Bare Assets - Cover

Bare Assets

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Saturday was going to be a busy day. Zena's folks were coming for two weeks with some kind of news, plus since it was the beginning of the school summer vacation, the park was going to be jammed with people. We had reservations that would keep our units full all the way through Labor Day and a little beyond.

Breakfast found us eating in our kitchen, as the bed and breakfast dining area was jammed with people. Zena was pacing, anxious for it to be time to pick up her folks. Shannon had to go into The Office to interview potential waitresses and bartenders as the business was more than four waitresses and two bartenders could handle. Jake had the kitchen taken care of with Jean and he now had another lady that helped as a bar back and cook.

Joanie was going in with Shannon and said she would see us this afternoon.

Mom and dad were having breakfast with us, wanting to talk about the plans they had for Martin and Zora while they were visiting.

Before we even finished breakfast, Dana and Jeff came in the kitchen door. "Hey brother, glad we caught you. We have an announcement. Go ahead, Jeff, tell them."

"I asked Dana to marry me last night," Jeff said with a smile.

Dana laughed, "And I told him not only no, but hell no."

"Actually she said it just about like that, but when I asked her why she said that as soon as I had made her get off ten times straight, she would marry me. Well, let me tell you, I worked on her from eight last night till three this morning and made her crazy at least twenty-times. She finally told me about three this morning, that yes, she would marry me."

Mom was shaking her head, "Dana, you are terrible. Why would you do that?"

"Every time we begin making love, something comes up and we don't finish it. I wanted to make sure we could get off together before I committed to a lifetime with the man."

Zena was laughing, "You have a strange sister."

"I know." I answered, shaking my head.

Mom asked, "So when are you getting married?"

Jeff said, "We just talked to Mr. Franks and he has consented to marrying us. Tom's and Zena's wedding was so neat, I want one like it. Dana has made me a nature lover, so I have one more thing to do today. Tommy, sell me the end lot, the one all the way over by the old logging road. I'm going to build Dana and me a house out here and raise kids."

Dana asked, "Can you help us design a house too, Tommy? If you can do as good a job on our house as you've done with your place, we want you to do it."

I told Dana and Jeff, "Go see Gerald. He'll write up the contracts for the property and he can write up the contracts with Sam as well. That'll keep you busy this morning. Come back this afternoon as Zena's mom and dad are coming in and we're going to have a little party for them."

Zena tugged on my arm. "Okay, it's finally time. Come with me and bring your truck so we can just throw their bags into the back."

We drove to the airport where Zena got out and I drove out to the cell phone waiting area. I was only there about ten minutes when Zena said they were waiting there and didn't have any checked baggage.

We had the Harper's back at the park in record time. Mom and dad were still at my place waiting for us. There were lots of kisses, hugs, and handshakes, then Zena's folks shed their clothes and joined us on the porch.

Martin said, "I'm dying to go for a swim. Who wants to come with me?"

Zena, mom, dad, and Maggie headed toward the pool. I was left with Betsy and Zora. Betsy said she needed to go see Maggie, so I was left with Zora. I was puttering around in the kitchen, with Zora sitting at the table. When I brought her a cup of coffee, she lifted her hand and stroked my softie saying, "I missed this thing and plan to put it to good use while we are here. Let me taste this to make sure it's still the same."

Knowing what was coming brought me up to full length quickly. While Zora was slurping me deep into her mouth, I played with her filled out nipples and her full motherly breasts.

This was rapidly getting to me, so I took her into our big bedroom and lay her back on the bed in order to feast on her charms. After only a couple of kisses I made it to kiss her pussy where it was a swamp to play in. She was coming at the first lick and with some hand help, she was nearly screaming. Zora pulled me up by the ears and said, "Put it in, I'm ready, I'm more than ready."

I slid into her and bottomed out in one stroke. Her hips began moving rapidly as soon as we began, sending me warning signals that my juice was imminent.

"Oh Tommy, I missed your big dick and Lee's too. We don't have any fucking friends left any more, so we are both primed for this trip."

We were really going at it when I noticed someone in the doorway. It was Betsy; she had a shit-eating grin on her face, so I waved her in. She was instantly nursing on Zora's tits while I continued to plunge into her.

When I announced I was coming, Zora pushed me off saying, "I wanna taste it, give it to me in my mouth."

Betsy held me and stroked me as splurge after splurge shot from me into Zora's mouth. Betsy didn't let her swallow and was kissing her immediately. In seconds, the two were in a sixty-nine enjoying each other's pussy. I left them to enjoy themselves and went to the kitchen for coffee.

Maggie came in the door and noticed that I was a little stimulated. She came up to me and kissed me, taking hold of my still moist dick. "Uh oh, you've been in a pussy, now I want some."

Just Maggie grabbing me stood me straight up, so I spun her around and bent her over the counter and began sliding in. She was ready, wet and open. We went at it so fast that I was tingling in seconds. When Maggie could tell I was going to come, she gasped while pushing back on me, "Cum in me, put my fire out, Tommy, cum in me."

I came big time. I shot into her until I was holding onto her back, almost in a coma. Maggie stood up, pulling free of me and turned, taking me into her arms. "You're amazing. No one gets me off like you. One stroke and I'm cumming and keep cumming the whole time you pound me. I love it."

Margaret kissed me soundly and was still kissing me when Zora and Betsy came in with wet faces. Zora reached down and scooped up some cum running down Maggie's leg and sucked it into her mouth. Zora said in a sexy voice, "You slut, you fucked my son in law while I was eating your girl friend's pussy."

Maggie became weak kneed just hearing Zora. She grabbed Zora's hand and said, "Quick, come with me, I have to have some too."

Betsy said to me, "When Maggie gets like that she wants to eat pussy continuously."

I nodded thinking she wanted to fuck continuously too.

If Betsy and I had been alone longer, we would have been fucking too but Bert came in the back door with Betty.

"Where are the folks?" Bert asked, holding Betty's hand.

I sat confused at Bert's overt show of female affection, "At the pool. They should be back any second."

"We'll go down and meet them. Come on, Betty; let's go share some news with them."

Betsy looked at me and said, "He was looking for Zora you know."

"Yep, but did I want to send him to the bedroom where Zora and Maggie are toes to nose? Betty is pretty open-minded, but who knows how much."

I thought about it a second, I went to the front door and whistled. When Bert turned to look at me, I waved for him to come back. As he came in the cabin I said, "Your sister is in the bedroom exploring, but Martin and Zena are at the pool."

"Well, let me check out my sis while she's exploring. Betty may want to explore as well."

They walked toward the bedrooms. As I was going back to the kitchen, Betsy caught my arm and whispered, "I want to watch, they might get wild."

We walked to what had been the big bedroom to see Zora on top of Maggie in a very wet sixty-nine. Neither Betty nor Bert was put off and I could see Betty stroking Bert's long thin cock. Betty pulled Bert up behind his sister and fit him into her slit and pushed. Bert sunk to his balls. Zora looked back and her eyes got real big. "Oh Bert, you haven't done that to me in years and years, do me Honey, do your sister."

Zora lost interest in Maggie's pussy, so Betsy bent down and began licking and nibbling Maggie's clit, sending her into dreamland. Betty came over to me and taking hold of my expanded dick said, "I could use some help here, my intended is fucking his sister, your mother-in-law and I am dying of the hornies."

I had her get on the bed on her hands and knees and just slid into her. Betty groaned loud enough for Bert to raise his head and stare at us with glassy eyes as he kept pounding away. Bert groaned that he was going to come and held himself as deep inside Zora as he could. You could see the release wash over by his expression. Betty reached back and was squeezing my balls until I shot her what little I had left.

As Bert and I pulled free of two well-fucked pussies, he grinned at me and we high fived each other. Betsy and Maggie had rolled apart with Maggie's head slightly off the bed. Betty got up and then sat right on Maggie's mouth saying, "Clean that thing up for me so it's not running out all day."

Betsy got up behind Zora and sucked Bert's cum from her pussy. This was more sex in a short while than I was used too.

We were back in the kitchen, making Mojitos, when the group from the swimming pool came in. Bert and Martin did some handshaking, and then Bert went and held hands with Betty. "Listen up everybody. Last weekend I met Betty for the first time and haven't wanted to be away from her since. I think she feels the same. I want you all to be the first to know, we are getting married."

You could have knocked Zora, Martin, and Zena over with a feather. Zora said, "So that's why?"

Zena hugged Bert and Betty while saying, "Aunt Betty, it fits. We're going to have a great time."

My mom and dad knew that Bert was into guys, so they were confused. Betty said to all, "I know Bert used to be oriented to guys only, but I have what it took to bring him over to our side. He may want a guy every once in a while, but I hope it's one we can both enjoy."

Everyone laughed at that. Bert continued, "At first sight, Betty turned me on and kept turning me on until she became the first lady I had made love to in decades. I now know, that I was missing what I now have with Betty and what I want to do with the rest of my life. I want it to be with her."

I had to ask Betty, "So does this mean your plans for the new clothes wash building are out the window?"

"Oh no, I'm going to make that a business for out here, for some women that are in the same position I was in. It's perfect for us and I still need to be busy while Bert is busy with his business. Isn't it exciting, I've found another love of my life?"

Mom said, "This is wild, first Dana and Jeff, and now Betty and Bert."

Martin said, "Well, we might as well tell you all our news as well. Zora and I are moving. We're moving down here to be with Zena and Tom. The company is opening a new office here and I've offered to open and run it. As we speak, our house is being packed and will be shipped down here and be put in storage until we can have a house built."

Martin turned to me and said, "Tommy, can I buy the lot next to Lee and Loraine? If I can, I want to build us a place right there so we can be a part of this wonderful place. It's even more wonderful now that we will have Bert with us as well."

Zena was holding my hand, almost dancing, as she was so excited. She said, "Mom, dad, let's get Tommy to design your house. We'll get Gerald to do the legal stuff and Sam to build it. Wow! What a day."

The rest of the day was almost anti-climactic. Dad and Martin did take a boat out to fish for a while. Zora and Zena went to the grocery store to stock up on food for the house. Shannon and Joanie came back to hear all of the news, and then it was nearing suppertime.

Zena had sent me on an errand to go get a big list of booze and several cases of beer. She sent Shannon with me, if for nothing else but to slow me down. We had to go into the grocery store for some big jars of Greek peppers, a couple of jars of olives, along with some sardines for the Caesar salad mix. She also wanted me to make some more ranch dressing, so I had to buy the spices, mayonnaise, and buttermilk. It's a good thing I didn't have to pay rent any more, or I wouldn't have had the money for all of the things Shannon wanted. We would just about get to the checkout and she would remember something else.

We finally checked out and picked up the booze and cold beer from the liquor store. We were going to be stocked for a long while.

When I pulled up to the kitchen door to unload, Shannon ran in the house real quick and came back out to help me carry stuff in. I put three cases of beer in the big bed and breakfast cooler and brought a case in for the cabin. I was able to fit all the booze into the over the counter cabinets before I pulled my truck around to the long covered parking area that ran up the whole side of the property.

Inside, something smelled delicious. Someone was making something Italian and it smelled wonderful. Zena had me sit on the couch and close my eyes. She said she had a surprise for me.

The whole bunch was watching, so I knew something was up. My mom and dad, Zena's mom and dad, Bert and Betty, Dana and Jeff, Maggie, Betsy, Joanie, and Shannon were all grinning at me. Shannon said, "He'll never keep his eyes shut, so I'll just tie on this blindfold."

So I sat on the middle couch, blindfolded.

Lips kissed mine. Nothing else touched me but the lips. Zena told me to sit still and not to raise my hands.

The lips kissed me again and this time I felt a stiff nipple and full breast brush my arm and chest. That's exciting and my thingie was thinking about filling up.

Next, while lips were kissing me, I felt two large breasts pushing into me and felt someone straddle me as they set on my lap. I felt the person kissing me messing with the knot on the blindfold.

"I've finally got you almost where I want you." The blindfold was removed and there sat Georgia. She had watery eyes while looking at me and said, "I know you're married and have a wonderful wife, but I still want you. Zena has let me cook for you. I've made you a couple of things that you'll like. I'm going to cook for you today and tomorrow. Everyone will taste what I make for you."

Georgia hugged me to her and kissed me again. She slid off me leaving my almost hard dick trying to stand up. This was my first look at Georgia unclothed. She has nice, large, full, olive skinned breasts that accented a fairly tall and curvy body. She wasn't fat at all, just full of delicious curves. She stood in front of me, holding her hand out.

"I've never been naked in front of a man before and now I'm naked in front of many men. But you, Tommy, I've wanted to be naked with you for almost ten years. Now I have you or at least I have borrowed you. Stand up with me, Tommy, I need a hug.

We hugged then she led me to the table where she sat me at one end. She went to my dad and pulled him to sit at the other. Georgia gave my dad a zinger of a kiss and said, "Thank you for giving Zena and me this wonderful man."

Georgia went to the door and called, "Christy, Mike, come in to the table to be with Tom."

The two little kids were not little any more. Mike was taller than I am, and Christy was as voluptuous as Georgia. Mike shook my hand and Christy sat on my lap giving me a hug, rubbing her youthful titties on my chest. "You saved us, Tommy, and I'll never forget it. I remember your face so clearly from when you opened the door to that van and grabbed us, pulling us out. The man inside tried to hit you, but you hit him right in the nose and mouth. I can still hear it. You were pulling us away when other people came and held the guy down till the police came."

Mike said, "I remember it too, Tom. I want to go to college and be an architect like you. You've been my idol all my life or at least since you saved us. Georgia used to say she was going to marry you and raise us as your own, but it didn't happen. We're not mad about that, but we always want you to know how much you mean to us."

"Thank you for coming out here today. If you two like it here, you're always welcome to come out and even stay with me if you want."

Christy said, "We want. I love the way it's so free out here. Look at us, we're naked and not in trouble. We're naked and everyone else is naked. I love it."

Georgia said, "I didn't think we would be able to do it, but once we were naked with all these people, it was as if we had been in your family forever. Now, what can I get you to drink?"

Zena handed Georgia a fat glass of Beefeaters with some olives swimming in it. Georgia sniffed it and said, "A man's drink," and handed it to me. The two kids sat on one side of me while Zena and Shannon sat on the other, but Zena had left a chair empty between us. I can't believe it, but we need a bigger table. By bringing in the chairs from the porch, we had just enough. Georgia and Zena tied on aprons and began bringing food to the table. There was Georgia's famous lasagna, one of her delicious meat pies, and of course, her cannelloni. She had several smaller dishes scattered about the table, including some mussels. It all looked delicious.

When the two ladies sat down, I was passed each type of food to take a helping. My plate was running over. As I ate, Georgia sat watching me, smiling, happy that I enjoyed her cooking. I had a big glass of red wine in front of me that I used to wash down the delicious sauces. This was a king's meal.

Everyone heaped praise on Georgia until she was blushing. I patted her on her hand and asked, "Who is taking care of your store tonight? Saturday night is busy for you."

"All we sell on Saturday night is pizza. I made up dough for two hundred pizzas, so the three kids I have for Saturday evening can take of business. Tonight was too important to miss. I would have closed tonight just to be with you. When Zena came by and asked me to come, I was shocked. I thought you were lost forever, but she said for me to come to be with you. I insisted on cooking for you. Zena said she wants you to cook for me, so next time is your turn."

Zena smiled at me and said, "I thought you might talk to Georgia about your idea here at the park. She might be interested."

I nodded, too busy eating to verbally comment.

To say that dinner was a success would be an understatement. Everyone was stuffed, yet there was a ton of food left. The girls carefully put the leftovers away to be enjoyed later. Zena said there was going to be a campfire with marshmallows later, so we were excited about that. Zena, Georgia, and I took a walk around the cypress swamp, back by the cabins, and by the new ones under construction. Georgia was impressed with my endeavor to create a future income.

We walked up by the outside fence that is near the highway where I said, "Right about here is where I want to build a restaurant. It will have a public side where people who are always clothed can come to get great food at fair prices, and then on this side will be a restaurant for the people within the park. This side will also have a large porch for people to relax and eat or drink. We will have a small indoor lounge, as well as a large indoor dining room. The kitchen will separate the two dining areas with no visual sight lines between the two. It will really be two separate restaurants."

Georgia asked, "What kind of food will you serve?"

"My original thought was a family type of restaurant with foods from a simple meat loaf up to steaks. But then I had this vision of some of Georgia's delicious Italian foods being served, and I could see people beating down the doors to get in."

Georgia slapped my arm, "Oh you. You just have to tease don't you."

"Actually, Georgia, I'm not teasing. I would really like to have you offer your foods from the restaurant. We could set it up where you could even have an outside pickup window for pizzas or other takeout menu items. With you directing the kitchen, we could have some simple dishes, but we would feature the best in Sicilian/Italian cooking."

Georgia stopped and looked at Zena, then at me, "You're serious aren't you? You're asking me to go into business with you. Oh my, this is a lot to think about. Now you've made me nervous."

"No need to be nervous yet, Georgia. This is a new idea that I'm just beginning to work out. It would be a big change for you too, because you would be serving a lot more meals than you've ever thought of."

"Do you think a restaurant out here would go over?"

"Look, Georgia, where your place is now is almost ten minutes to the nearest subdivision and our front gate is less that five minutes from several. We are closer to the population than where your store is. If we need to, we can build other businesses around our gates like a gas station with a convenience store and an insurance office or something like that."

"If you have this restaurant and I work with you, can we have a delivery service?"

"I've always wondered why you didn't deliver, Georgia."

"The insurance people want a lot more money if we have people delivering, even if they are subcontractors. It was just too much for me to afford. We've done okay just selling them out the door."

"What do you think, Georgia, would you just double or would you triple your pizza business if you delivered?"

"Probably triple the business, Tommy. As it is, we get several calls a night for delivery."

Zena had been holding Georgia's hand and said, giving it a squeeze, "So what do you think, Georgia, would you want to do something like that? You could keep your original place just for yourself, plus run ours."

Georgia was quiet for a few steps as we headed back to the house. "How would this work, would you just pay me a salary or would I get part of the profits, if any."

"My thought would be both, Georgia. The restaurant could end up being three meals a day where you would have to hire three total shifts, morning, lunch, and dinner. We would have to think about that many hours though. But you would need managers or lead people for each shift. Your responsibilities would be teaching cooks how to cook and managing staff."

"What about books and stuff?"

"Betsy will set up books and help keep track of all of that. That way you would be free to just make the place function properly. Shannon and Joanie will probably come out and run the lounge for you, and that would include operating a service bar for the public side of the restaurant."

"That's a good idea. You'll have liquor sales from both sides, but no lounge for the locals to get drunk in. I'd bet you don't have too much trouble with most nudists. Who wants to get so drunk they may fall down and scrape some exposed skin?"

Georgia stopped, pulled Zena and me to her, and said, "Yes, I'd like to do that with you. If I were to do that, do you think we three might be closer?"

Zena kissed a very surprised Georgia and said, "If you liked that kiss, I think you might enjoy us later anyway."

Georgia visibly shivered and closed her eyes. "Don't tease, I want that too much."

Zena kissed her again and said, "Does that seem like a tease?"

"Hurry, I have to use the bathroom. You've both made me so nervous I'm going to wet myself. I have a thousand questions, like what about Christy and Mike, where would I live, all of that."

We were able to get Georgia back to the cabin to use the bathroom before our entire group gathered up to go to the campfire and roast marshmallows. Typically the children and ladies were all busy roasting marshmallows, while the guys stood in the back passing a bottle or two or cold beer or around since it was summer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.