Book 5 - Jenee - Cover

Book 5 - Jenee

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - See Disclaimer at Author's page

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Annoyed at having to wait almost the whole day to talk to Virlane Mar finally got a few moments alone with him, Mar looked tiredly at Virlane "we have a problem, have you looked closely at Jenee lately?" Virlane shook his head "to be honest things have been so hectic, lot's of work needing to be done at the Keep, Hank asking us to put in bathing pools at Cairin, little Revanche, I really haven't paid much attention to Jenee, why what is the problem?"

With a sad look on his face Mar sighed "she is so full of drugs I'm amazed she is still functioning sanely, yesterday afternoon I found her in the forest her heart was beating so fast I was afraid she was going to drop dead, she was also pregnant, this morning she wasn't, yesterday she tried to tell me it was just the heat, she believed what she was saying, but a fear was radiating off of her in waves. I don't think she knows about the drugs, I'm not sure about the child, other than she told me she had to go to Cairin, she left then returned going to her room and staying there. She hasn't let me close enough to touch her, so I can't even probe her thoughts or get a hint of what is going on."

Frowning fiercely Virlane growled "what suspicions do you have Mar, just a minute let me talk to Natalie, I think she was going to go help fix Jenee's hair." Virlane sent a silent message to Natalie asking her to look Jenee over closely, also see what thoughts Jenee was having, then when she was done to come to the dining room but not to say anything to Jenee. Mar pacing around the room turned to Virlane "all I can think of is the things she saw in the crystal ball, but none of that has happened, so I don't know whether to discount it or not."

"I'm so sorry about your hair Jenee, we can fix it up but I'm going to have to cut quite a bit off" Natalie told Jenee as she listened to Virlane. Jenee fingered her hair and with a rueful look "that's alright, it's time for a change anyway, go ahead and cut what you need too." With a worried look Natalie nibbled in a fingertip "I'm not very good at this maybe we should ask Bitsy to do it" Jenee fidgeted "if you want too, it doesn't matter, let's just get it cut" tapping her fingers on the top of the dressing table "alright let Bitsy do it" Jenee snapped. Natalie gave no indication that she noticed Jenee snapping or her irritation as she continued to tap her fingernails, Natalie smiled "ok I'll send for Bitsy, maybe she and Brand can stay for dinner."

Natalie sent Bitsy a message asking her to come to the house, she really needed her to look Jenee over, but not to say anything as far as Jenee knew she was coming over to cut her hair. By the time Bitsy and Brand arrived Jenee was pacing around her bedroom, picking things up and putting them down over and over again. Bitsy walked in the room chuckling "I hear Revanche decided to toast your hair Jenee" Jenee tapped her fingers on the window ledge "I needed a new hair style anyway" Bitsy glanced at Natalie with a raised eyebrow "that's no problem why don't you sit down and I will see what I can do."

Hearing a knock on the door Natalie opened it to find Rav holding a crying baby dragon "NeNe KwissKwiss" Revanche wailed. Silently Natalie said to Rav "I don't want Jenee near the baby right now, you need to leave" but it was too late. Jenee took several deep breaths trying to control the shaking in her body, turning she smiled at Revanche, her hands behind her back she walked over saying "KissKiss" Revanche screeched stretching out his neck he licked her cheeks with a baby grin "kwissKwiss" Jenee gave him a little kiss on his snout "kisskiss, now you be a good boy and go nightie night for your daddy." Both Natalie and Bitsy noticed Jenee's nails were digging into her hands to the point she was bleeding as she gave Revanche his kisskiss.

Natalie silent said to Bitsy "now that you've seen her I'm going to calm her down enough to get her hair cut then put her to sleep for the night." Natalie put her hand on Jenee's shoulder "come sit down and let Bitsy cut your hair" Natalie said soothingly, wrapping Jenee in a deep calm. By the time Bitsy got done cutting all the burnt parts off of Jenee's hair instead of it being down past her waist it was now just below her shoulder blades. Bitsy smiled "it looks very nice like that all loose and floating" Jenee shook her head watching her hair move almost in slow motion feeling her eye's start to close she gave a sad little smile "Hank liked my hair long, he used to brush it at night" Natalie helping Jenee up out of the chair and over to the bed smiled "it will grow back, just be glad you don't have a beard" Jenee gave a sleepy giggle snuggling down under the covers, looking up at Natalie, Jenee mumbled "soon it will be finished soon" Natalie touched Jenee's forehead "what will be finished soon?" Jenee trying to keep her eyes open felt a tear slip from the corner of her eye "my world of rainbows and unicorns killed by amber eye's" then she was asleep.

Natalie and Bitsy joined the others in the solarium, Virlane saw the looks on their faces and sighed "how bad is it?" Natalie dropped down into a chair with a sigh of her own "I'm going to send for Hank, whoever is doing this to Jenee is very powerful, all attempts to see into her thoughts were blocked, I was afraid to push too hard, the more I tried the more agitated she became, from what I could tell there are about five different drugs in her body, she is very strongly addicted, it's not going to be easy to overcome them, I would rather do that at Cairin." Brand had been watching Bitsy who was standing staring out at the darkening sky, getting up he put his hands gently around her and pressed her to his chest "tell me brat what is it" Bitsy whispered "Jenee just before she fell asleep said my world of rainbows and unicorns killed by amber eye's, there's only one person I know with amber eye's who was once involved with drugs, is powerful and hates all of us, WindWhispers." Brand tightened his hold on Bitsy "I'm going to kill the bastard this time brat, he should have been put out of his misery a long time ago."

Natalie had just finished telling Virlane, Mar and Rav about Jenee's last comment. Mar hissed long and loud "WindWhispers" Virlane snarled "where ever he is he is well hidden, I can find no trace of him. Natalie nodded "I can't find him either, he is using some sort of shield I can't get through, I doubt even Hank's sword could pierce it." Mar held up a paw "before we send for Hank I want the whole family here, I want everyone together standing firm, we may need every ounce of magic that we all possess to finish this once and for all." Mar continued, Natalie, Rav, I want Kat to take Revanche to Cairin, Brax is vulnerable he should go with Kat just to be on the safe side, then I want you to shut down Cairin to all outsiders."

Slowly the family started to arrive, Marti'en was the last to arrive, with much complaining "that girl is going to be the death of me, she kept trying to find out what was going on, I finally put her in such a deep sleep she won't wake up for days and when she does it will be to find herself at back at her fathers." Natalie closed her eyes and sent for Hank just saying it was very urgent, a very dirty, tired, but grinning Hank stood in the middle of the solarium within minutes. The grin left his face as he looked around the room "what's wrong?" was all he said sliding his sword into its sheath he looked at Natalie. Natalie bite her lip for a second "it's Jenee, Hank" she ran after him as he started heading for the door "you have to listen to us first Hank before you see her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.