Book 5 - Jenee - Cover

Book 5 - Jenee

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - See Disclaimer at Author's page

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Hank kissed her again then started to nibble under her ear "your turn love" he whispered undoing the buttons of her breeches, tipping her back on his arm his mouth covered her nipple as his hand slid her breeches down over her hips. Jenee gasped her fingers curling into Hank's hair pushing his mouth harder against her breast, raising her hips she almost giggled as she felt her breeches catch on her boots.

Standing up with Jenee in his arms Hank turned setting her in the chair, bending down he pulled off her boots, followed by her breeches and under garments. He stepped back with a wicked grin when she reached for him, kneeling down he put his hands on the back of her knee's, leaning down he kissed the inside of her thigh as he lifted her legs over the arms of the chair. He watched her eye's gleam as he put his hands on her hips pulling her bottom to the edge of the chair.

With long strokes of his tongue he licked up the inside of first one thigh then the other, slowly he nibbled back down her thigh then nibbled his way up the other thigh, he saw her lick her lips in anticipation each time he got to the top of her thighs. Keeping his hands on the back of her thighs he flicked out his tongue barely touching her wet swollen nether lips he heard her draw in a deep breath, he blew his breath over her watching her muscles tighten then flicked his tongue over her clit then he gently bite her clit pulling with his teeth at his tongue teased her. Jenee moaned, she tried to push closer but his hands on the back of her thighs held her tight spreading her legs wide over the arms of the chair.

Hank heard the sexy little breathless noises Jenee was making and grinned, moving his hands down the back of her thighs he brushed his thumbs over her nether lips then used them to spread her wide open for his mouth, his tongue dipped deep into her, in and out he thrust his tongue over and over again listening to her cries of pleasure. Moving his mouth off of her for a second he slipped his finger into her as his mouth started to suckle deeply on her clit pulling on it as she moaned over and over again. In a wild shattering rush Jenee's orgasm wracked her body, she cried out as her fingers tightened in Hank's hair holding his mouth against her quivering nether lips her muscles contracting over and over again around his finger.

Jenee her head arched back against the chair closed her eyes panting for breath still feeling her body shivering inside, she felt Hank slide her legs off the arms of the chair then move to her hips lifting her. Jenee's eye's flew open as Hank picked her up turning her around so she was bent over the front of the chair, her nails clawed at the arms of the chair as she tried to turn. Hank unable to see the look on her face rubbed his hard shaft along the crease of her bottom. Hank's whole body froze as Jenee started to scream, spinning her around he was shocked to see her face pale, her eyes glazed as she kept screaming.

Hank shook her "Jenee stop! Jenee it's alright stop screaming" Hank heard Natalie bang on the door calling Jenee's name. Hank looked from the door back to Jenee "it's alright Natalie I'm here" Hank yelled at the door, his heart thudding in his chest as Jenee screams turned to sobbing whimpers. Hank reached down and picked up the blanket wrapping it around her he sat down cradling her on his lap. Jenee moaned "oh gods, oh gods, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry Hank I'm so sorry" Hank let out a deep breath "you scared the hell out of me Jenee, what happened, what did I do wrong?" he asked in confusion rocking her slowly against his chest.

Jenee took a shuddering breath "you just startled me, I thought ... I didn't want ... I didn't expect you to..." Hank cupped her face in his hands "You didn't expect what? Jenee?" Still panting but not as badly Jenee felt like sobbing "I felt your erection on my bottom and I thought you were going to ... you were going to shove it in my bottom, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to start screaming like that." Hank took another deep breath thinking of what to say and how to say it.

Hank almost chuckled, where was Nedra when he needed her, pressing Jenee face against his shoulder Hank gently ran his hands down her back "Jenee, I would never do something like that unless you wanted me to and I knew you were ready, by ready I mean you and I both had cream to ease the way. When I turned you around like that I was going to make love to you, make love by using your vaginal channel, I'm sorry I scared you I wasn't thinking that I might be frightening you or that you thought I was going to do something that would hurt you."

Jenee took a deep breath feeling so foolish, Hank seeing the look on her face gently brushed his lips over hers "you didn't know, don't blame yourself Jenee, one little morsel at a time remember, I just forgot to tell you what I was going to do." Jenee gave a watery giggle "you're not such a little morsel, I found out your a big mouthful." Jenee giggled again seeing the color bloom on Hank's cheeks. Jenee flinched as the first clap of thunder rattled the windows, Hank hugged her "it's just the storm finally making an appearance, would you like to go down to the bathing pool and splash around before dinner?" Jenee shook her head "can we just sit here like this for awhile" Hank snuggled her more firmly on his lap "sure we can, just share the blanket."

Rav and Natalie watched Jenee sit down to dinner "she looks alright, just a bit pale" he said silently to Natalie "she jumps every time there is a flash of lightning or a clap of thunder, I think she is afraid of the storm" Natalie silently replied. "Brax is staying at Brand and Bitsy's because of the storm, do you have storms where you come from? Jenee" Rav said. Jenee shook her head "no it just starts raining, that's all it ever does is rain, I've never seen the sky flash and shake like this" Rav grinned "this isn't a bad storm just noisy, we should get a good rain tonight." Natalie groaned "I know someone who will be out all night then return to shake cold rain water all over the bed." Rav laughed at her "you forgot to mention my cold paws." Natalie gave a dramatic shiver "Ohh but I warm them up soooooo well" she purred silently.

Jenee smiled "will it be storming tomorrow? I would love to go over to Bitsy's and see their horses" The discussion turned to horses, Hank was pleased that Jenee wanted to learn to ride he was just concerned that she might be trying to do too much too soon but he would leave that up to her, she knew if she was pushing too hard and was smart enough to stop if she was. Rav listened to the storm for a moment "it may still be raining tomorrow, we'll have to wait and see, it will probably let up by afternoon."

Several hours later Jenee lay in her bed listening to the thunder, tossing and turning she put the pillow over her head, then shoved it aside, getting up she pulled on her bathrobe and went down the hall to Hank's room, peeking in she whispered "Hank?" Hank rolled over and pulled back the covers, Jenee crawled into the bed shivering Hank pulled her against his chest muttering about cold feet. Jenee blinked realizing he had gone back to sleep, she lay with her head on his chest listening to his heart beating, slowly her eyes closed.

Once again Jenee woke up, her heart pounding, she sat up staring around the room sure that someone was in the room watching her. Hank mumbled asking her what was wrong, saying quietly that nothing was wrong, she lay back against the pillows, knowing she wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep Jenee carefully got out of bed, picked up her bathrobe and went to the bathing room.

Jenee took a long bath, playing in the pool until she felt better, no longer looking over her shoulder at every shadow she went back to her room and dressed. Jenee sat in the solarium with a hot cup of coffee she had fixed herself in the kitchen, curled up in a chair she watched the sun come up deciding this must be her most favorite time of morning the sky filling with a soft glow of the day to come. Going back into the kitchen Jenee said good morning to Margaret who had just fired up the big kitchen stove. Pouring herself another cup of coffee Jenee smiled at John and Jesse as they came into the kitchen. The four sat eating breakfast Jenee enjoying the easy chatter of the group, John was kind enough to find Jenee a coat when she mentioned that she wanted to go for a walk, smiling her thanks she waved and headed out the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.