payment, I kept him from taking back the treasure he screamed that Marti'en had stolen from him, he stole my treasure in return, yet you think I would do something so bad as to lose Cairin for Hank!" Natalie said quietly "no I know you love Hank and would never do anything to hurt him, Jenee" They all saw a tremor shake Jenee's body so badly the blade sliced her blouse, blood trickling from the cut between her breasts. Jenee glanced wildly at the table with the bowls of drugs, Virlane with a growl sent everything on the table flying with one swipe of his paw, Jenee howled with rage, rushing forward she dropped to her knee's crawling on the floor trying to gather up the scattered powders.

Hank wrapped his hand around her wrist prying the dagger from her fingers, quickly sheathing the dagger as she turned on him with a snarl, biting and scratching she lashed out at him. Putting his arms around her so her arms were pinned at her sides, with a startled yelp he let loose of her when she bite his arm drawing blood. Running to the other side of the room Jenee stood panting looking wildly around her, they all saw her look to the window at the same time, Hank yelled in anguish NO! rushing forward, Jenee stood for a second at the window, some part of her heard the pain in Hank's voice, she turned looking at him her own eyes filled with despair and fear, touching the ring on her finger, she whispered a word then was gone.

Hank dropped to his knees, Natalie rushed over to Hank hugging him "she is at Cairin Hank in the forest" Hank pulled out his sword and was gone a moment later. Natalie stood tears streaming down her face, Rav pulled her into his arms making soothing purring noises "she is safe at Cairin, Hank has gone to her, we can follow." Natalie nodded whispering it "Hank said it was over, but it isn't over for Jenee."

Natalie gasped in shock as Mar, Virlane and the dragoness Marti'en as one turned the bed with the body of WindWhisper into a raging inferno, Brand held Bitsy tightly "it's done brat." Mar turned from the bed "let us leave this place, so I can turn it to rubble and ash never to rise again. One by one they left each looking back as the castle crumbled to stone and ash.

Hank quietly stood watching Jenee who was crouched down against a tree like a feral animal. "Jenee come to the house with me, let me help you, please" he begged. Jenee shaking with tremors shook her head "no, leave me alone" she screamed at him to go away. Hank sat down "I can't leave you Jenee, I couldn't leave you to die in that cell, I can't leave you here in the forest either, I will stay for as long as it takes." Jenee wanted to cry out help me, please help me but she heard herself snarl at Hank instead, scrabbling backwards she went deeper into the forest so afraid, so very afraid, she could hear Hank following her. With a deep heart wrenching moan she curled up on the forest floor, digging her hands into the sweet soil she sobbed.

Mar sighed "I'm sorry to do this to you and Revanche Kat but you need to go back" quietly he explained to her why and that hopefully they would have Jenee in the house and out of the forest before dark. Brax head almost fell off his shoulders he turned so fast "she whacked it off and shoved it down his throat, damn I knew she was one hell of a tough woman" his hands instinctively going down in a protective gesture to his crotch. Mar raised an eye ridge "I don't think it would be wise to mention that little fact to Trink or he might take to wearing iron undies." Kat glared at all the laughing males and went to collect Revanche, Bitsy and Natalie just gave them disgusted looks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.