Sperming My Nieces

by Dr Scribble

Copyright© 2009 by Dr Scribble

Incest Sex Story: When a young widow and mother of two fecund daughters learns that her brother-in-law, despite a refusal on principle to commit incest, has managed to impregnate his own daughter, she thinks he might still be the man to knock up his nieces. And maybe her, too. A sequel to 'Sperming My Girl'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

My wife, Hayley, had this idea that as long as I didn't slide my cock in and out repeatedly, it didn't count as fucking. And therefore, as long as I "didn't fuck" my insatiable little daughter, Chérie, we weren't committing incest. So I suppose the gentle rounding of Chérie's belly is due to an immaculate conception? It certainly won't be a virgin birth, in five months' time. It seems that rumours of Chérie's forthcoming happy event have spread as far as my poor, widowed sister-in-law.

'I've put your dinner in the oven to keep it warm, ' Hayley announced from the doorway. 'I hope you haven't forgotten that I'm going over to Valerie's for the night.'

'No, dear, ' I grunted, my eyes firmly fixed on my daughter's pussy, which she was obliging holding wide-open while I pointed my rigid cock at it with one hand and wanked it with my other on a film of her and my natural lubricants and a dollop of KY Jelly.

'Now you be careful not to get any of your jizz on the bedclothes, ' Hayley urged. 'And don't forget when you've cum in Chérie to push it as far up inside her as you can.'

'No, dear, ' I gasped as the first shot of cum rose from my balls, through my throbbing perineum and prostate, along the tube in the bottom of my prick while the large head purpled, and was finally spat into my daughter's hungry, pregnant pussy.

'Yes, oh yes, daddy, ' she muttered, her fingertips rubbing her clit and massaging the open lips of her cunny. 'Give it to me, cum, cum. Make a baby in me. Fuck me, daddy!'

I didn't, of course: that would have been incest. I just held my cock steady, and waited while the autonomic process of pumping the contents of my balls into my sweet little girl continued, pulse after pulse, glob after glob.

'That's right, dear, give it to her. Show her how much you love her, ' said Hayley, delaying her departure so she could watch while the process of inseminating our daughter continued. My cock pulsed and spat creamy ropes of paternal sperm into Chérie's welcoming pussy for what seemed like a long time.

My cum pooled along the bottom of her baby tube. At last, my cock was only twitching and nothing was coming out.

Hayley drew back and left the room. 'Don't forget to push that lot as far as you can up her, ' she called.

'No, dear, ' I said again, and shuffled forwards on my knees so I could bring my cock up to Hayley's drooling pussy, before too much of its lubricious contents slid out onto the quilt or the carpet. She rolled backward on the bed, bringing her knees up to her chest, and pulled her pussy lips apart so I could sink my aching prick into her before it got too soft.

I allowed myself to lay on top of her, supported on my elbows, and pushing her knees aside. Her breasts were beginning to grow, the aureoles increasing in size and their pink colour deepening. Not far from where the tip of my cock was now deeply ensconced in her was our first child, in the early stages of development.

'Thanks, dad, ' she said.

I chuckled. 'You're thanking me?'

'Well, it was my idea, you know. I knew you were averse to the idea of incest.'

'I still am, ' I said.

'I know. But I wanted your baby. The surprise to me was that it didn't take much to get mum to agree. And then we had to think of how to persuade you to knock me up without actually fucking me.'

I felt my cock twitch in her gently sucking depths, where her cervix, I could swear, was rhythmically mopping up the last few curds of jizz as they oozed out of it.

I frowned. 'You mean, all that stuff she said about fucking being sliding my cock in and out, and that as long as I didn't do that I wouldn't be fucking you and therefore we wouldn't be committing incest was a load of ... bollocks, for want of a better word?'

She smiled naughtily, and I felt her vaginal muscles squeeze on my cock. 'Of course not, dad. It's true. We know how you feel about incest, and we respect that. We agreed that you wouldn't fuck me – which would comply with your wishes – and we'd simply encourage you to jack off in me and afterwards simply shove your cum all the way up inside me. As long as you didn't slide it in and out—'

'Repeatedly.'

'—repeatedly, ' she echoed, 'you wouldn't be fucking me. And I could still get pregnant with your baby – which complied with mine.'

Her baby tube had gone into overdrive as I felt it squeezing and milking my cock, which I carefully kept quite still inside her. The urge to pull it back just an inch or so and shove it back in was almost unbearable, but my principles on the matter were firm. Still, it didn't take her long for her thirsty little pussy to convince my nervous system that it should supply another fresh load of jizz to add to that already deposited in her.

In a moment, while my vision went dizzy and I felt the blood pounding in my ears, my cock swelled up and spat its load as far up her twat as I could force it.

'Uungh! Uungh!' she grunted, rocking her hips in little encouraging moves. We lay, holding each other tightly while I emptied my balls into her for the second time in thirty minutes.

God! It nearly killed me. I'm no spring chicken, with the stamina and resilience of youth. If I was ten years younger, I'd be pumping jizz into her ten times a day – all right, maybe four or five times – but I'm at that age when the spirit is willing but the flesh is weakening. Might have to resort to the tablets soon – but not yet, not while Chérie is satisfyingly knocked up and happy to fuck (usually) just morning and night, or maybe again if we can tear one off during the day like we just had.

When we'd both recovered from our exertions (mainly hers), she grinned up at me. 'You know I'm eating for two.'

I nodded.

'Well, I need food. Let's go eat.'

I'd forgotten about dinner.


My cock was stiffening as I woke up the next morning and felt Chérie's vaginal walls massage and squeeze life back into it. When we'd finally fallen into bed late last night and repeated our careful love-making, which did not, of course, involve my fucking my daughter, merely shooting a pint (okay, a spoonful!) of jizz into her obligingly held-open pussy, I'd pushed my prick into her baby-tube, worked it all the way in, on a film of her cum and my jizz, and fallen asleep with it bottling up all my sperm, pressed against her cervix.

Even after I reached full consciousness, I was too comfortable to do anything when my prick began to ache with the need to inject Chérie with another dollop of fresh paternal seed, and simply rolled on top of her while her clever and insatiable pussy milked the sperm out of my balls.

The way she has of contracting her rippling baby-tube around my rigid flesh never ceases to amaze me. It's just like a velvet hand, pulling, pulling, squeezing, pulling, while I feel the head getting bigger and more sensitive.

'Uungh! Uungh! Cum for me, daddy, ' she muttered, gently moaning in my ear. 'Cum, cum, cum! Uungh! Uungh! Yes! Yes! I can feel it!'

'Me, too, sweetheart, ' I said, fighting the powerful urge to pull my prick out, just an inch or two, and shove it back into her, hard. The effort needed to resist Chérie was enormous, but it didn't stop the ache which had now spread from the head of my prick to my balls. My perineum ached like cramp, and I knew I just had to get off soon or the pain would really get to me – and worse still, my erection.

Chérie began to roll her hips up and down. In one way, this improved things, because it caused my cock, despite my efforts to keep still, to move – just a little – inside her. That tiny amount of friction was all I needed, so tautly was I wound.

'Oh, Chérie! I'm cumming!' I gasped.

If anything, the undulations of her pussy quickened. They certainly strengthened.

'Yes! Cum for me! Cum, cum!'

Suddenly, her pussy spasmed and squeezed my cock and wouldn't let go, but it was enough to trigger those perineal pulses which began to force my sperm along the tube in my distended prick and spit it out at her cervical entrance.

Oh! It was such a relief to let that first shot go! Once the first glob of sperm had splattered against the walls of her pussy, the rest followed in rhythmic pulses, a series of spurts deep inside her which she must surely have felt. Her relief was expressed loudly as she wailed her body's triumph over mine. She rocked her hips upwards and held them, which in turn forced the still-firing tip of my prick as far inside her as it would go.

Well, you can guess, we weren't getting out of bed anytime soon after that. She kept me on top of her, even while my prick begin to lose its stiffness, as long as she could. We kissed and hugged each other, oblivious to the goings-on around us.

And goings-on there were.

It would seem that while Chérie and I had been getting our rocks off, having slept in late, Hayley had come home with Valerie and the nieces in tow.

Chérie's loud moan as her orgasm had crashed through her had been heard by all four females, who had recently arrived in the house. They had rushed to see what had caused it. When I rolled sideways, gently pulling my prick out of Chérie's silky-smooth pussy, we saw them: Hayley and Valerie were inside the room, Hayley near the foot of the bed, her sister just inside the door. Valerie's daughters, Selina and Joanne, were in the doorway. They stared at Chérie and me, then turned to each other and smiled.

I was too busy wondering what Valerie might be thinking to consider their smiles, which seemed altogether too knowing.

Valerie, as it happens, obviously shared many of Hayley's opinions and morals. Hayley, meanwhile, was expressing concern that Chérie and I had not been fucking. She explained to her sister.

'We have a strong moral objection to the idea of incest, ' she said. 'So we have to be careful that Jim and Chérie don't fuck.'

'Don't—? What the hell were they just doing?' Valerie asked.

'I was simply sperming her, ' I explained, figuring it was time I took control of the situation. 'I only put my cock inside after I'd cum.'

Valerie rolled her eyes. 'Oh. Right! But Hayley says Chérie is pregnant, so ... Oh! You simply shot your sperm into her – that's what you mean by "sperming" her – and pushed it inside afterwards.'

I nodded. 'Chérie wanted a baby—'

'Daddy's baby, ' she interjected.

'And I don't want to commit incest, ' I continued. 'So we both got what we wanted.'

Valerie nodded, smiling. 'I see.' She moved towards the window and looked through it. 'If Donny were still around, I imagine he and the girls might have come to a similar arrangement.'

She moved back towards the bed, where I had decided it was time I went and showered and was putting on my robe. When I glanced at her, there was a strange gleam in her eyes, rather like the one that had been in Hayley's the first time she watched as I spermed Chérie. For a moment, she looked at me, then turned to the girls.

'Come with me, girls. Downstairs. We need to talk.'

She led them away. Hayley and I looked at each other. 'What's going on?' I asked. Where Hayley and Valerie are concerned, I am frequently the last to know.

She gazed at me with blue-eyed innocence and shrugged her shoulders. 'I'm sure I haven't a clue, ' she said. She glanced down at where my half-hard cock poked its head out of the robe. 'Have you something left for me?'

She slipped out of her dress as she spoke. Hayley was still a very fit woman, and it was no trouble at all to follow her to our bedroom and give her a good, hard seeing-to. At least, I had no qualms at all about fucking my wife. It was only after I'd left a bucketful of cum swishing around her cervix that she looked at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

'What?' I asked, sensing she had something on her mind.

'I'm just thinking about what Val and the girls are talking about.'

'I thought you said you had no idea... '

'I don't. But I know my sister, and I know what's been bothering her since her husband died.'

'And that is?'

She smirked at me, her cervix tickling the tip of my cock.

'How would you feel about fucking your nieces, if that's what Valerie and the girls decide?'

She cramped her vaginal muscles around me as she spoke.

'That would still be incest, wouldn't it?'

'Yes. But you know how to avoid that and still give the girls what they want.'

I nodded. 'It's not as good as fucking, though, ' I said, pushing our pubic bones hard together.

'We fuck. If that's what you want, don't forget me: I'm still here.' She squeezed again. 'In the meantime... '

Well, of course! I could sperm my nieces like I had Chérie, but it wasn't likely to happen. The girls were both beautiful, their bodies developing nicely as their hormones took on the job of sculpting them into proper womanly shape. In a year or two, they would find they had the pick of the best young men in town, and if they were to want babies, I imagine they'd have no difficulty finding many volunteers for the role of father.

So, not really any likelihood that they'd want their uncle to give them babies. Pity, really, as there's no feeling in the world like knowing that you're pumping your sperm into the fertile and welcoming snatch of a young woman or girl who not only could get pregnant, but actually wants your baby.

Absolutely no likelihood they'd want me sperming their drooling pussies.


Valerie knelt on the floor between my feet and leaned her elbows on my knees.

'Jim, dear, ' she began.

'Yes, Valerie?'

'The girls and I have been having a little talk.'

'Really? It's so good that you're able to keep the channels of communication going even after your children get older.'

She smiled. 'They're not quite at the grunting and snarling stage, ' she said, glancing at Selly and Jo, who were grinning back at her. They came and sat either side of me on the settee.

'Now, both of them have reached that point in their lives when their bodies are beginning to change in preparation for them to become mothers.'

I agreed. That much was obvious.

'They both would like to become mothers, ' Valerie added.

I nodded. 'I expect they'll be very good at it, ' I said, wondering where this was going. I didn't dare think ... No!

'If Donny had been alive, ' Valerie went on, 'it would have been so simple.' She looked down with a hint of sadness. 'He could simply have given them both what they wanted.'

My eyes widened. Was she going to say what I thought – what I hoped she would?

'Now, we know how you disapprove of incest, and fucking your nieces would certainly fall into that bracket, but' – she smiled and reached a hand out to rest on the bulge distorting the front of my trousers – 'Chérie's pregnant with your child, and we wondered if you couldn't somehow do the same for the girls.' She turned to Selly and Jo in turn. 'You'd like that, wouldn't you, girls?'

They leaned affectionately against me, one either side, smiling at me with lust in their eyes. Valerie unfastened my pants and began to tug them down my legs. I lifted my ass to facilitate this, and a moment later, my cock was standing up on its hind legs, waving at everyone present. I should say, this included Chérie and Hayley, who had taken the easy chairs opposite and both were gently running fingernails along the groove of their well-oiled notches.

'Uncle Jim, ' said Joanne of the long, chestnut hair and green eyes, snuggling up next to me on the settee. Her short skirt rode up her thighs as she did so, but she made no effort to pull it down. I reckoned I hardly needed to move my head to see her panties, but I had the decency and self-control not to.

'Yes?'

She reached across my stomach, in the process pressing her breasts against my chest and bringing her shampoo-scented head near my face.

'Do you have... ' she began, turning so her lips were an inch away from my own. Suddenly she made a grab for something at my waist. 'The TV remote! Gottit!'

She pushed herself upright, using the hand clutching the remote to lever herself upright by pressing on my thigh. As she drew her hand away, it brushed against the my prick, which her mother was holding and gently manipulating.

I wondered if Jo had noticed my hard-on: mostly she seemed concerned with figuring out which buttons to press to zap through the channels.

Selina, of the short blonde crop and even larger breasts than her twin, suddenly crawled astride my knees, pulling her skirt up as she did so, to reveal the fact that she was not wearing anything under it. When I tore my gaze from the view so suddenly presented, I realised she was watching my expression intently. My prick gave a satisfied nod while Valerie held it lightly.

Selina pulled off her T-shirt, revealing that her breasts had no need of external support. Hesitantly, I reached up and cupped each tennis-ball sized boob in my warm hands, feeling her nipples stiffen.

'Selina, dear, ' said Valerie, 'just remember what your Aunt Hayley told you earlier and don't compromise your uncle's principles.'

Selly had lowered herself enough for the lips of her pussy to be grazing the head of my prick. I was biting my lip, worried that she might just lower herself right down and start fucking, and I did not want that.

Well, my rational side didn't want that. My cock was something else, of course, but principles are principles.

Valerie must have seen the strain on my face. When she saw my alarmed look, she grinned and spoke to Hayley, who was watching the programmes flash by on the screen.

'Jim seems to be in imminent danger of some kind of injury, ' she said.

Hayley looked round at me, her eyes on my tumescence. 'Seems to be a permanent condition with him, ' she said, nodding at the obvious.

Joanne revealed that all her zapping through the TV channels was simply a game, because suddenly, she keyed in a channel number directly. It was the community porn channel, where the braver souls in the neighbourhood had allowed the cameras inside their bedrooms ... Who am I trying to kid? People living around here made their own porn films and simply sent them in to the station. The subscription charge for the channel made it a terrific earner, and no wonder: it seemed an awful lot of folk in the town were into sex with family members.

I'd never become involved, of course, since I don't condone incest. But that doesn't mean I'm a prude and refuse to watch other people 'at it'.

Having found the channel she wanted, Joanne turned and moved her mother's hand off my prick, replacing it with her own.

Selly leaned towards me and obligingly held a breast where I could lave it with my tongue.

She let out a heartfelt sigh as I gently sucked at her nipple, shortly swapping to the other breast.

In the meantime, Joanne pushed Selly towards my stomach, so she could reach my cock as it stuck out behind her. By now, it was aching, and any moment I expected be wasting the creamy contents of my balls, but she must have sensed the tension in me and took her hand away.

'How's best to do this?' she asked. 'Okay, try this.' She rose from the settee and reached for my ankles. 'First off, Uncle Jim, you put your feet up on the settee.' She arranged me, so my feet were resting on one arm, and my head on the other. For a moment, Jo rested one hand on her waist and scowled at Selly. 'I suppose you're going first?'

Selly smiled and nodded. 'Of course: I am the elder.'

'By ten minutes! All right. You get astride Uncle Jim, but not sitting up. You'll have to lay on him.' She glanced at me.

I glanced at the two adult women and my daughter who were smiling at the way Jo seemed to have assumed command.

'Now, you're going to lay there, very still.'

'And stiff, ' muttered Selly.

'And you, Selly, are going to rub yourself off on him. At the same time, I am going to point his cock, and hold your pussy open, so when he's ready and shoots his stuff, it will go where we want it.'

'And I'm just going to lay here, ' I said.

Jo shrugged. 'It's up to you; they're your principles. We wouldn't mind if you just fucked the daylights out of us, but you don't want to. You can play with Selly's tits, or grab her ass, or anything you want. When you cum, I'll make sure it'll all spurt into her pussy.'

'Thanks, girls, ' I croaked.

The feel of Selly beginning to slide on my chest and Jo handling my prick with little rubs and squeezes were having an effect. I figured, playing with Selly's tits wouldn't be incest, so I got my hands on them, and with a bit of co-operation from her, lifting herself up slightly, I could even suckle on the nipples. Oh, did that feel good!

Valerie remained kneeling beside the settee, watching one daughter have not-quite-sex while the other gently jacked-off her uncle. She reached over and began rubbing Selly's pussy lips, leaving Jo to concentrate on what she was doing to me. Selly glanced round to see who was molesting her now, and grinned when she saw her mother.

'Couldn't stay ... aaagh ... away, ma, ' she said. 'Ungh! Keep doing that. Aargh!'

I began to grunt myself, as Jo's ministrations cranked up the tension in my balls. Suddenly, Selly couldn't stop herself, and began humping her hips and grinding her pubic mound against me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.