Scar - Cover

Scar

by Thesandman

Copyright© 2009 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: A young man is held back in school due to a serious car accident. Troubled, having difficulty with the fear of being held back again, his parents hire a tutor. Ms. Wright soon teaches him more than what he needs in order to graduate, but she teaches him about love and life as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

It had been three years since the car accident that I'd been involved in that had broken both my legs, an arm along with several ribs. I had spent a considerable amount of time in the hospital, and then going through rehab for several months afterwards. Because of it, I'd been held back in school, a year behind my friends and peers. Something which had left me scarred not only on the outside because of all the surgery required to put me back together again, but also because of the scars emotionally, along with a rather ugly one running down one side of my face.

I had lost my only real girlfriend. She had graduated, gone on to college in another state, and from what I'd last heard was dating some other guy already. I felt like a freak. Older than everyone else, though even that should have had some sort of side benefit, but it didn't. A nasty scar running down the side of my face from my ear to my jaw saw to that. And though it wasn't nearly as red as it once had been, every time I looked in a mirror and saw it, I saw only ugliness. Because of that, I made no effort to make any new friends, let alone date. And though I was doing much better getting around without a wheelchair or crutches now, there were days when my legs felt so weak that I had to rely on a cane to walk around with. Which had given me the nickname of "The Old Man," something the other kids in class thought was funny as I was in fact the oldest, and most of the time had to use a cane to get about with.

There were days however when even that was too painful still. So I stayed home, doing the best I could to keep up with my studies, but falling behind once again as my grades soon began to show the steady decline, and again threatening that I fall yet another year behind without graduating.

My parents both worked, but did well enough that when they saw that I was once again falling behind in school, they took immediate action to see to it that I would graduate from school this time around. I wasn't too keen on getting a tutor, one more thing for my classmates to tease and taunt me with. I could just hear it already, coming to be known as "The Stupid Old Man," or something like that. Still, it was also my desire to graduate as well, I couldn't take yet another year of falling behind, older ... dumber even more so the next time around if I did.

They had placed an ad in the paper, set up appointments, and the following weekend had begun to interview prospective tutors for me. Part of the deal I had struck with my parents was that they would select a final three candidates, and from there, I would then be given the choice between those three as to whom I preferred as a tutor, though I of course sat in with them as we greeted all who had come to apply for the position.

I knew that the third person interviewed, Mary, wouldn't be amongst the top three. She was way too pretty, "too flirty" as mom put it afterwards, and had she been amongst the final three, I knew darn well myself she'd have been my first choice. Needless to say I wasn't surprised when she didn't make the cut, even though it was obvious she would have been a good tutor, she was obviously smart and very enthusiastic. Perhaps too much so. But they did at least whittle down to three, from which it would be my choice.

One was an older man, around the same age as my father, whom I immediately rejected out of hand. That was the last thing I needed was another father figure in my life. Especially when my own father had begun looking at me as less than a man, no longer worthy or capable of earning myself some sort of sports honor as he had. The second was a woman in her late sixties, and though she was nice enough, kind looking, she too was eliminated simply because she reminded me too much of my own grandmother. Someone who constantly smothered me with kisses and bear hugs. And though I doubted Mrs. Anderson as she called herself would do that, I'd be reminded of it every time I saw her. That left Ms. Wright.

At least Ms. Wright, though she'd also given my parents the name of Julie, was reasonably attractive, if not somewhat prudish looking in not only her dress, but in her demeanor as well. I guessed her to be in her mid forties, perhaps even fifty and though she certainly wasn't even half as beautiful as Mary had been, she was certainly better than either of the other two. Needless to say she was the one I finally picked, though my mother had pretty much guessed that I would, along with my father as they nodded their heads in agreement over my selection. Perhaps that was their way of directing me to their obvious choice, by giving me two other candidates they knew damn well I wouldn't have picked.

Julie, though I was to call her Ms. Wright, not Mrs. as she wasn't married and never had been, was to start the following Monday afternoon. She would come every other day, and earlier than the 2:00 hour if I had for whatever reason remained home on any of those particular days. It was the intent of my parents to see to it that I didn't just lay around the house on the days I wasn't feeling well, or strong enough to go to school. So much for my "alone" time as I had called it when I'd been able to do that. Much of it spent admittedly in masturbation while perusing through several saved, hidden away web sites that I'd enjoyed looking at. After the very first day I thought I had made a horrible mistake in my choosing. Ms. Wright had been downright mean the way I saw it. She hadn't let up even for a moment the entire time we spent together. By the time she finally left around six, just as my parents got home, my head was spinning and I had an incredible headache. I was already dreading Wednesday when it came, though when it did, I was surprised at the somewhat noticeable change that occurred when I next saw Julie ... Ms. Wright.

She wasn't dressed nearly as prudish as she had when mom and dad had interviewed her, nor was she so outfitted, as she had been the first time she had actually come and tutored with me. Not that she was wearing anything sexy either, don't get me wrong. She still looked every bit the "teacher" type, but at least the white blouse she was wearing had a couple of top buttons undone. And though we're not talking massive cleavage showing or anything, there was at least a hint of it whenever she leaned over to look down at my progress on some problem she'd given me to work on and figure out. That at least made it somewhat interesting for me. That and the obvious hint of a very lacy white bra beneath her blouse that when pressed against it, revealed the delicate pattern within it, as well as the shapely fullness of her rather well rounded breasts.

Julie had given me six math problems to resolve in less than a half hours time. I'd managed to do four of them quite easily, the fifth considerably harder though I'd finally managed to work it out. The sixth one however, by far the hardest and left me sitting their scratching my head. I glanced up, saw her as she stood looking out the window in the study where we worked. I sat looking at her, perhaps for the very first time really as my thoughts drifted away from the problem I was trying to puzzle out. She wore her dark hair shoulder length in an attractive looking cut that perfectly molded her face and features. And though she wore a skirt that fell way past her knees, her legs looked to be very shapely and muscular in appearance. Telling me that she no doubt jogged every morning by the looks of them. But it was her full breasts my eyes suddenly landed on, staring at her as I did. The way she was standing in the window with the light coming in through it cast a perfect image of her form through the somewhat sheer blouse. I could clearly see the outline of her bra-clad breasts, the gentle slope of each one, the tightness of her tummy, another indication that she must be working out.

"Time!" she said suddenly spinning away from the window looking towards me, catching me as I sat there staring at her, though she gave no indication that she had. "How'd you do?" she asked walking over. "Let's see."

At least she was smiling. And she really did have a nice smile. "I got five of them ok I think," I told her looking down at the paper once again. "But this last one ... I'm missing something," I told her honestly.

Julie picked up the sheet looking at it. As she did, I once again took time to admire her chest as it heaved up and down with every breath that she took.

"Very good," she said giving me credit for correctly doing the first five math problems. "But yes here ... this is where you made your mistake," she said now leaning over my shoulder having walked around behind me, setting the paper down in front of me so that we could both see it. As she did, I felt the lightest touch of her breasts against my upper shoulder, though I knew without any doubt it had been accidental, inadvertent contact, which she didn't immediately acknowledge in creating distance between us. But it was also contact which she didn't allow to continue for very long either as she explained to me what it was I had done wrong. "Better than Monday though," she then added giving me some credit anyway, along with another brief quick smile which suddenly made her more attractive looking than she had appeared to me before. I was actually feeling pretty good at the moment until she soured me with the next concern that she had.

"Now ... for your writing," she began. One of the class assignments we all had was to write a poem. But the worse part for me was, it also had to be a poem that included something about our natural environment, and should be upbeat and exciting to the reader. For one, I was certainly no poet, and for the life of me, I couldn't imagine trying to write a poem about trees or flowers or even wildlife, and make it sound exciting. Fucking amongst the trees, the wildflowers, maybe. But trying to get excited about writing a poem about it was something else entirely.

My first effort on it Monday had proven to be disastrous. "Julie", had in fact given me a rather disgusted look, as she'd read my first effort. Admittedly, I hadn't done a very good job and knew it after reading what I had written. But the simple fact of the matter was, there was absolutely nothing I could think of to inspire me, let alone excite me, though staring at Ms. Wrights boobs as she stood in front of the window earlier had had a promising start towards that.

"Alright, let's try doing this assignment again," she began, though I sighed heavily not looking forward to it. "What I'd like you to do is close your eyes," she began. "Try to imagine a place ... any place that you've been to or seen before. A place you actually thought of as beautiful, someplace you'd like to visit or see again."

I had in fact closed my eyes of course, but all I could see was the soft gentle slopes of Julie's breasts as she leaned over towards me, pointing out my last failed attempt as I quickly gazed down the front of her blouse. I had in that brief moment of time inhaled the aroma of her subtle perfume, the perfection of her smooth skin as it flowed downwards, the gentle soft curve of each breast as they secreted themselves away into the lacy confines of her bra.

"I want you to try and find the excitement in that moment," she continued.

I was. At the moment I could feel the excitement growing within my pants, the sudden emergence of my erection now threatening to become painfully uncomfortable as I sat there.

"Now, think about what you're seeing, imagining, and how much that excites you to look at," she advised me. "And write it." She walked away, back over towards the window where she again stood, though looking over towards me briefly as she did so, once again smiling, as I sat looking at her. "You've got twenty minutes to give me something we can work on," she then added in a far less than friendly tone of voice.

I glanced down at the blank page sitting in front of me. The words I'd like to write down already filling my head.

"With breasts as soft as doe skin, and nipples oh so tight. I'd love to lick and tickle them, and suck them both all night."

There was more, but what was the point? I certainly wasn't about to write that down even though I was thinking it, and at the moment, was about the only thing I could come up with. Not to mention the fact, this particular poem wasn't really supposed to rhyme either. At least not the way I'd just done it inside my head.

I did manage to get back to a grove of trees I'd once been to. Though even then it had been to imagine what it might be like to actually make love to a woman while laying down in the middle of them. The feel of the grass beneath me, caressing, soft. The gentle touch of the wind on my bare skin, the way the trees would bend rhythmically in motion to the way we would move together, branches applauding the performance with a gentle shake of leaves. The sunlight bathing the two of us like a warm blanket, the smell of the fresh air and wild flowers, heady in their aroma. I could almost taste the sweetness of her pussy as I lay there licking it, perhaps even teasing her with the wildflowers I would hold within my hand, hearing her pleasured sigh of ecstasy as I did so.

"Time!"

"God, had it been twenty minutes already?" I thought, and then looked down, surprised to find I had actually written something, and even more surprised to discover I had somehow (thankfully) not mentioned Julie's tits. Not even once. But everything else was there, even if there was no mention of what I had imagined doing while actually laying down in that grassy little meadow amongst the trees and the flowers while they all watched me ... and what it was I had actually been doing.

"Not bad," she said reading what I had actually written down, though she did cast a brief inquisitive glance in my direction, her mouth opening as though about to speak, though she held whatever question she had in check, without giving it voice. She read the few sentences I had managed again. "It needs work, but its better," she told me. "Much better. At least I can sort of imagine you being there, seeing what you described."

I wondered about that. I seriously didn't think she was standing there imagining herself laying beneath me ... naked, while I sucked on her beautiful bare breasts, nor the way my fingers strummed the slick wetness of her pussy, nor the way my hard stiff cock pressed against the opening of her cunt, just before driving myself into the depths of her being either. No ... I seriously doubt she was thinking about that, though I certainly had been. And again, my hard stiff cock was witness to that, which I took a quick moment to look down at as Julie once again walked back towards the window, re-reading my few brief sentences. As she did, I was aghast at what I saw.

"Stupid fuck!" I said chastising myself. I had worn beige pants. And what I now sat looking at was a rather large, very noticeable "wet spot", not to mention a fairly good sized tent pole trying to press through the front of them. Thankfully I was sitting down, slightly hunching myself even further beneath the desk I was at as Julie returned to the window looking out.

I knew what it was she could see from there. The grounds around my parent's home and property was fairly large. A long row of Quaking Asp's, a few pine and fir trees had been planted all over the property. That and a wide variety of different plants and flowers, which the weekly grounds keepers took, pride in keeping immaculate in their appearance.

"Let's take a walk," she said suddenly, which is about the worst thing she could have ever said to me.

"A walk? Why?"

"I want you to describe the trees, the flowers, the way they move, smell ... look," she said. "Like I said, I think you can do a better job of that than you did, and maybe it will be easier if you're actually looking at the real things while we do."

"The real things," which I saw inside my head, just made the ever-growing wet spot even worse. The moment I stood up, I was done for.

"I don't know Ms. Wright, my legs ... they're really bothering me today, more so than usual."

"Then I'll push you," she told me, taking away my reason for going. "I don't mind, and it will be good to get out. It's almost too nice of a day to be cooped up inside here anyway."

So much for that idea. "Um, well ... ok, but can I get a glass of water first before we go?" I asked. "Would you mind?" If I couldn't use the old legs are useless at the moment thing to keep me from going outside into the garden, at least perhaps it might convince her to get a drink of water for me. Which thankfully, it did. Julie left the room just long enough for me to mentally picture out what it was I needed to do. Moments later she returned with my glass of water, which I thankfully accepted from her, taking a drink, and then sitting it down on the desk. I promptly pretended to stand on unsteady legs, and effectively knocked the water glass over into my lap. And though it wasn't the best aim, which I'd hoped for, there was enough of a splash to at least give me some measure of doubt should she so scrutinize the front of my slacks in minute detail.

"Damn!" I exclaimed standing up, looking down at myself, the front of my slacks obviously wet, though the appearance of one almost perfect circle just off to one side away from the rest of the spill was still too telling. She didn't seem to notice it however, though rushing over with a several napkins that she'd pulled from a nearby box, immediately wiping off the table, and then without thinking really, dabbing at the front of my slacks as I stood there. What I hadn't counted on, was the continued appearance of the pole that was still clearly pressing through the front of my pants. It had been somewhat noticeable when sitting down. But the wet spot itself had been my first focus. Now standing, though it had been a part of my act, I hadn't realized the extent that I would find it in when suddenly standing up the way that I had. And worse, that Julie had in fact 'dabbed' at it, though briefly. Her fingers actually grazing the firmness of it for a millisecond through my slacks.

"Damn, how stupid of me," I continued on with the charade, after all, there wasn't anything else I could do at the moment either. "If you'll excuse me, I'll go and change my pants before we go out for our walk." I then turned, walking on unsteady legs without the use of my cane, through the door and on down the hall towards my room. Julie didn't say a word to me as I left.

I wondered all the way to my room if she realized what it was she had actually touched. And worse, if she then knew and saw through my little ploy in trying to cover up my obvious predicament. By the time I had reemerged from my room, dressed in much darker jeans this time, Julie met me at the door, my hardly ever used wheel chair now sitting there waiting for me. In a way, I was almost thankful to see it. At least if I did get another erection this time, I could hide it a little better, though I still felt a bit of a flush spread through my face as we walked outside together before I sat down. Julie stood in front of me, and then knelt placing the foot rests into place as I lifted my feet putting them down onto them. As she did so, I looked, once again noticing that her blouse appeared to open even more fully than it had the first time. It was then that I realized, there was another button that had seemingly come undone. "Had she done that? Or had it somehow come undone of its own accord in some explainable way?" It wasn't like it was so noticeable either. Not like her tits were suddenly hanging out or anything. Any woman could have worn that blouse with that additional button being undone and not be looked at twice for wearing it that way. But ... it had been closed earlier, and it certainly wasn't now. Bending over as she was, I could clearly see down her blouse, her bra clearly revealed in its entirety, until she stood. Once she had however, she then walked back around behind me, effectively eliminating that particular vantage point from being seen again.

"It really is beautiful outside isn't it?" she stated easily, simply as she began pushing me along. "And rather warm too isn't it?"

I then wondered if the loosened button wasn't because of that. Perhaps she had done so while standing there waiting for me, not realizing when she leaned over that she'd given me a much better view down her blouse than I otherwise might have had. We slowly strolled down the lane between the trees, soon taking a walking path that would take us down through the garden area where she now asked me to begin describing for her the things we saw, the subtle movement of flowers, or the rustle of leaves in the gentle breeze that was only periodically blowing.

After a brief short walk we had reached a sitting bench just beneath a large branched Elm tree with plenty of shade. One again Julie commented on the heat, flapping the collar of her blouse as she positioned me across from the bench before taking a seat. Though her skirt fell below the knee, I noticed as she sat that one side was slit well up towards her thigh. As she did so, I managed to see a great deal of her shapely leg. In addition to that, she didn't just sit facing me directly, but half to the side facing a particular patch of roses that had been planted there. The fragrance of them obvious as Julie closed her eyes smelling the sweetness in the air. As she did that, I noticed her blouse had puffed open slightly, the opening where only one more button held the front of it together ballooning out. I could clearly see the outline of her left breast incased in the very dainty, lacy bra. The color of flesh clearly seen through the material, though even in this position, her nipple remained hidden to me. Still ... as minor a thrill as this may have been, it was still enough to once again lengthen my shaft. I was again thankful to be sitting down as my slow-growing erection was at least hidden as I sat with my hands in my lap, half tempted to just sit there and rub it.

"Well, I guess we should be getting back," Julie said looking at her watch. "Your parents will be home soon. But I want you to work on your poem and have something put together for me by Friday," she told me. I was less than enthusiastic about that. "But what I want ... is for you to really write what it was you were seeing inside your head," she smiled. "Even if it might not be appropriate for the class, I still want you to put into words what you felt, saw, and experienced in that moment."

I looked at her. Had she just suggested what I think she did? Did she actually know I was thinking in terms of having an intimate encounter with her there amongst the trees? I decided to push the envelope and find out.

"Ms. Wright?"

"When we're alone, and if we're not working, you may call me Julie," she told me. "But only when we're alone like this," she added smiling.

"Ok ... ah, Julie? Are you sure you want me to do that? I'm not sure that you know what it was I was thinking about, and it might be a little uncomfortable for you to read." I could feel my face was turning color. She saw that and smiled even more broadly.

"Sometimes, poetry, or literature in general can be very sensual in nature. I'm not expecting you to write anything pornographic, but I do feel there is a deep sensuality to your thoughts that I'd like to see you express. Like I said Steven, it might not even be something you can submit for class, but I'd like to see the true expression of your thoughts written down in poetic form regardless of that."

I just sat there looking at her with my mouth open.

"So ... do you have a girlfriend Steven?" she then asked once again catching me off guard. "Is that who you were thinking about?"

I managed to close my mouth, but then opened it to speak. "Ah no. I used to, but ... after the accident, she sort of lost interest in me. Especially after she graduated and went off to school out of state. And no ... it wasn't her I was imagining," I left off saying without offering any additional information. Julie made no indication she was curious about who it was I'd been thinking about and didn't press it. Her eyes actually held a moment of sympathy towards me and I hated it when I saw that. Turning my own wheelchair myself, I began rolling back towards the house noticing as I did so that my parents were just then pulling up into the circular driveway in front of the house. I didn't see her, but moments later I felt her as Julie took over, wheeling me back. Seeing us, my parents stopped waiting for the two of us to reach them.

"Well, nice to see you're out," Mom said, but her look showed some concern as well. I hadn't had to use the chair in quite some time. "Anything wrong?" she then asked.

"Oh, no ... not really mother," I told her. Hearing this dad just barely acknowledged Ms. Wright and then headed on into the house leaving the three of us standing there. "I just felt a little weaker than usual is all, and as Ms. Wright wanted me to work on my nature poem, she thought it would be a good idea to take a stroll through the grounds. We just used the chair to make it a little easier for me to do that."

Mom smiled in relief. "That's good, but that still concerns me a little," she stated. "Your father and I are going out of town on Friday for a couple of days on a business trip. I'm going with him this time," she paused briefly. "So perhaps I should call your grandmother and see if she can come over and stay with you while we're away."

It wasn't often that mom went out of town with dad on his trips, unless he was going someplace exotic where she could spend most of her time shopping or lounging around in the sun while being waited on. Usually, Mrs. Worth, (though I had always secretly referred to as Mrs. Butterworth) was the cook and the maid. Her presence was usually enough to satisfy my mother that someone was around should I need any help, though that hadn't been for any longer than perhaps one or two days at the most.

"I'm not an invalid," I reminded her, "nor am I a child any more either!" I said somewhat testily. Here I was, nineteen years of age and mother was still treating me like I was a child of ten. Having been standing there listening to all this, Julie came to my rescue in a very unexpected way.

"If I might suggest Mrs. Brown," Julie began. "Since I'll obviously be around myself tutoring Steven, I'd be more than happy to just come and stay here for a few days, if you don't mind putting me up."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, which in a way was both good and bad. Mom was grinning however, obviously pleased at the offer. "That would be wonderful!" she exclaimed. "We have several guest rooms you can stay in, one of which is just next door to Steven's room, so you'd certainly be welcome to stay there if you'd like."

"So much for my private internet time," I thought. Though again, the fact that Julie would be sleeping next door to me caused a further twitch to occur between my legs.

"Very well," Julie said pleasantly. "I'll just bring an overnight bag with me when I come over on Friday then, and plan on being here with Steven while the two of you are away. That will also give Steven and I a little more time to become acquainted and work with one another on his class work. Don't worry," she said smiling. "I'll make sure to keep him very, very busy."

I didn't like the sound of that, but by the expression on mothers face, she certainly did. "Well, it's settled then," mother again grinned. "Let me show you where it is you'll be staying, and I'll alert Mrs. Worth she'll be cooking for the two of you while we're gone."

I walked in behind them leaving my chair outside, though immediately grabbing my cane as we entered the front door. I watched as mother lead Julie upstairs to the room she'd be staying in, wondering as she did what it was I was in for. In a way, it might be like staying with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I wasn't sure which one I'd be dealing with the most while she stayed here, and in truth, I wasn't really looking forward to finding out either way.


I had once again decided to stay home from school for a couple of reasons. One, I knew Julie would be arriving early so she could settle in. Two, she had already mentioned to mom about her morning workout routine, and had been informed she was more than welcome to use the small gym my parents had seen to as part of my rehabilitation, not to mention the use of the pool. Julie was excited by that as she loved to swim and had incorporated that into her workout at least once a week. But with the availability of the pool at her disposal, she was looking forward to using it every day during her stay here. As for myself of course, that meant I'd at the very least get a chance to see her in swimwear, though I wasn't dumb enough to consider that she would do so in a bikini or anything like that.

Mom and dad left early, which at least gave me an hour or so before Julie's arrival. Almost immediately after they had left, I got onto my PC, pulled up a couple of my favorite web-sites and immediately had a nice pleasurable stroke, enjoying a much needed orgasm just shortly before Julie arrived. That at least helped to take the edge off. A short time later I heard her car pulling up into the drive way, and went over to my bedroom window looking down. I was delighted to see her wearing a simple workout outfit, rather than the business attire I was used to seeing her in. The fact she had on a sports bra, tight fitting latex shorts showing off her legs was a pleasant sight to see. I immediately went downstairs arriving there just as Mrs. Worth met her at the door. Jake, the groundskeeper helped Julie upstairs with a couple of small bags.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.