Bare Assets - Cover

Bare Assets

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I woke a little early and slid from the bed to start the coffee. While I was showering, Bee came in and cuddled with me under the water. In seconds, we were showing a more physical expression of how we felt for each other. I was just about to come when Zena stepped in and told us to wait for her. Zena knelt in front of Bee and tongued Bee, while I plunged away blasting Bee full. Zena kept right on sucking and licking, sending Bee into dreamland. Zena stood up and turned her perfect butt to me and said, "Do it, Lover, fuck my butt. I used what was available and found that hair conditioner works well for this purpose. It was only a couple of minutes before Bee had Zena coming and Zena had me coming. Wow, that was a great shower.

As we were dressing, the two were excitedly bragging. Bee was saying, "I'll have to wear a pad all day with his stuff draining out of me."

Zena said, "I'll have to wear a pad too, but I'll be sitting on the pot most of the morning after that massive cum enema he gave me."

We were in the kitchen joking, when Zena's twin came into the kitchen with her hair all tousled, looking sexy as hell from just getting up. Zena commented, "What's that crusted all over your face, Mom? It looks like, it looks like, ah."

"Cum. That what it looks like, because that's what it is. You're father heard you guys going at it a little while ago and was overly excited. After he damn near bruised me, he wanted more, so I gave him a blowjob. He always pulls out and coats my face with his stuff. He's so uncouth."

Mrs. Harper poured herself a mug of coffee and leaned back on the counter, scratching her muff, "Now I know how you're still a virgin. You guys left your door open and I got to see the whole thing. If your dad hadn't gone to sleep, he could have had some of that too. You really made me horny. Good job, Tommy, you did both of them very quietly and very thoroughly, I must say. From what I saw, Zena, it must be a struggle to take that monster up your butt."

Bee was embarrassed, but Zena was used to her mom. "See, Mom, I told you I was going to be a virgin for my wedding night. It's really hard to wait, but I will. Besides, I have Bee to help me out too."

"God, you are a horny devil, Zena. You're as bad as I was at your age. I had so many boyfriends; I needed a numbering system. Your dad was the winner though. He could, and still does, get me off better than of any of them. I'd like to try out your guy, but I guess that wouldn't be kosher."

"You could do that, Mom. We'll have Bee take Daddy somewhere, and you and I will do the magic with Tommy. You'll love the way he comes and stays hard to come again and again."

Bee said, "All this talk is making me horny. I need to get going. Big day today."

Zena said, "I don't have much scheduled, but you never know, Wednesdays are often strange. Keep your cell phone around, Mom; I'll call you later. I'll try the house phone here in the kitchen first, then your cell."

"Come on, Tommy, let's take the Jeep in and get some insurance and register it."

Zena and I drove the open Jeep into the office. She put a scarf on to keep her hair from tangling but enjoyed the trip in just the same. It was just a little cool.

We were in early enough that Bruce wasn't in yet, but Andrea was already there. She asked with a smile, "May I suck you off, Tommy, how about you Zena, do you need to cum this morning?"

Andrea was so forthright about something so intimate that it made me laugh. Zena said, "I'll let you lick the cum out of my ass if you want. Tommy really unloaded in there, even though it was his second load this morning."

Andrea smiled getting on her knees behind Zena, "Oh, Zena, he's so full of that stuff. I just love the way he comes and comes. Mistress loves it too."

Zena was leaning over Bruce's desk, with her skirt up and panties off, when he came through the door. His dry comment was almost funny, "You should lock the door when you use the facilities. Anyone could just walk in you know."

Zena said, "No one comes in here with out calling first, no one except Andrea, Bert, and me."

"Tommy did the other day and I about had a heart attack. I had been pulling my pud and had just put it away when he walked in. Now, I would just keep right on jerking it off. He's one of us, I think."

Andrea leaned back and said, "I think that's all of it, Zena. There was still a lot in there though. Like I said, Tommy shoots a ton of that stuff when he shoots."

"Oh shit, is this going to be one of those nonstop sex days? God, I hope not. I can't come as much as I used to be able to."

Andrea said, "That's okay, Bruce, if you want, I'll get my strap-on and fuck you for a while. That should get you going."

"Stop, stop, Andrea. I'm a flaming queer that loves dick. I love to suck it, be fucked by it and to fuck with it. I don't need some pussy to use a fake one on me."

I wanted to change the subject, so I suggested, "Check your e-mail, Bruce, to see what the Lord and Master has for me today."

Zena had slipped on her panties and had re-arranged herself to be presentable. Bruce hit print, and did it again. He handed Zena a one-page note, and then he handed me two pages. Zena and I left Bruce's office reading our message and directives. Zena walked past her office, continuing with me to mine. She said, "Let's get some coffee and talk about today."

We were back in my office when Zena said, "We're going over to the Belcher Building to check on the new tenant, then we are having lunch with some zoning committee people from the county. According to what my note says, it's to meet them only. No business."

I nodded that my note was the same.

"How come you have two pages?"

"One is how to act around your Mom and Dad. It's really detailed. He apologized for being a day late with how to keep her happy. I think he'll be happy with how we handled the situation."

Zena finished reading the page and said, "Wait till he finds out you fucked mom when it happens. He'll go nuts. He'll love it, as Dad always acts so jealous. He's really not, since I know those two fuck up a storm with their buddies at home. Bee's going to make his day, though. It's cool she's such a slut and loves to fuck. It's handy to have a girlfriend like that."

"Okay, let's go make a courtesy call," I said, standing to leave.

My phone rang.

"Hello, Tom Parks, may I help you?"

"Mrs. Parks here, Tommy, and yes you can help me. Are your future in laws still out at your cabin?"

"Yes Ma'am, they are, they are staying the entire week."

I hit the speaker button and Zena shut my door.

"Oh goody, Lee's going to take the rest of the week off so we can go out and enjoy the park and visit with them. Do you know if there's still a guest fee for members and residents?"

"I'll find out, Mom, but it's nothing to worry about. I'm sure it's something I can handle. We'll call out there and tell them you're coming. They're planning to stay and enjoy themselves. You four can plan to do some stuff together. You have my cell number right?"

"Yep, got it right here and in my cell phone."

"If either you or Dad needs me, call me on it as I'm going to be out of the office today. We'll see you this evening."

She wanted to keep talking, "You know your father just about went nuts seeing the twin Zenas and then your roommate come in. He was so excited over Bee that he wore me out last night. He knows her from Dana, but he saw her in the buff yesterday and drooled all over himself. Zena's dad ain't too bad either. Perhaps I'll let your dad have some of Bee so I can have a little of him."

"Mom, too much information, stop."

"Well, you've taken your aunt's place. She and I used to talk sex all the time. You're it now, or maybe I'll just buddy up to your gorgeous Zena and talk sex with her. I think I'd like to get up close and personal with that one and Bee too. Whew, what a pair."

"Stop it. You're terrible."

"What's the matter, Stud, am I giving you a hardon. I saw your thing lift up when I came into the room. Thanks, I needed that. You know how to show your mom a compliment."

"I'm hanging up, Mom."

"I'll see you this evening, Tommy, have a good day."

I hung up, staring at the phone. I exclaimed, "What's gotten into her. She shouldn't talk to me, her son, like that."

Zena had been holding back her laugh and said, "Thank you for letting me listen in on that. It really makes me feel good to know your Mom is as bad as mine is. I guess Bee's going to be busy with our dads."

I quickly called Mr. Franks. He answered and I told him who was calling and asked, "My mom asked if there was still a guest fee for the park. If there is I need to fork over a bunch. I've had a lot of guests out there."

"First, Tommy," Mr. Franks answered, "There is still a guest fee. Second, Tom, because of the endowment your aunt left the park there will never be a guest fee for anyone you have visiting. There will be for your cabins and the bed and breakfast guests, but never for your personal guests. That was part of my agreement with your aunt. I forgot to tell you that before. I was so worried you would be upset that we wouldn't let you come out, without a female accompanying you that I forgot. Do you know the rest of your aunt's will? Did you go to the reading?"

"I went to the reading that I was invited to, but the strange thing was that I was told I would know more later. I don't know when later is, so I'm not going to fret over it."

"I see, Tommy," Mr. Franks said. "I guess when the time comes, we'll all know, whenever that is."

"Thank you for the information, Mr. Franks, I'll talk to you later. By the way, I think my mom and dad are going to start coming back out."

"That will be wonderful, Tommy. Keep this up and you'll have your whole family out here. Just what your aunt always wanted."

Zena and I went to the Belcher Building and schmoozed the new tenant. He was very happy with his buildout and was pleased with the upgrades we had installed to make the place even more presentable.

From there, we headed back to our building and went up to the executive club. Since this was business, Zena and I had iced tea while the folks from the planning commission, the zoning commission, and the Mayor's office all discussed non-business topics. Because of the sunshine law, if we wanted to talk business, we would need a court reporter to keep a record.

It was my first time meeting all of these people. They were very cordial and happy that Bert was supporting the county in their efforts to manage growth and business construction.

When the lengthy lunch was over, we were invited to come witness the various board meetings, in order to learn and keep track of the business going on within the county.

I wrote notes as to dates, and used my blackberry to forward them to Bruce so he could keep me on track.

Zena and I went back to the office and found Bruce very happy. He said his favorite UPS man stopped in for lunch with him. Bruce smiled and said, "Lunch was delicious. I'm still sitting on some of it, and I let him leave with some of me too."

"You're so nasty, Bruce, but I'm glad you had a great lunch."

He smiled and said, "Andrea enjoyed herself too. She was able to coax a third load from the guy before he left. Can you imagine three loads in thirty minutes? I love it."

Zena asked, "Any new messages?"

"Just a telephone call, Bert said for both of you to be gone and go visit with Zena's folks. Oh, Bee called for you Zena; she wants you to call her on her cell. She sounded pretty upset."

We went to Zena's office where she called Bee, using her cell phone. She put it on speakerphone so I could hear. "Oh, Zena, I'm glad you got the message."

"What's the matter Bee?"

"I got fired. They terminated me on a morals clause in my employment contract."

"What did you do, proposition the owner's kid or something?"

"No way, I never mix business with pleasure. I changed my address to Tommy's and a person in the mailroom made note that the address was a nudist camp or park. HR called me in to tell me that I was in violation of the company's morals clause and said I had to either move today or be terminated. Before I could even answer, my boss came in with a box of my stuff and told me to give him my security pass and get out. He didn't want any cult nudist in his organization. Zena, I need this job. What can I do?"

"Don't worry, Bee, you have a job. As of tomorrow morning you work here. I'll go down to accounting and talk to them. Like I said, you have a job. I'll make sure it's for at least what you were making. Did they give you a severance? Anything in lieu of your unused sick days or vacation?"

"They said since I had violated the morals clause, that I wasn't due any severance. They said I would receive any unpaid salary within a month. They put it all in writing along with a copy of the contract I signed. The morals clause is pretty vague, but they sure used it."

"Don't worry, Bee. You are not out of a job. Go home, have a drink. Tom's folks are out there with mine, so you should be able to enjoy yourself till we get there. See you in a bit."

When Zena hung up, she was steaming. She called the company legal department and spoke to one of the attorneys, a Helen Mays. Zena gave her a quick synopsis of what had happened and asked her opinion. She put Helen on speakerphone and held a finger up to her lips.

Helen said, "There's no way a non-business legal and accepted lifestyle can be an offense against a morals clause. If she were screwing kids and was being prosecuted, sure, out the door, but not for being a nudist. Gay people can't be discriminated against. Just like you and I, Zena, no one can object to our lifestyle as long as we stay within the law and don't do anything offensive in public. Your friend has a hell of lawsuit. Tell her to call me and I'll set her up with some tough cookie lawyers. They'll make her a lot wealthier."

"Thanks, Helen, she is special to me."

"Hey Zena, what's this I hear you've moved in with some guy, and at a nudist camp or is that a naturist park? I also heard this guy of yours is responsible for your three buddies all deciding to enjoy prick on occasion now. What kind of lez are you anyway?"

Helen was laughing, "Sometimes gals just have to have a stiff one, don't they, Zena? A warm body attached to it helps. Wanna share your guy? He sounds interesting."

"Sure, Helen, come out and visit with us. I'll make sure we both do you good before you go home. My girlfriend will help. You'll go nuts, Helen, Bee is gorgeous."

"Well, bring her to work so I can drool. Anyway, I have a hearing in an hour. I have to get. Talk to you later."

I was shaking my head and asked, "Is everyone in the world sex crazed? I didn't know there was this much sexy stuff or people talking about it until I met you. We've been on a non-stop sex merry-go-round."

"There is a lot of sex in life. Some people talk about it and some don't. I talk about it and know a lot of people who talk about it. You know people who talk about sex, too. You just didn't talk to them about it. They didn't want to offend you, so you were just not included in the conversations. Sex is important in life, Tommy. I like sex, you like sex, a lot of people like sex, so why not get together and enjoy it."

We went to accounting and spoke to a guy with half-glasses on his nose. He listened quietly to Zena and made some notes. He asked, "Can she start tomorrow, or is she going to be recuperating."

"She'll be here in the morning. I'm not sure how much experience she has, but I know she's a CPA. If she got that far, she should know her stuff."

"Bring her to me in the morning and I'll work with her to find out what she can do. We're short a couple of CPAs right now. If you know of any others, send them to me. We're about to begin our field audits and are going to be desperate and probably have to hire temps. That's really expensive."

We left the office feeling better about Bee's situation and headed home. Zena wanted to drive the Jeep and was having a great time. She said, "We have to build a garage so we can put this under cover along with Bee's and my cars at night. This thing is fun."

The folks were all gone, but Bee was sitting on the porch, having a beer. She was happy and didn't seem upset. She said, "You know, those assholes did me a favor. I thought I needed them so bad and took their bullshit every day. They are a bunch of religious zealots that make me sick. They were calling me a Jezebel, a whore, and all kinds of names before I could even get out of the office. I put up with their uptight bullshit for as long as I could; now I think I'm going to get a good job."

"You already have a good job. As a matter of fact, if you know anyone else that is a good CPA that works there, tell them to come join you. You are now employed as a CPA in our accounting department. You're going to be working your butt off though, as the senior accountant just said they are about to begin field audits."

Bee exclaimed, "Wow! That's so neat. I'm hired as a CPA and I'll be thrown right into the mix. Great, I'll be doing what I'm trained to do. That's really exciting. When do I start?"

"Tomorrow morning," Zena smiled.

"Oh shit, right into the fire, super."

Zena had taken her clothes off and handed them to me to take into the bedroom. I went to deposit them and to take mine off. When I got back, Bee was exclaiming, "That's so neat. I can even sue their ass for discrimination and improper use of contract language. I hope your Helen Mays gets me a good lawyer."

"Never fear, Bee, Honey, Helen is a bisexual gay who knows some pretty good and pretty nasty attorneys. She's really good at what she does, so you'll be able to count some extra change pretty soon."

Bee said, "So what's for supper, I'm starved."

I said, "There's a roast I could put in, but it would take about four hours since it's frozen. How about some salmon, I have a big bag of steaks that I can defrost, glaze, and bake. It won't take long, and I can put some delicious sweet creamy sauce on them."

Bee was feeling better and said, "Want me to help you get that sweet creamy sauce out?"

Zena said, "I'll be damned if I share it with my mom for dinner. She's got to work for her own. Hey, Bee, we figured out that you were going to do my dad while Tommy plays with mom. I'd love to help him turn her inside out. Then we're going to have you do Tommy's dad while I do his mom. What do you think, want to play?"

"Oh, Zena, that's so nasty. You helping your fiancée fuck your mother. I want pictures or to be there for seconds. Sure, I'll fuck both your dads, individually or both together. I'm just the slut for the job. God, I love you two, you're wonderful. Come over here, Tommy, and suck my tits while Zena sucks my pussy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.