Bare Assets - Cover

Bare Assets

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

It was a bright summer Sunday morning in a naturist camp. Outside, birds were creating a symphony of sounds within the cypress swamp in expectation of the usual morning shower coming. We all had gotten up early to help with the bed and breakfast. We now had ten cabins, with the last five under construction. When everything was rented and we fed everyone, it really took a lot to feed all of the visitors.

Sunday morning was special though, as we made a huge country breakfast of ham, sausage, and bacon, with eggs cooked to order. The biscuits and gravy always tasted good, and the younger set always made short work of stacks and stacks of pancakes.

Zena came into the big atrium area where the outdoor kitchen and serving area was. She told me, "Unk is coming out to spend the day with us. He wants to hear a little more of our idea to have a split restaurant. He also wants to get a little sun on his lily-white body.

I had Maggie sitting with Zena and me at one of the tables near the kitchen area. "Maggie, what do you think if you were to take over management of the bed and breakfast and the cabins? We will soon be up to fifteen cabins. That means we will have twenty-three units to rent out every night. That won't happen except during the summer season, but we will still be busy. Zena and I thought you might want to hire someone to take your place in the kitchen and begin running everything for us. We can build on to this main building to give you an office, and if you wanted, we could add an apartment for you."

Margaret sat up straight and said, "The office would be a good idea, and if you had an apartment with it, that would be good too, but I would rather stay in the house with Betsy, Joanie, and you guys. I love the moments we spend together and wouldn't want to miss any of them."

She thought another few minutes then said, "If I took over doing the management thing, does that mean you won't consider the restaurant idea?"

It was my turn, "Actually, Maggie, it does mean that I am considering your idea. I've even begun talking to the people necessary to make it work. It would be a big undertaking if we were to build it."

Maggie said, "I have two more women that I want to have help out in the kitchen here. One lives outside the park, but the families are members, and the other has a trailer in the park. Both can work through lunch, so we won't have people working seven days in a row."

"Tell you what though, Maggie, when I begin drawing up the restaurant, I want you to help me so we include what you think we'll need. I want Shannon to help design the lounge so we can have a nice place for the camp people in the evening."

"Thank you, Tommy. You've done it again. You've lifted me way up on that pedestal you gave me. You always make me feel so special. Even after a night with all our crazy couples, you make me feel absolutely wonderful."

Bert showed up around nine-thirty. We put him in the spare guestroom so he could get naked with us. We all went to the Sunday morning services, then Zena and Shannon took Bert to swim and to the lake for a canoe ride.

Betty had come by to talk to me about an idea she had. She wanted to have a central place to wash clothes and had thought she could contract out dry cleaning as well. "Tom, since the park is getting more and more permanent residents that have jobs outside the park, there is a need for a dry cleaning facility. Instead of building one, why not just make a couple of trips a day to haul stuff back and forth. The new cleaners in Lutz could use the business. I talked to them and they were willing to work something out with us."

I asked Betty, "Where do you want the building for your clothes washing business to be at?"

She answered, "I talked to Mr. Franks about my idea and we both agreed that a building up near the open area by the entrance would be perfect for it. That way, if we have to have outside help for it, it would be easier on a non-naturist than if it were deep in the park."

"Let me get a pad and we'll sketch a little design of what you might want to do." I went to get a couple of pads of paper. We drew out a basic floor plan and began modifying it for features. She would need the customer area, the washing machine area, the dryer area, the ironing area, and then a hanging storage area. In no time at all we were up to about fifteen hundred square feet, with a second story to be used as an area for mechanical storage.

"Do you really think you can do that much business?" I questioned, as this building was not going to be cheap.

"I really do. I know it's funny to have a laundry at a naturist camp, but we have a lot of people who live out here that are willing to pay me now to wash their clothes. I have two ladies working full time for me and need a couple more. I just don't have any place to put them, so a stand alone building should work."

I had an idea, "Let me add a little overhang in the back of the building here. You could have a bunch of coin washers and dryers similar to the laundry room behind the rec center. It isn't big enough anymore, as there are only three machines and a single dryer. People are always waiting to wash towels and sheets, so if you were to have more machines up here, I'd bet they would be busy all the time."

"You're right, Tommy, good idea. We could make a deal with the park so that they received a percentage of the machines in payment for the land use. We would own the building for as long as we operated the business. Gerald could work all that out."

Zena, Shannon, and Bert came into the kitchen from the canoe trip, laughing and joking about Bert's lack of outdoor experience. I stood to introduce Betty to Bert. Betty was flustered for some reason, and also stood to greet Bert and the girls.

As Bert took hold of Betty's hand, something in Bert's head went haywire or something. His dick began raising its head to almost instantly pointing straight at Betty. It would be difficult to hide Bert's long thin dick even if it were only a little erect, but impossible to hide when it was full blown.

Bert was embarrassed and quickly sat down to hide himself. Zena couldn't resist though, and because of our close relationship with Betty, teased, "Why Unk, that must be the first time in years you got it up over a woman."

Bert was very red-faced but managed to say, "And a really full beauty she is too."

Betty got the drift of our teases and stood up, turning completely around asking, "So do you like the expanded chassis look, or is it what I carry on top that interests you?"

Bert was still cherry red but said, "All of it. I'm as surprised as you are, Betty, but I think I would like to know you better."

Betty said, "Take a ride with me in my gas cart and we'll talk about it. We can tell each other why we won't get together."

Bert looked like he was going to panic, looking around for support, but finally said, "I'd like that. Take me for a short ride so I can see more of the park."

When they left, Zena and I looked at each other in wonder. She finally said, "Well, I changed my stripes and we've changed Shannon's attitude, as well as the other girls, so why not Bert? It could happen."

Maggie was with us and said, "Since you're in a drawing mood, how about making some sketches and basic floor plans for the split restaurant. I think I even have the exact place to put it so we keep the entrance private."

We first drew the two dining rooms, with a server' area between the dining room and the kitchen. The servers' counter could double for buffets. The kitchen would split the two areas and could be accessed through doors as well as high pass through windows. We would arrange the pass through windows so that there would not be any visual sight line between the public side and the naturist side. We would also have a service window for the bar on the public side, but no lounge or bar, just bar service for the restaurant. If we wanted a public lounge later, we could add on.

This would be a major building. Once again, I would need to have some long talks with Sandy Mahoney and get help for restaurant knowledge.

We had been at it for over two hours when Bert and Betty came back. They walked in standing close to one another. We all greeted them and Betty held onto Bert's wrist, brushing an alert nipple on his upper arm. Betty said, "They are cooking chicken, ribs, and pork steaks at the rec center today. How about we get a bunch for lunch?"

Zena said as she looked at me, "Good idea, I'll call your mom and dad to see if they want to eat with us. I think Dana and Jeff are over there this weekend, so I'll ask them too."

Maggie, Shannon, and I made a couple of more notes for the split restaurant, gathered up the papers, and stored them away in the big desk. We set the table with both extenders in it, and brought all the chairs to the table. We could just as well have eaten in the bed and breakfast atrium, but it was nice to eat in the cabin.

People began to get back from the rec area with baskets of ribs and chicken, along with large containers of beans, potato salad, and slaw. Maggie ran next door and brought back a big basket of rolls. We all dug in eating our fill. Luckily, I had enough beer for everyone to have a couple of cold ones.

After eating, Bert wanted to see what we had come up with for the split restaurant. When Betty heard and saw the drawings of our idea, she went nuts. "This is exactly what we've needed for the last few years. This would be wonderful. My goodness, Tommy, you're just building everywhere. When are you going to open?"

"Easy, Betty, we have just started thinking about Maggie's idea," I cautioned. "We haven't even talked to anyone on the council about it."

"Let me call Sam and Franks, I want them to see this ASAP, right this second," as she headed toward the phone.

It took her a few minutes to track Sam down, but she excitedly told him to find Franks and get up to my place right away.

While we had been looking at the tentative floor plans of the restaurant, I had made two drawings of the exterior. One was the public front and the other for the naturists. The public restaurant would be all enclosed while the park side would have part of the bar open to a huge porch serving area, as well as a small inside lounge and a large serving area. I think the sketches gave the naturist side a very appealing look.

Sam and Franks, with wives, came in to see what Betty's excitement was about. My dad said, "The kid's been at it again. You're not going to believe this one."

They looked at the drawings and listened to Maggie as to how she thought the place could be run. Maggie said that since I was gaining bar experience, the lounge would be easy. She said that I had several friends that would help me with a restaurant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.