Scamming the Wives - Cover

Scamming the Wives

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Another in the genre of "be careful what you wish for" stories. The guys try to rig their weekly poker game to get the wives involved. It's all just for a little grab-ass; nothing hot or heavy. But things get out of control, and when the wives find out what's really going on, well, Hell hath ho fury like a woman scammed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

We peeked, of course. I think she knew we would and was just teasing us. They left the lights off, but there was plenty of light from the dining room shining in there. There was the low murmur of them talking and then we about freaked as she took off her sweater. She actually let him suck her nipples. They kissed for a while and we could hear them talking softly. She knelt in front of him and unzipped him. "OH MY GOSH!" she moaned as she took it out. Brad really was impressively built.

Then she sucked him off, and it was obvious she was enjoying it. Brad did too, of course. When her sweater was back on and they came back into the dining room his eyes were glazed. She turned to me.

"Next?" she cooed.

In the living room she kissed me and then said "You want to see them too?" Yup, she knew we'd peeked.

"Desperately," I croaked.

"You want me to service you like I did him?"

"Do you really want to know what I want?" I asked.

"I can't do that," she said softly. "I can't cheat on him that much. And besides ... I'm not on anything. Bob can't have children so there's no need."

"I didn't mean that," I gasped. "I just want to taste what I know has to be the sweetest pussy this side of Cleveland."

"Oh my!" she moaned. "I guess I could let you do that."

I started on her nipples, which were delicious. Her pussy was too, and it was shaven, which made it slippery and smooth. I worked her clitty until she exploded and I felt proud. Then she gave me a blow job anyway. She swallowed too.


When we returned to the dining room Danny was bummed out.

"I don't have any chips left," he said. "I guess the game is over."

Chrissy sat down. "I could loan you some," she said. "There would be ... interest ... of course."

Danny's face lit up.

We had two hours left until Bob was supposed to get home. Chrissy started loaning everybody chips and demanding interest. It didn't get any wilder than it already had, but she purely loved to have those nipples sucked, and she sure didn't mind rubbing up against pants full of hard dick to reach an orgasm.

Everything would have been just fine except that Bob, who was actually supposed to go to the office and do some work, decided to go to Bonavista's to eat instead. Which is where he was when Lori, Julie and Tanya, Danny's wife, went in there to eat too. We didn't know it, but this was one of the nights when, on OUR night out, the other ladies had gathered for THEIR night out. Naturally, they were curious as to why he was out eating ... on poker night. His explanation of being called in to work must not have been very convincing, because Julie called Chrissy.

Of course we didn't know who it was on the phone. All we could hear was Chrissy's end of the conversation. It went like this:

"The game's going on right now. He had an emergency at work so I sat in for him."

She listened.

"He was where?"

More listening.

"He's right there with you? Right now?"

There was more talking on the other end and she said "You bet I will. I'll talk to you later. Don't let him go anywhere until I call you."

She hung up and came back to the dining room. I think all three of us knew we were in trouble. There was only one "he" she could have been asking those questions about.

"You want to tell me what the fuck is going on?" she asked. You know those thunder clouds that can appear on a woman's face? They were on Chrissy's face just then.

Brad was the weak one. "No," he said and then clapped his hand over his mouth.

We were fucked then. If we'd have just played stupid, like we didn't know anything at all about what Bob was up to, we might have skated. He'd have been in big trouble, but we might have gotten off the hook. Then again, as things turned out, I'm kind of glad Brad broke. Sort of.

And he did break. He spilled his guts. OK, we all spilled our guts, about lusting after each other's wives and how hot they all were and how we had hatched this plan to have a little fun and work on some fantasies. We tried to make it sound harmless, but she zeroed in on the main point.

"You mean my husband left me here knowing you guys were going to hit on me?" She sounded both incredulous and pissed off.

"It wasn't supposed to be anything more than a little grab-assing," moaned Brad.

"I SUCKED YOUR DICK, Brad!" she squealed. She turned to me. "AND YOURS TOO, YOU ... YOU ... YOU ... PRICK!" She wasn't done yelling. She looked at Danny. "AND I WAS WILLING TO SUCK YOURS TOO BECAUSE I CLEANED YOU OUT!"

She slumped. "But I didn't clean you out. You lost on purpose."

Danny was agonized. "Only because I was so hot for you, Chrissy," he moaned, thinking that was a good thing to say.

She blinked. "And Bob KNEW you were hot for me," she said. "Just like HE's hot for all YOUR wives!"

"We're all guilty," I said. "Don't take it out on Bob. We all agreed to this stupid plan."

"So it was stupid?" she asked. "I gave you a STUPID blow job?"

"That's not what I meant," I groaned.

"I knew what you meant," she said. "But Bob has to pay."

We sat silent.

"And YOU three are going to help me make him pay."

Danny thought we were being thrown a bone.

"We'll do anything. It was just supposed to be for some laughs. We didn't mean for anybody to get mad."

She stood up. "Don't any of you go anywhere," she said. "And don't talk until I get back."

She went to the phone and dialed. She kept her voice down this time but it was clear she was agitated. It was a long conversation too. She hung up and came back.

She looked at Brad. "You told the truth, so you're first. Come with me."

"Where are we going?" asked Brad, his voice shaky.

"Bob wanted you to lust after me. He decided to let you play with me. We're going to go play." She pulled him toward their bedroom. They went inside and she closed the door.

I looked at Danny. He shrugged, and then said, "You don't suppose..."

"No way," I said. "She's pissed at us."

"But she's MORE pissed at Bob," he said. "What better way to get even than..."

We were at that door within fifteen seconds. He pressed his ear against the bottom and I took the top.

"Oh damn, Chrissy!" we heard Brad say.

"Don't make me wait, Brad!" came her voice.

"No MA'AM!" yelped Brad.

It was quiet for a few seconds and then Chrissy groaned.

"You're built like a fucking BULL, Brad! Slow down a little!"

And then there were the moans and groans and a knocking sound that we both knew very well. We backed off of the door and stared at each other.

Five minutes later the door opened suddenly.

Brad looked at us, his eyes wide as an owl's. He was only half dressed, pants pulled up and buckled but with his fly hanging open, shirt thrown on but not buttoned or tucked in, and his shoes in his hand. He looked at Danny.

"She says you're next."

Danny went in and the door closed.

I looked at Brad and he looked at me. He had a silly grin on his face. "You leaving?" I asked, not knowing what else to say.

"Can't," he said. "She said I can't leave until she tells me I can leave. She told me to go get a snack."

"She told you what?" I was dumbfounded.

"You heard me. She said she wants me to recover my energy. Good luck. She's a fucking tiger!"

Danny stumbled out of the room within five minutes. He looked like he'd been through the ringer.

But that was nothing to the sight that greeted me once I got past him. Chrissy was lying naked on her back on the bed, legs spread apart and a hand on her pussy, rubbing rapidly. Said pussy was a mess of white spunk, and she was rubbing it in like crazy. She looked over at me.

"I hope you're a better man than they are," she panted. "Neither of the other two could last and I want to cum REALLY bad!"

Needless to say, it took me no time at all to drop my clothes next to hers at the side of the bed and climb aboard.

I knew the problem immediately. She had a snapping pussy. But so did my wife, so I had some experience at fighting the sensations. Just like I had been proud to bring her off with my mouth, I wanted to bring her off with my cock. It helped that she was slicker than I would have though possible. I had to fuck her for twenty minutes before I cleared her pussy of all that spunk. During that time she got her orgasm. I piled a few more on to boot. Of course having razor sharp nails being dragged across your back and butt help you avoid cumming too.

"Oh Gene, baby, you ARE a real man," she finally groaned. "Give me your cum, stud. I want it deep in my belly."

"But what about what you said?" I groaned.

"That's his payback. I'm going to get pregnant by one of you three." "Damn, Chrissy!" I said. "Isn't that a little harsh?"

"Cum in me, Gene. I hope it's yours!"

Well, friends or not, it's pretty hard to pass up an offer like that. I squirted her full.


Like the others I was told to go get something to eat. She told me to send Brad back in. I was pretty shaky on my legs when I stumbled into the kitchen, where the other two were.

"We thought she'd killed you," said Brad.

"She wants you in there again," I said.

"Thanks for giving me time to recuperate," he grinned. He actually ran up to the bedroom.

By the time it was my turn again forty-five minutes had passed. Brad and Danny were done. They both said so, and they both left.

I went to the bedroom. Chrissy was lying there with a blissful look on her face. I looked at her bald pussy. It was gaping open, but there was nothing there except dark emptiness. She saw me looking.

"I wouldn't let them cum in me again," she said. "I made them give me an orgasm and then sucked them off."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're more of a man than any of the three of them," she said. She was including Bob too. "I want your lovely sperm to have a better shot at it than theirs."

"Damn, Chrissy," I moaned. "What about Bob?"

"He's the one who decided to get cut. I asked him not to, but he did it anyway. AND he left me here with you three. He's just getting what he deserves. Now come here and make my belly swell up with your baby." I climbed on the bed and started to mount her. She put a hand in my chest.

"Wait a minute," she said. She rolled over and picked up the phone by the bed. She hit speed dial and waited.

"It's me," she said. "I hate to have to tell you this, but they all went for it. Nobody even pretended not to be interested. We need a called meeting in ... give me an hour. You choose the place." In the quiet of the room I heard what sounded suspiciously like my wife's voice saying something. "Got it," she said, "What? Just keep him there until I get there." She rolled back onto her back and reached for my dick. "Now come here and make me squeal while you're making me pregnant."

"Who was that?" I asked as I slid into her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.