Possession: Green Eyed Monster - Cover

Possession: Green Eyed Monster

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2009 by Krosis of the Collective

Horror Sex Story: A lesbian murderess learns that there is a price to be paid...in the Krosis Zone.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Horror   Paranormal   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   .

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who "dips his wick" or "rides the rod" with impunity and without protection.

I looked into her beautiful green eyes. She was mine, and I loved her.

The spark of life was leaving those gorgeous emerald orbs. I gripped my hands tighter around her throat until I knew she was gone, then collapsed on top of her unmoving body, sobbing.

How had it come to this? I thought she loved me!

Six months ago: Picture a tall brown-haired woman with tanned skin and brown eyes (me), feeling lost at a friend's party because I didn't know many people there. What was I thinking? I didn't like men, and all the women there were most likely straight, my friend (more of an acquaintance, really) being somewhat of a prude. I had turned to leave when I bumped into a small, slim blonde in a tight- fitting blouse and slacks. Her rye and cola splashed onto her blouse, making the dark fabric instantly see-through. I liked what I saw.

I bustled her into the kitchen and proceeded to try to dry her off with paper towels, getting a little touch and feel in the process, and as she tried to convince me it was no big thing I looked into her eyes. Something electric went through me -- through both of us -- as I stared into the most beautiful deep green eyes I had ever seen. With those eyes, her fair hair and ethereal features, I thought for a moment that I had met an elf!

"I'm, uh, Rachel," I managed to stammer out.

"Jolene," she replied, and looked down at my hand, which had stopped between her breasts when I saw her eyes. She looked back up at me with a knowing smile.

I took her back to my place that night and showed her how much better women are as lovers than men. What do men know about the female body, after all? I've lived in one for 30 years, and let me tell you, I know it quite literally inside and out! She had never been with a woman before, and it was exciting to know that I was taking her "lesbinity."

We were together for months ... I was so happy! She stayed at my place more often than her own, and we frequently made love.

She went and visited her folks in Oregon for a week, and when she returned she seemed to be a different person. I don't know what happened while she was away -- maybe she told her parents and they disapproved -- but she was quiet and distant. We made love a couple times but she seemed restrained, withdrawn.

Finally she sat me down and told me she didn't want to be with me anymore. She was in her 30's and wanted to have children, and frankly, she missed sex with men. I had a few fake penises in my collection for my lovers (I hate the stupid-looking things), and I told her we could adopt, or perhaps go for in vitro fertilization? She said perhaps, and went home.

We didn't talk for a week. Finally I confronted her one night out back of her workplace, in the darkened and empty parking lot. I told her I wanted her back ... I would do anything! She told me to leave her alone. I yelled at her...

She told me I disgusted her. I lost it, running at her and wrapping my hands around her neck...

I had killed her! No!!

I looked around quickly, wild-eyed. Nobody was there. People shout all the time in the city, so we didn't attract any attention, and my sudden throttling attack had silenced her. I ran away, crying, leaving the love of my life behind on the cold pavement.

The murder appeared in the news but I was never contacted by the police. It seemed robbery was the obvious motive, as her purse was missing. Someone must have stolen it before the police were called, lucky for me! I didn't even know if Jolene had told any of her friends about me, so it was possible that there was no perceived connection between us.

You must think me a cold, evil person ... I'm not! I cried all night and most of the day after. I took a sick day and napped in the afternoon. I had the strangest dream that Jolene was with me, and she forgave me, and I took her into my arms. Then she became like mist, and my hands went through her. The gossamer filaments of her soul covered me like a second skin, and then slipped into me. We became one.

I woke to find myself standing in front of the bathroom mirror, with no remembrance of how I got there. There was a small flash of brilliant green in the mirror but when I looked again it was no longer there. I shook my head and went back to bed.

It was Friday night and I was going to remain at home, but I felt restless and horny. I usually get like that when I'm ovulating, which is stupid because that particular itch will never be scratched. Still, I thought, perhaps I could find a nice girl to have some fun with tonight?

I dolled myself up and put on a short black dress and some high heeled pumps that showed off my trim legs ... mmm! If only I could clone myself, I'd never leave the apartment!

I went out bar hopping. There were usually some young ladies on the dance floor who wouldn't mind dancing with other women, and sometimes you could find some who were interesting in ... experimenting. I found a gaggle of girls strutting their stuff and moved in. (How many make a gaggle anyway? Four I guess, since that's how many were on the floor!) They accepted me right away, maybe because there weren't many dancers that night. We did some bumping and grinding, and turning on the onlookers ... yow!

There was a redhead with big boobs, a slim brunette, and a couple of blondes who looked like sisters. The redhead grabbed my attention, and I grabbed her knockers when she was grinding back at me during a particularly bootylicious song. She jumped, but didn't pull away ... yes!

We got hot and heavy on the floor and her friends eventually scattered back to their tables. When she turned to me I planted a tonguey kiss on her and she returned it. She then looked into my eyes and pulled me off the floor to her table. Her girlfriends and their boyfriends were leaving (was it me?) but there was another guy there, beefy and somewhat Italian looking, and she draped herself on his shoulder. Uh, what the fuck?

She motioned for me to sit next to her, and the guy was on her other side checking me out. Uh uh, buddy, I broadcasted. She tried to yell something to me but the damn music was too loud. I leaned closer ... her name was Gabrielle...

... and then the music was different, just like that. Stupid DJ didn't know how to handle proper transitions! I looked around ... wow, the place had really cleared out in the last couple minutes...

Gabrielle's hand was on my thigh under the table, circling. When had she done that? Not that I was complaining ... mmm...

Then we were in a cab. I was between the two of them, and Gabrielle and I were kissing, turned toward each other, her hand on my breast ... only I didn't know it was actually the guy's hand. How much had I drunk that night?

Then we were at my place and we were stripping off our dresses while still kissing in the middle of my living room. The guy was on the couch watching us, idly rubbing the bulge in his trousers. That should have bothered me, but it didn't ... I was totally focused on the gorgeous redhead and her incredibly-formed mammaries.

What beauties! They were grapefruit-sized, and the strawberry nipples were prominent. I dived into them, nibbling and sucking. She gasped and pulled my head against them ... heaven!

We sidled into the bedroom, Gabrielle almost falling over as my fingers explored her puffy pussy. She was shaved down there, with just an "Adolf" patch of hair left, which I loved. Once she lay back on the bed I dived in, teaching her what I said earlier: women lick pussy best!

After bringing her to orgasm several times I rolled over onto my back. My mind registered that her boyfriend was in the doorway, still rubbing his crotch, but I put it out of my mind.

Gabrielle dived into my muff and I closed my eyes. I was already keyed up from the action in the bar and in the living room, and came quickly, my fingers pinching and twisting at my erect nipples.

Gabrielle quickly switched into a 69 position and all I could see was her fine, fine ass. I pulled her cunny back to my face, piercing her folds with my extended tongue. She gasped and played with my pussy, but didn't lick me anymore. I was all keyed up, and started to thrust my pelvis up toward her face. C'mon, give me some relief here! I thought.

Then I felt her pull the folds of my pussy apart and something thick touched between them. I realized she must have pulled one of my dildos out of my toy drawer and was going to use it on me. The fact that she didn't know where my toy drawer was didn't even enter my mind. I normally don't like dildos, but I was so "hot to trot" that it felt good. The tip swirled around my entrance a bit, then dipped in, my excitement having really lubricated the way in.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.