Book 5 - Jenee
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - See Disclaimer at Author's page

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Jenee woke up squeezing her eye's tight, she didn't want to wake up, she didn't want to face the coming day but knew she had too, she had no choice she had been told to return to the fairy today, she felt the tremors shaking her body her hands gripping the sheets, she wanted to moan as her body screaming out at her.

Getting up she stood at the window for a long time looking down at the dark garden, trying to hold her body still Jenee bite her lips remembering an old friend from home, he had found some mushroom growing out in the field, he picked them and taken them home and eaten them with his dinner, she recalled him saying it made him feel calm and happy, he began eating the mushrooms more and more often, then the cold season came and the mushrooms were gone. Jenee looked at her shaking hands, all she saw in her mind was her friend his body shaking with horrible tremors crawling around in the fields, sobbing and screaming trying to find one little bite of mushroom. Is that what the fairy had done to her, given her some sort of drug to keep her coming back, maybe that's why she was feeling so desperate to return. Now she understood what the Book of Cairin was trying to tell her.

With shaking hands Jenee dressed telling herself that perhaps if she just had a cup of tea or something it might stop her insides from shivering for a moment. Going into the kitchen Jenee tried to make a pot of tea, staring down at the shattered cup on the floor Jenee felt like screaming. "Let me fix that for you Jenee" Hank said quietly from the doorway, Jenee whirled around almost falling "Hank, when did you get back?" she wanted to scream and cry and rage but most of all she wanted to run to him begging him to hold her tight, but she didn't. Hank took the tea pot out of her hands "I got back last night, why don't you sit down while I fix some coffee or would you prefer tea?" Jenee blurted out "coffee, coffee would be fine, yes, coffee sounds good."

Hank watched Jenee while he fixed the coffee, she was wandering all around the kitchen, sitting down then getting up again "would you like something to eat?" he asked, Jenee shook her head saying no, afraid if she tried to eat something it wouldn't stay in her stomach. Hank set the coffee pot on the kitchen table then got two cups and saucers, filling the cups he sat down "I like your hair like that, it looks very pretty." Jenee's hand went to her hair realizing she hadn't even brushed it after she had gotten dressed "Revan decided I needed a new hair style" she said with a slight smile. Jenee her hands shaking so badly she had to use both hands to take a drink saw the look in Hank's eye's, ohhhh gods she thought he knows I can see it in his eyes, why, why couldn't you have been kind enough to spare him that.

"Jenee, we can get through this, let us help, you know I love you, I haven't ever stopped loving you and I'm not going to stop now. Where is the fairy WindWhispers Jenee, I have to know where he is so I can stop him so he can't ever hurt you again." WindWhisper, was that the fairy's name, she laughed a wild high pitched laugh, she hadn't even known his name, oh gods she couldn't let Hank near the fairy, who knew what the fairy would do to him before killing him, she had to keep Hank away from the fairy it didn't matter how, all she knew was she had to stop Hank from searching for him. You stay away from him, I don't know where he is, he's mine! Jenee heard herself snarl, putting the cup down on the saucer so hard it broke Jenee stood up leaning forward her shaking hands on the table "do you understand me, he belongs to me, it's the fairy I want, not you!"

Almost hissing Jenee shoved Brand aside as she rushed out of the kitchen, "you know she didn't mean that, it's the drugs talking" Brand said seeing the pain in Hank's eye's. "I know but it still hurt to hear her say something like that, how can I help her if she won't let me?" Brand poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down "sometimes we have to do things that other's don't want us too, right now you can't think about what Jenee wants but what she needs. She has no control over what is happening to her Hank, don't forget that no matter how bad it gets, you're going to have to set your own hurts and self doubts aside and it's going to be hard, but I know you are the kind of man who can do that." Hank nodded remembering the story Marti'en had told the night before about what had happened to Brand and Bitsy, it had not destroyed the love they had for each other, he wouldn't let this destroy the love he had for Jenee either.

Jenee went into Hank's room, she picked up his leather jerkin hugging it to her chest she took a deep breath, she had to get herself under control so she could decide what to do, putting the jerkin down her glance around the room came to rest on Hank's sword belt. Slowly walking over to it she stared at the sword and dagger, not even giving herself a chance to think about it, she took the dagger it felt warm in her hand, for a second she saw the hilt of both the dagger and sword glow, pulling up her skirt she slipped the dagger into her boot, then quickly left Hank's room.

Natalie found Jenee in her room brushing her hair, "breakfast is ready, Jenee" Jenee looked at Natalie, so they all know, she thought "I'm not really hungry Natalie, I don't feel all that well, I think I will just lay down for awhile and see if I can sleep." Natalie smiled kindly "if you need anything just let me know, if you have trouble resting why don't you take a nice long soak in the oil pool, I've always found that helps." Natalie went down to the dining room "Jenee is in her room she is going to lay down for awhile, I suggested she try the oil pool later, that should help sooth her and is where we can keep an eye on her."

Jenee slipped out of the back garden gate, heading for the berry patch, she walked slowly and calmly in case any of the forest folk should see her, she didn't want them to think anything was wrong. The moment she entered the clearing WindWhisper knew it, he could feel her need, the tremors shaking her body and laughed maliciously, ah yes his pet needed her little fix didn't she, he laughed again. Jenee tried not to appear surprised to find herself back in the old crumbling room, as she knew what was expected of her, she looked at the fairy with pleading eye's getting down on her hands and knees she crawled to his feet, kissing and licking his boots she begged him to help her.

WindWhisper wrapped his hand in Jenee's hair jerking her head up in his other hand he held a cup of wine holding it out of her reach "is this what you want bitch" laughing he put the cup to her lips, as she started to drink he pulled it away, Jenee cried out grabbing for the cup, a slap across the face sent her sprawling on the floor, crawling back she once again begged for a drink. WindWhispers rubbed his hand down the front of his breeches "you can beg better then that my pet" With trembling hands Jenee hurriedly undid his breeches and pulled out his already hard shaft, her eyes on the cup in his hand she took him into her mouth. His hand once again jerked her hair pulling her away from him, holding out the cup he snarled "what have you been taught" Jenee taking the cup took a drink holding the wine in her mouth she once again put her mouth over his shaft, she drank the whole cup in that way, the last swallow filled with drugged wine and his seed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.