Bare Assets - Cover

Bare Assets

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Saturday mornings are always nice. When you wake up, you don't remember it's Saturday at first and think, 'gotta get up, gotta get goin', then the dawning. Ever so slowly, you remember that today is Saturday, I don't have to go to work. I don't have to get up. Ah, back to sleep for a few more minutes.

Too late, the mind's working. The body is functioning and wants to offload which, in turn, requires a drink of water, the desire for coffee, the desire for food shortly afterward, and the day has begun. Saturday or no Saturday, you can't just roll over and go back to sleep. At least, I can't.

After peeing, getting a drink of water, and starting the coffee, I walked out on the front porch to enjoy the morning birds as they flitted here and there, searching for food, building nests, looking for a mate. I walked down to the pool and dove in, swimming several laps before getting back out. I let the morning sun dry me off as I walked back to the cabin. I could hear the sewer construction people near the entrance to the park and knew they would be down this way the coming week.

Inside, the couch was folded up and Zena and Bee had disappeared. There was two half full mugs of coffee on the counter, and looking out the back, I noticed the Jeep was gone. I had just poured a mug of coffee when the Jeep came roaring up to the back of the cabin. The two girls were dressed in shorts and tank tops, carrying a large box labeled "Dunkin' Donuts."

They came through the door, saying quietly, "Surprise, we brought you a treat."

Bee said, "Your sister and Jeff should be here any minute. He wants to get in the fishing tournament out here today, so the two of them will be here shortly."

I received kisses and hugs from my lovers between bites of donuts taken by the three of us.

Mark and dad came into the kitchen looking for coffee, and hungrily eyeing the donuts. They said they were going to get into the tournament today too. They had purchased some fishing gear and were prepared to show the other entrants how to fish.

I said, "If Dana goes with Jeff today, no else has a chance. Dana is the luckiest person in the world with a fishing pole in her hand. While you're dragging up a turtle, she'll be dragging up a big bass."

Mark looked questioningly at dad and dad just nodded in agreement.

Dana and Jeff pulled up, with Dana hopping out of the car already nude. Jeff kept pulling off clothes until he was also nude, except for his sandals. When they walked in the door, Dana had a visor on her head and said, "We're ready to take first prize, what are you guys even thinking about? You know I'll catch the biggest fish."

Mom and Zora came in the kitchen and finished the coffeepot, requiring a fresh one to be made. I started some sausage and began busting up eggs for some scrambled eggs. Bee and Zena made up a bunch of biscuits and Mom said she would make gravy. Soon the donuts had a real breakfast to accompany them.

At quarter to eight, we all walked down to the docks by the lake. There was a huge turnout from all over the park. Mr. Williams was standing up on a barrel with a powered megaphone, giving instructions. Each pair of fisherman or fisherwomen would have a boat, their gear, only worms for live bait, and what could be gathered on the water. There was a four hour time limit and all boats had to be back and the catches checked in my twelve noon.

All of the camp's canoes and small flat bottom boats were lined up on the shore, so each pair of contestants could stand next to their selected craft.

Mr. Williams waved me over to him and said, "How about you helping me officiate this mess? You take the runabout and go out into the lake with the lifesaving gear. When you see someone capsize, go help them get righted and back in their boat. Zena, Bee, you could help him if you two are good swimmers. Zena said she had her lifesaving stuff from Girl Scouts and the Red Cross. Bee said she did the lifesaving classes at the Y.

The three of us checked the gear in the runabout, cranked it up, and rode out to the middle of the lake and shut down to await the first folks that needed help. Another runabout came out to stop near us so we could divide up areas of responsibilities. Once we agreed on areas, we both moved to a more central spot in each of our areas. We put on the lightweight life guard vests that would help us stay buoyant in the event someone was trying to pull us under.

The air horn blew at exactly eight o'clock and there was a mass exodus from the beach. Several canoes flipped in the shallows by the shore but we weren't needed, as there were plenty of people to help them close in.

Our first customers of the day were close by. A tall guy was standing up in a canoe fishing, when he became over-balanced. Instead of just jumping out of the canoe so he could easily get back in, he grabbed the side and pulled the canoe over onto him. We heard his head bang the side of the boat and could see the panic of the woman with him. Zena powered the boat near the canoe and I jumped in to grab the guy. He wasn't wearing a lifejacket, so I had to hold him up. Bee appeared next to me and helped me get a jacket on the dazed fisherman.

The other passenger was floating, holding onto the boat so it wouldn't float away. Once we got the fisherman buoyant, we righted the canoe and helped the passenger into the boat. Getting the groggy fisherman into the boat was the most difficult. We pulled the canoe back to shore so the guy could have his head looked at.

There were a few more spills, but no more injuries. We had a young boy with a hook in his ear lobe. I cut off the barb and pulled the hook through. I put some medication on it and told him to keep it clean and with antiseptic on it.

Sure enough, when we went in at noon, Dana and Jeff were the winners. Dad and Mark came in sixth with a couple of nice bass, but Dana and Jeff had six bass, all over five pounds. Once again, Dana had the luckiest pole in the water.

We took the fish home and cleaned them, making up a bunch of fillets for a late lunch. Every one got a sandwich making the day's fishing expedition fun. Dana and Jeff were gloating, showing off their six-inch high trophy. We had a great day. The proceeds from the entrance fees were split fifty-fifty. Fifty percent went into the fish restocking fund and fifty percent went to the park welfare fund. When a family had hard times, there was money to help them through. Everyone in the park usually helped those who were having hard times, so we had a big welfare fund.

The hub of weekend activities was the big recreation center. The outdoor area had barbecue grills going all afternoon, selling chicken, ribs, and pork steaks. Several families were having a big yard sale, selling lots of outdoor equipment as they were in the process of relocating. The Girl Scouts were selling cookies. It's really cute to see a bunch of girls dressed only in their hats and sashes running around selling cookies. Several people had little booths where they sold little homemade jewelry items and other craft items. All in all, it was like any big flea market; folks standing around visiting, kids running back and forth chasing each other, older folks sitting in lawn chairs gossiping, and teenagers looking for the chance to slip away.

When we got back to the house about four, I noticed my cell phone had a message. Zena said she had one too and went to listen to it. Mine was from Bert. He said he was home, but wanted to know if he could come out this evening for a little while to visit and see his sister, Zora. Martin and Zora would be going home tomorrow. Their mini-vacation time was up and they had to go home to Atlanta.

Zena came back saying she had a call from Bert. We laughed as he had sent us both a message so we would be sure to get it. Zena called him to tell him to come on out. She gave him directions and called up to the gate to let them know he would be coming. She said it was funny, as he had asked what he should wear. She told him to wear decent sandals and a smile.

I looked at Bee and Zena and asked, "What do I fix for supper? Want something fancy or simple. Bee said, "If you make scaloppini, I'm for running in to get some veal. What else do you need for that?

I made up a short list and began pulling stuff from cabinets while Bee ran into the grocery store. She almost took off with just her purse and no clothes. She came into the cabin, with sheepish look, to get some shorts and a tank top on. How fast you get used to be being bare.

Bee, Zena, and her mom were out on the front porch having a big time discussion of something, while Dana and Jeff were taking a nap in the big bedroom. Dad and Mark were off talking to someone and mom was in the kitchen with me.

We had begun hitting the booze already and were having a good time. We were fixing some mixed veggies to go with the scaloppini that we were going to have over some angel hair pasta.

Bert pulled up and was the typical visitor and came through the kitchen door instead of going around front. He came in, happy to see me. I introduced him to mom. Bert told on himself quickly by saying, "I see where Tom gets his good looks from."

Mom wasn't even a little fazed. She asked, "Isn't he something. Have you been able to enjoy him in bed often? He is such a magnificent lover. I just can't get enough of his wonderful cock."

She got him. Bert was standing there with his mouth open at my mother's comment. I was blushing and Mom began laughing. Mom said, "If you're Zora's brother, you have to be able to take a joke. When you made the comment about Tom, I couldn't help myself."

I pointed toward the porch and said, "Zora and Zena are out there. I think they have just about wound down their conversation."

Bert went out to the front porch to be greeted by squeals from the two girls. They soon had him back in the house shedding his clothes. They came back to the kitchen to get some drinks and headed back out to the porch. Mom said, "Alone again. You and I could get into all kinds of mischief and never get caught. No one's around."

Soon, dad and Mark returned making enough noise to wake up Dana and Jeff. While the bunch was visiting, I made supper and Mom set the table. When I called everyone in for salads, they were surprised it was ready.

When the salads were done, I did the veal. I like to do it in a real hot skillet. It only takes a minute or so per side if the veal is thin. The seasonings, pounding the veal thin, and oil with garlic makes the meat. The sauce is just an extra-added attraction. I cooked the meat and Mom put the plates together to serve them.

The meal turned out perfect. Bert even commented on my spices for the veal. Mom was telling him of the artichoke hearts that Zora confirmed were the most decadent dish she had ever had. Bert said, "Tuesday, be there early so you can fix them. I'm not going anywhere until I have them."

Once the kitchen was cleaned up, Dana and Jeff headed home after a long day. They said they might come back out tomorrow to talk to Zena and me a while.

Bee wanted us to go see Penny, Connie, and that bunch, as they said they were going to have a little gathering later. Zena thought that since it was her mom's last night in town, she wanted to stay at the house with her parents and Bert.

Mom had overheard the conversation and said, "Why don't Lee and I go with you, Bee. I know most of those kids and probably changed most of their diapers. Bee said, "Let me call Penny to see what she says. That would be fun. Maybe Tommy could come."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.